Ch. 6 – Treating a Rabbit Gently
974 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Treating a Rabbit Gently

 

After collecting their money at the guild, the three of them went to the inn to eat. Ribi's stomach was audibly growling as they walked over. “Sorry...”

Sean shook her head, “No I'm sorry, we should have eaten before fighting, the peacock lady probably didn't feed you enough.”

Sitting down in the tavern area, the normal wolfkin girl who served them came up. “Oh, you got a cutie here!” she said, smiling at Ribi.

Ribi blushed, looking at the table.

“Stew for everyone?” she asked.

Sean nodded.

Ribi seemed surprised. “I can have my own stew?”

Before Sean could say anything, Plune explained, “Master doesn't like his slave women too skinny.”

Sean blushed, I guess that's technically true... “No, I'm just going to feed you normally. You need energy for Adventuring.”

“And for nights with Master,” Plune added with a giggle.

Ribi blushed, but then looked at Sean with a determined face. “I'm...I'm ready! You said I was cute, so you can be as rough as you want with me.”

Sean just blinked a few times, not sure how to reply.

Plune also had her smile slip.

“Wha-...” Ribi said, not anticipating the reaction she got.

“Why would I be 'rough' with you?” Sean asked.

Ribi blushed, “Usually my masters pick me up and treat me roughly during sex. Since I have a high defense, it doesn't hurt much...”

Sean just felt sad. Even so, that still sounds awful. “Um...I'm not into that...”

Ribi seemed even more confused.

Luckily for everyone, the wolfgirl brought out their bread and ale at that point.

Plune grabbed her mug, holding it up, “To our new member!”

Sean, glad for the diversion, clinked his glass with hers.

Ribi reluctantly did too after a few moments.

 

They were mostly quiet as they ate their stew and finished their ale, until heading to the bedroom.

When they got inside, Ribi immediately started undressing. She then held her arms behind her body, showing off herself.

Sean was caught off guard, just staring at her. Her chest wasn't completely flat, but she couldn't have been more than a B-cup at most. She also had a bit of pink hair near her nethers that matched her hair and ears.

Plune, thankfully, quickly closed the door. “Ribi, you don't need to do that!”

Ribi looked at Sean, “What? You don't want too?”

Sean realizing maybe her prior masters did this, responded, “I'm not going to demand sex right when we get back.”

Ribi blushed again and nodded, going to put her clothes back on.

Plune grabbed her first. “Come on, let's go wash you up.” She also undressed, pulling Ribi into the bath. Sean sat down, watching as Plune scrubbed Ribi thoroughly. She was giggling while Ribi was smiling and blushing, seeming to enjoy her wash.

“Don't worry, Master is really gentle,” Plune explained.

“Will he really like me, though?”

Sean wasn't sure what he should do, since he could hear conversation, but Plune looked at him. “Sean, come over here and get in.”

Sean was about to say no, but realized this was actually for the best. Taking off his clothes, he slid in across from them. It was tight, but all three of them could barely fit.

Ribi blushed as she looked at Sean's member, which was partly-aroused. “Master?”

“Just call me Sean when we're in private,” Sean said.

Ribi seemed like she struggled, but then said... “Sean.”

Sean smiled and nodded, which made Ribi smile.

Plune giggled, “See, you two are already like lovers.”

Ribi looked at Plune, “Are you going to go first?”

Plune shook her head, “I'm not worried about. You can have him to yourself for now.”

Is this some sort of etiquette?

Ribi nodded, she then crawled over onto Sean, trying to stick his member in.

“Woah, wait,” Sean said.

Ribi seemed confused.

“Let's at least kiss first,” Sean said. As Ribi still seemed confused, he put his hand behind her head and leaned it forward, and gave her a smooch on the lips.

Ribi blushed, “You really want to kiss your slave?”

Sean nodded, “I do.” He gave her another kiss, then pulled her in and started to make out.

Ribi didn't seem like she knew what she was doing, but lapped her tongue around anyway.

Sean then turned her around, sitting her down on him so his member was between her thighs, and her little fluffy tail was rubbing his stomach. He then grabbed her breasts, massaging them and gently rubbing her nipples.

“Is it okay they're small?” Ribi asked.

Sean kissed her neck, “Yes, they're still good,” he said, rubbing them some more.

Ribi started moaning, spasming in his arms a bit. “Master...what are you...”

“I told you, call me Sean,” he said, turning her back around. “Are you ready, Ribi?”

Ribi blushed and nodded. “Yes...Sean.”

Sean slid his member into her, holding her tight as he started thrusting into her. Ribi was moaning loudly. “Pyooooo...”

He kept at this for a few minutes, slowly increasing the tempo, as Ribi seemed like she was barely able to contain herself. He then felt himself coming, and pulled her even tighter.

Ribi moaned even louder as he released multiple times into her, hitting deep inside with each one.

After panting for a few moments, Ribi said, “That was amazing, Master. Usually it just hurts after sex, but I feel great.”

Sean felt happy, pulling her in close so their bodies were touching. “I'm glad, Ribi. I really enjoyed it too.”

Plune giggled from the bed. She had put on her lingerie. “I told you.”

Ribi nodded at Plune. “He's a great Master.”

Plune blushed slightly. Looking at Sean, she asked, “Do you still have energy for me?”

Sean gave one more kiss to Ribi, then set her down in the tub. “You can soak as long as you want.”

Ribi nodded, laying back and relaxing.

Sean dried himself off quick, then walked over to the bed, untying Plune's negligee and getting on top of her.

Plune smiled, “Come on.”

Sean reach over and kissed her, before pulling off the rest of her lingerie. He then leaned over and licked her opening a few times.

Plune moan in embarrassment, “Master...you don't need too...I'm already ready...”

Sean licked her a bit longer, then when his member was ready, slid it inside her.

“Hold me!” Plune moaned.

Sean wrapped his arms around her as he shoved deep into her. Her moans got louder and louder every time he hit. After a bit, he felt himself coming again, and emptied into her.

Plune pulled his head down to slowly make out again.

Ribi was leaning over the tub wall, having watched them with rapt attention. When the other two saw her, Ribi blushed even more, lowering he face so only her ears were showing.

Plune giggled, “Come on Ribi, I'm sure Sean wants to go with you again.”

Ribi quickly dried herself off, then slid onto the bed next to Plune.

Sean slid over, leaning over Ribi and licking her nipples.

Ribi giggled, “Master, that tickles.”

“Call me Sean or I won't stop,” Sean replied, before licking them more.

“Hehe...okay...Sean...” Ribi said.

Sean stopped, and Ribi was gasping for breath. He then slowly slid his member into her, causing her to tense up.

Plune put a hand over Ribi's forehead. “Don't tense up, Sean will make you feel good again.”

Ribi smiled and looked at Sean, raising up her arms. “Sean...”

Sean was overcome with desire for her, wrapping his arms around Ribi and quickly thrusting into her using his hips. They sloppily kissed as both of them drowned in pleasure, until Ribi was spasming in his arms, as Sean released into her again with several long thrusts.

After they gathered their breath, they had another long kiss.

Plune giggled, “How was that?”

Ribi blushed, “Master...please...don't sell me. I'll do anything. I'll have sex with you every day.”

Sean was confused, “I'm not going to sell you...” he said as he sat up.

Ribi sat up as well. She seemed low on energy, and Plune helped support her. “A lot of my previous masters got tired of me, and sold me off. But you make me feel so good, I...don't want that.”

Plune smiled, “Master...Sean likes to take care of his slaves.”

Sean looked at them, then hugged them both. “I'm never selling either of you.”

Plune hugged him back, and Ribi looked at her, then followed her lead.

Drained of energy, they fell asleep next to each other on the bed.

47