Ch. 7 – Killing Monsters for an Eye
883 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Killing Monsters for an Eye

 

In the morning, they all woke up together, being a jumbled mess on the bed. Once untangled, Ribi jumped off the bed, bowing to Sean. “Thank you again for last night, Master. I mean, Sean.”

Sean shook his head, standing up and patting her between the ears, which caused her to blush. “You don't need to thank me, I enjoyed it too.”

Plune stood up and said, “Try to call him Master in public, so no one looks at us weird.”

Ribi raised her fists and nodded, “Of course.” She then looked at Sean, “Are we going to go fight now?”

Sean yawned and nodded, “Yeah, let's get some breakfast first, but we need to start earning money for you lin-, eye. I'm assuming we can get one of those restorative potions at the alchemist?”
Plune nodded, “We'll have to walk to the far away one again.”

Sean winced slightly and nodded.

Ribi seemed confused, “Why a far away one?”

Plune sighed, “It's a long story.”

After they got dressed and ate (including Plune filling in Ribi on the alchemist story), they headed out towards the forest.

“Master, you don't need to steal a potion to restore my eye. We can just earn it normally, I'll work hard!” she reassured him.

Sean smiled sheepishly, “Yeah, probably shouldn't risk that again.”

 

The three of them spent the day killing weak creatures (mostly goblins and kobolds again), amassing a small stash of magic stones. The weak creatures made for good practice on their team tactics, and by the end of the day, Sean was feeling confident about their strategy.

Generally Ribi would aggro most of the enemies, while Sean would hit them with Fire Bolt's when they were preoccupied. Plune would dart around the edge of the group, stabbing to-and-fro to help Ribi, or running down any that tried to escape.

By the end of the day, they had earned fifty-six coppers, their highest one-day amount from magic stones.

Sean was excited as they walked to the inn, “Nice job you two.”

Plune nodded, “We're already part of the way to getting that potion.”

Ribi blushed, “If you want to get something else...”

Sean shook his head, “No, that's the most important thing right now.”

Ribi blushed even harder, “Okay, Master.”

Plune smiled, grabbing Ribi's shoulders, saying in a lowered voice, “Do you want to go first again?”

Ribi blushed, but shook her head. “That's okay, I'll go after you.”

Plune giggled, “What about what Master wants?” with a sly look back at Sean.

Sean blushed. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say...

 

After they had eaten, they three went back to their room. Plune and Ribi got in the bath while Sean sat on the bed, leaning against the wall. He watched as the two of them talk about that day's fighting (mostly complimenting each other) and washing each other of the sweat and grime from a day of fighting.

This is pretty nice he thought as he watched them.

Plune saw Sean eyeing them up, and gave him a smile. “Enjoying yourself?”

Sean nodded, “Yeah, watching two cute girls bathe is pretty nice.”

Plune stood up, quickly drying herself off and crawling onto the bed. “How about this?” and gave him a kiss.

Sean blushed, “You're so aggressive now...”

Plune giggled, “I crave Master's affection.”

Sean grabbed her breasts and squeezed as she stripped off his clothing. She then pulled him down on top of her with a slight 'thud' as they fell onto the bed. Since Plune was already wet, she slid right on top of him.

Plune grabbed his shoulders, holding on as he kept pumping into her quicker and quicker. She started spasming as the intensity increased. “Ah...Sean...” she moaned.

Sean went even faster, quickly coming into her with one long spurt, before collapsing onto her.

“Uhf...sorry...” Sean said.

Plune giggled, wrapping her arms around him, “I'm fine,” and gave him another kiss.

Ribi was watching from the tub again, blushing over the side.

Plune looked at her, “What are you blushing for, you went at it like this yesterday!” she teased.

Ribi nodded. “Master...I mean, Sean...”

“You should go wash with Ribi now,” Plune said, giving him another kiss.

As Plune relaxed on the bed (still trying to calm down), Sean slipped into the tub.

Ribi immediately attacked him, pushing him into the side of the tub as she laid over him to kiss, her ears flopping over and ticking his forehead.

Sean laughed, “You really like kissing.”

Ribi blushed, “My previous master's never kissed me, you were the first one.”

Sean was overcome with emotion at this, and pulled her tight for more kissing.

Ribi grabbed his member as they kissed, stroking it gently until it was fully erect again. Before Sean could say anything, Ribi slipped onto it, “Sean...”

Sean started thrusting up into her, getting a 'Pyooo' every time he hit inside her.

Ribi started looking red, and whispered into his ear. “Sean...can you touch my tail?”

Sean looked down, seeing her tail bob in and out of the water. He slid one hand down her back, and gently poked her tail.

“Pyooo!” she loudly yipped.

Liking the response, Sean gently caressed her tail more, causing Ribi to start spasming more on top of him. This also led to Sean getting more aroused, and he quickly finished into her.

As they both laid there, catching their breath, Ribi slid up her face for another gentle kiss.

Plune, who was now sitting on the bed, giggled, “See? You're not any different than me.”

Ribi smiled, “I guess not.”

 

After the three of them had calmed down, they cuddled together on the bed. Plune wrapped his arm through her breasts, pulling herself close. Ribi tried to do the same, as best as she could with her small chest.

Sean blushed, “I won't be able to sleep like this.”

Plune giggled and kissed his cheek. “Sorry, I just want to be close to you.”

Ribi nodded in agreement.

Sean decided not to argue, just closing his eyes as he felt the heat from both of them encompass him.

 

After a multiple days similar this (they started to run together for Sean, though he enjoyed them), the group had saved up three silver.

While they were waiting for dinner, Plune gave a fist pump, “Well, we're over halfway there, right?”

Sean nodded, “Yeah, once we have five for the potion we're get it right away.” He looked over at Ribi, who seemed like she wanted to say something.

Sean, seeing this, asked, “Ribi...are you okay?”

Ribi blushed, “Um...can I say something?”

Sean sighed, “Yes, I've told you before, you can just speak.”

Plune giggled, “She's still getting used to you, Master.”

Ribi looked up at him, “Master...you don't need to spend money to restore my eye. You can buy something for yourself instead.”

Sean was taken aback, “What do you mean!? We've been doing all this fighting to get that potion.”

Ribi looked down embarrassed again, “I know, and I'm very happy Master would do that for me, but I'm just a slave. I'm not even worth what the potion costs. You should spend the money on a class change, or some gear for yourself.”

Sean leaned back, shaking his head, “No.”

“But...Master...” Ribi started, not expecting the strong decline. “Don't you want to be a Mage?”

“Well, yes, but that's not a priority, your eye is.”

Ribi struggled to grasp for a response, “But...I can fight just fine with one eye...”

Sean shook his head, “True, but I'm sure you'll be better once you have two again.”

“But...”

Plune leaned over and put a hand on her shoulder, “Master has a goal, just let him achieve it.”

Sean nodded. “That's right. First we cure your eye, then we get you some cute lingerie like Plune.”

Ribi blushed, while Plune sighed. “When will you do a class change?”

Sean shrugged, “After that?”

Plune shook her head, “Master is...nonchalant about everything.”

Sean thought for a moment, then nodded. “I guess I am. To be honest, I'd rather just take things one at at time and enjoy them.”

Plune seemed thoughtful, while Ribi looked down at the table, looking embarrassed but happy.

 

A few more days of slaughtering goblins and kobolds later, and they finally had enough silver for the restorative potion.

With their money in hand, they went to the alchemist across town from the guild.

Entering, they found an old lady, who smiled at them, “Hello there. Adventurers?”

Sean nodded.

The lady turned around, “Do you need some health potions?”

Sean nodded to Ribi, who stepped up, “Actually, we wanted something to restore her eye.”

The lady turned around, looking at Ribi, then at Sean. She seemed to glance at the slave crest on Ribi's hand, but didn't say anything, instead going down a couple shelves and grabbing a flask with a light blue liquid inside. “Here. You need to pour this directly on the eye. It will burn for a couple minutes, but afterwards your eye will be back, good as new. Better, possibly, if you had eye problems it will even see better than your old one.”

Sean nodded. “Five silvers?”

The lady nodded, “Yes.” She looked over at Plune, “I have something that could fix her ear, or remove the scars, if you'd like.”

Sean shook his head, “She's cute enough as is.”

The lady smiled.

Sean turned to Plune, “Unless you wanted them fixed?”

Plune was blushing behind him, “You already said I'm cute as is,” she said, averting her eyes.

 

After paying for the potion, they went back to their room at the inn. Ribi seemed a bit nervous.

Sean tried to reassure her, “Don't worry, even if it burns, it'll be worth it.”

Ribi smiled, “Um...can I get comfortable?”

Sean nodded, “Of course, that'll make it easier.”

Ribi pulled Sean onto the bed, then sat on his lap, before wrapping his arms around her.

Sean blushed, “You wanna do it like this?”

Ribi looked up and nodded so her ears tickled his cheeks, a determined look on her face.

Plune giggled, “Here, I'll pour the potion.” She took it from Sean and stood in front of them. Carefully taking off the bandage on Ribi's eye, she uncorked the potion and started to pour.

There was a slight hissing, and Sean felt Ribi tense up in his lap. He held her closer, and felt her grasp tightly onto his arms.

The hissing lasted a couple minutes, and then went away. Plune asked, “Open your eyes!”

Ribi shivered, “I'm scared it didn't work.”

Plune sighed, grabbing her shoulders and turning her around, “Here, don't you wanna see Master with both your eyes?”

Ribi instantly opened them. Sean could see that potion seemed to have worked, her missing eye was now there, the only sign of it's prior absence a light scar vertically over her eye socket.

“Master!” she said, hugging him. “You're so handsome.”

Sean blushed and smiled sheepishly. “I'm not...”

Ribi nodded, “I can see with both eyes now. I mean, I thought you were before, but now I can see more clearly...” she rambled, before leaning forward and kissing him.

Sean pulled her in, reciprocating her deep kiss.

Plune giggled behind them.

 

After Ribi got used to walking with both eyes again (with some help from Plune and Sean), they went to dinner. Ribi was sitting really close to Sean, rocking back and forth in her chair from happiness.

Plune, however, was deep in thought. I can't get a grasp on Master. Is he really just doing whatever he wants? I was a little worried he might get tired of me and throw me away after Ribi, but that gamble seemed to pay off, since he still shows me plenty of affection as well, even if he is a bit more spread out between his two slaves. She closed her eyes, crossing her arms. Now what should I do? Suggest the class change again? Another member? We're relatively comfortable here at the inn, getting decent food every day. And our levels are high enough the goblins and kobolds don't pose much threat. She shook her head, Maybe I'll just see what he does the next couple days.

“Plune, are you okay?” Ribi asked.

Plune blushed but smiled, “Yes, sorry, just...thinking. You're so pretty now Master might only pay attention to you,” she said, pretending to pout a bit.

Ribi shook her head, “Nonsense, Plune is still much prettier than me.”

Sean held up his hands, “You're both pretty, no arguing.”

Whether Sean realized it or not, the slave magic prevented her from arguing about it anymore. Not that I want too, I want to keep on Ribi's good side as well.

 

Ribi stopped looking at Plune, and looked up at Sean again, before rocking back and forth on her chair more. I love Master so much! This is the best thing ever. He feeds me, he treats me gently, during sex, and he fixed my eye! And now he wants to get me cute clothes to wear at night! I have to keep doing well when we fight and pleasing him at night, I won't ever find a Master as good as him.

48