Ch. 8 – Keeping Your Master Happy
1.8k 12 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keeping Your Master Happy

 

The night after getting her eye restored, Ribi was very aggressive during sex.

“Master...Sean...please...” she said, smothering him with kisses. He had already done it twice with her (and once with Plune, who was lying exhausted on the bed next to them).

Plune was lying on top of him, kissing his chest while rubbing her nethers against his member, trying to get it hard again.

“Ribi, just a moment...” Sean panted.

Ribi blushed, sweat dripping from her face as she smiled, “But Sean, I can see you want more...” she giggled.

Sean wasn't sure if it was because she had gotten her eye back, but he wasn't upset at Ribi's sudden increase in libido. Once he was finally hard again, he stuck it back into Ribi, grabbing her sides as he pushed into her with his remaining energy.

“Pyooo...” Ribi moaned.

Plune pulled his head sideways. “Sean, I want another kiss...”

Sean obliged, kissing Plune tenderly.

Ribi kept moaning, until shivering in his arms as she climaxed again on top of him.

Sean was at his limit as well, releasing into her as he held her down.

Ribi fell on top of him as Sean held her close. She seemed already half asleep, giving Sean a kiss and laying on his chest.

Plune giggled, whispering into Sean's ear. “I think she appreciates what you did for her.”

Sean blushed, “If there was a way to cure it, I would feel bad if I didn't. Well, that and I wanted her to be able to fight at full strength.”

Plune nodded, “We'll get back at it tomorrow. You want more lingerie for us, right?”

Sean nodded, and Plune kissed his cheek, before cuddling against him.

Sean gulped, This is really awesome.

 

The next day, they went out to hunt some more monsters, and see how Ribi would do with both of her eyes.

When they ran into a group of four kobolds, they got into their normal formation. However, as Ribi was grabbing their attention, she leapt at them, taking each one out in succession with a violent swing. Three went down quickly, while the fourth got scared and tried to run away.

Plune started to run after it, but Ribi bounded after it, slamming her hammer down into it's back.

Sean just blinked a few times as he watched this unfold. “What...”

Plune giggled and hugged Ribi, “Nice job.”

Ribi blushed, “It's thanks to Master getting me my eye back.”

Plune looked at Sean. “Master...how long are we going to fight in this forest?”

Sean raised an eyebrow. “What's wrong with the forest?”

Plune shook her head, “We're all level 7 now Master, we could be making more if we started going into dungeons.”

Sean grimaced a bit “They sound dangerous though.”

Sean knew about the dungeons, since they had explained them when he first joined the guild. Dungeons were scattered around the world, had rarer monsters and creatures then what could be found outside of them. Of course, that also meant they were tougher and more dangers than just farming goblins and kobolds in the low-level forest.

“I don't want any of us to get hurt,” he explained.

Ribi gave a fist pump, “Don't worry Master, we can take them on easily.”

Plune nodded, “Plus, we can make a lot more money in them. Think about all the lingerie you could buy us.”

Sean blushed a bit. “Okay, okay, but only after my class change. And we still need to get Ribi some before that.”

Ribi blushed, while Plune giggled. “Okay, Master. I don't want to mess up your priorities.”

 

The group spent two more days training, and had earned enough for more lingerie. Despite Plune and Ribi slightly protesting that they should prioritize the class change, Sean would not change his mind.

So, after turning in that days magic stones, they went to the same clothing shop they had gotten Plune's lingerie at.

Ribi blushed, looking at Sean, “What should I get?”

“Pick out whatever you want!” Sean smiled.

“But I...”

Plune grabbed Ribi's shoulders, “I'll help you, I bet I know something Master will like.” She looked at Sean, “Go wait in the chair.”

Sean nodded and went over.

After a bit, Plune was pushing Ribi into the changing room, blocking Sean's view of what they had gotten.

Sean decided to patiently wait.

Behind the curtain, he heard some murmuring and the whooshing of clothing. After a minute, the curtain was pulled back, but Ribi was hiding behind Plune.

“This is too embarrassing, I don't look good!” she said.

Plune shook her head, “Nonsense. Master will find it cute,” she said, trying to pull Ribi around.

“She's right, I want to see it,” Sean said.

Ribi blushed hard, but finally walked out. She was wearing a two-piece lingerie set, similar to Plune's, but pink to match her hair. “What do you think?”

Sean went red, “You're gorgeous.”

Ribi went even redder, then lunged out and tackled Sean on the chair.

“Ribi, we can't here!” Sean said.

Several people around them were staring, confused.

Plune quickly pulled Ribi off and back into the changing room.

After a minute, the curtain was pulled back again, and Ribi was back in her normal clothes, although still blushing heavily and looking contrite. “Sorry, Master...”

Sean stood up and shook his head, leaning down and whispering, “Save it for later.”

Ribi looked down and smiled, nodding happily.

 

Later would come soon, as they went back to the inn after that, and ordered some dinner.

After they ate, Plune told Sean, “Master, wait a few minutes before coming. Ribi and I will 'prepare' for you.”

Ribi nodded in agreement, so Sean blushed and just nodded. He sat alone finishing his ale, thinking.

Plune and Ribi are really great. They're cute, they like having sex with me, they like the sexy clothes I get for them... He was starting to get aroused just sitting there. No, just wait a few minutes... He sighed, I really need to protect them. I guess going into dungeons is probably a good idea, but I don't want to endanger them too much. If I get this class change and get really powerful, then we can earn enough money to live an easy life. Sean nodded to himself, That's right, I already resolved myself that I'm gonna take care of them! He said, psyching himself up.

Heading over to their room, when he went inside, he was greeted by the sight of Plune and Ribi, both in their lingerie. They were standing their blushing, then bowed, “Welcome home, Master.”

Sean shook his head, “I told you, call me Sean.”

Plune and Ribi looked at each other, then giggled. “No, you're supposed to just jump on us!”

Sean sighed, “I don't know who to pounce on first, though. You're both so cute.”

Ribi nodded, “Plune can go first. She helped me pick out this cute set.”

Plune tried to protest, but Sean came up and grabbed her.

“Sean...” she said softly, leaning up into his chest and kissing him. Sean grabbed her breasts over the camisole, squeezing them tenderly as they kissed. Ribi came from behind, pulling his shirt off, while Plune stuck her hand down his pants. “Were you already hard when you came in?”

Sean blushed, “I was thinking about you two while I was waiting...”

Plune giggled, stroking his member gently while they kissed. Sean then picked her up, laying her down on the bed. He then untied her lingerie, and pulled down her panties. He started licking her opening, causing Plune to 'nyaaaah' in pleasure.

“Sean...please...just stick it in...” she pleaded.

Sean did as asked, and slid his shaft into her. Within a moment, she was already climaxing, shivering from the pleasure as Sean kept sliding in and out.

Sean kept going for a minute, increasing the pace, before emptying into her with several spurts. After he finished, he held onto her, kissing her tenderly.

Ribi crawled onto the bed, poking is back. “Master, I can't wait any longer...” she said.

Plune giggled, giving Sean one more kiss then sliding out from under him. “I need to wash off this sweat now.”

Ribi held her arms behind her back. “Thank you for buying this for me.”

Sean turned around to look at her like he was examining a fine piece of art. “Definitely a good purchase.”

Ribi blushed harder, crawling over to Sean and kissing him.

Sean untied the camisole, and started licking her nipples. Ribi gave a 'pyooo' in pleasure every time his tongue went over them. He held onto her back, pushing her into him so he could suck on them harder.

“Sean...please...” she said, holding onto him tightly. She started spasming slightly, and panting while resting her chin on his shoulder.

Sean then slid off her panties, before sliding his member into her. They held onto each other tightly, each thrusting their pelvis into the other as if they couldn't get enough of the feeling of each other.

Sean felt himself coming, and pulled onto her tightly.

“Sean...” she whispered, before covering his mouth with hers.

Sean released into her as they made out, continuing his thrusts even after as if he didn't want to stop. As he opened his eyes to look at Ribi, he saw she was crying. “Ribi, what's wrong?”

Ribi smiled, wiping her face, “Nothing's wrong, I'm just so happy, I started tearing up.”

Sean wasn't even sure how to react to that, a tightness in his chest coming on as he looked at her, deciding to just hug her tightly to him.

“Sean...um...” she started, before trailing off.

“What is it?”

Before Ribi could answer, Plune had hugged him from behind. “Swap time.”

Sean looked at her, then back at Ribi.

Ribi smiled, “I didn't want to leave Plune out.”

Plune nodded, kissing Sean on the cheek. “Let Ribi wash up now.”

 

They switched off and Sean started pounding into Plune from behind, holding her tail as he hit inside her.

After they finished, Ribi wanted another go. Ribi in particular seemed desperate for his attention, eagerly thrusting back at him with as much force as he was using.

Once they were all exhausted, they got in the tub together, soaking. Sean felt tired but accomplished, having satisfied both of his women, who were now lying against his shoulders. After a bit, Plune got out, drying herself off. “I'm going to sleep, but you two can keep cuddling if you want.”

“Sean?” Ribi said, with big eyes.

“Sure, although if we stay too long we might get pruned,” Sean chuckled.

Ribi traced her hand on his chest as if to say thanks.

Plune leaned over and kissed Sean, before putting her lingerie back on and getting under the covers.

 

After a few minutes, Ribi looked over at Plune, then up at Sean. “Master...Sean...” she said.

Sean thought maybe she wanted a kiss, so he leaned over and gave her one.

Ribi blushed, shaking her head. “No...I mean, thanks, but I...”

Sean pulled her around, sitting her on his lap (he was too exhausted to get hard at the moment) so they were facing each other. “What's wrong?”

Ribi blushed, then looked over at Plune again, who seemed to be asleep. She then leaned over and whispered, “Sean...I love you...” she said, before backing away and looking down. She then glanced up at him, as if awaiting a response, then looked down again.

Sean was too stunned to respond properly. She...loves...me!? What!? He tried to calm his racing mind and think about it rationally. I mean...I guess I have feelings for her, and we have sex all the time. But she's my slave, is it normal to be in love with your slave? Well, I'm her Master, and she's the slave, so that makes it even weirder.

Ribi kept nervously glancing at him.

I need to give her some sort of response. I don't know what to say though. Do I love her too? Maybe I can buy some time... “Err...is it normal for slaves to say that to their Master?”

Ribi shook her head. “No, I don't think so. I never told any of my previous Master's this. My mom said I should only tell it to whoever I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and I decided I want to spend it with you. I'm hoping you'll keep me forever.”

Sean was now even more taken aback. Wait, so her love confession is basically a marriage proposal!? Or does she mean, she just wants me to keep her as my slave? Obviously I wasn't planning on getting rid of her...

Ribi seemed to be a bit depressed now. “Sorry, Master, if you don't love me back it's okay. I just want to spend all my time by your side.”

Sean looked at the blushing Ribi, and realized how dumb he was being. A girl loves me, I'm not going to turn that down! He leaned down and gave her a soft kiss. “I love you too, Ribi. I'm never going to let you leave my side.”

Ribi seemed overcome with emotion. She started tearing up and leaned over and grabbed Sean, kissing him passionately.

After making out a few moments, Sean had finally gotten hard again, and Ribi grabbed it and slid it into her. They quickly went at it in the tub, with their moans locked behind their intimate kissing.

After a minute, Sean came into her once more, and they laid together in the tub, embracing.

Ribi seemed ecstatic, the grin not wanting to leave her face. “Let's go to bed.”

Sean nodded, and they both dried themselves off. Ribi put her lingerie back on, and the two of them crawled into bed next to Plune. Ribi was being extra clingy, holding onto him tightly as they laid down. Not wanting to wake Plune, he wrapped his arms around Ribi, and the two of them drifted off to sleep holding onto each other.

 

Plune lay in bed, eyes wide open. What was that!? They love each other!? Is she trying to manipulate him into being kept? Or even released? I mean, I 'm trying to make sure Sean doesn't sell me back, too, but... Feeling anxious, she turned around and leaned her head onto Sean, tickling his back with her ears. “Sean...”

Sean stirred a bit, turning his head around and opening an eye to look at her.

Plune blushed, having not expected him to react. “Can...can I have a goodnight kiss?”

Sean let go of Ribi and rolled around, planting a kiss on her lips.

Plune held his head for a moment, then leaned back. “Thanks.”

Sean smiled, “You don't need to thank me, I'll kiss you whenever,” he whispered.

Plune blushed, kissing him again, then snuggling against him. I guess I'm fine for now.

Thanks everyone who has been reading so far.  I didn't expect this to get so popular, it was some random smut I started writing on the side with some leftover ideas when I wasn't working on my other series.  I don't have anything else written yet, but since people definitely seem to like it I will write more once I've updated my others and thought up what's next for Sean and co.

 

47