Ch. 9 – Finally Getting a Class Change
720 9 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally Getting a Class Change

 

A week had passed since they had restored Ribi's eye, and the group had settled into a daily rhythm. Wake up, eat breakfast, go farm creatures all day in the forest, come back, eat dinner, have sex, go to bed.

Today, too, they had followed this pattern, and were currently in the stage of walking back to the Guild to turn in the day's magic stones.

Sean had been a bit surprised when Ribi had suddenly confessed to him, but in the days since, nothing had really changed. Maybe Ribi was a bit more affectionate at night, but so was Plune, almost as if they were competing for his attention (not that he minded).

As they reached the Guild, he had Plune and Ribi go get a table at the inn while he waited in line to cash out their stones. He had been worried about them running into Plune's former master again, but they hadn't seen them for a while, so he assumed it was safe.

As he was waiting in line, he couldn't help but look at some of the slaves his other guildmembers had. I'm just a connoisseur, right? I'll probably need to buy more in the future, so I'm just considering my options he told himself to justify it. They'd need to be at least as cute as Plune and Ribi though.

While there weren't a ton of rabbitkin, there was several other catkin scattered around. A couple had dragonkin, which he assumed were probably expensive based on how powerful they looked. There was one oni-race slave, noticeable by being taller than most human, and had horns growing out of their head, and stark white skin with red stripes all around. There was also harpies, standing out due to their webbed wings under their arms. Someone that could fly would be useful, I bet. The most common, after human and various animalkin, was probably elves. Sean thought back to the elf he had seen purchased when he bought Ribi. Maybe we should get an elf next? Maybe they have some cheap ones at the peacock lady's tent.

He finally got to the front, and exchanged his stones for today's earnings. They had saved up a tidy sum now (for them, at least). I'll suggest it at dinner.

 

“Master...I thought you were getting a class change next?” Plune sighed.

Ribi was blushing and looking away nervously, “Umm...I think Plune is right...”

Sean sighed. “So you don't want me to get a new slave?”

Plune shook her her head, “It's not that, I just think we should get a class change first.”

Ribi nodded in agreement.

Sean, defeated, sigh. “Okay, okay.”

 

After dinner, the three of them went back to their room. Since they had all sweated a lot from their hunting, they stripped down and got into their tub, washing the days grime off. Plune and Ribi took turns scrubbing each other's backs, while Sean washed his arms.

Plune made the first move today, crawling onto his chest and kissing Sean. Ribi seemed to be pouting a bit, but then just went back to shampooing her long hair vigorously.

Sean got hard fairly quickly, and Plune slipped herself onto him and started pushing up and down. Sean held onto her, before releasing into her, while Plune also spasmed in his arms.

Plune kept kissing his neck, while Sean massaged her breasts. Then Ribi pulled Plune off, literally picking her up off Sean and setting her aside. “It's my turn now.”

Plune blushed, “Hey, I was still kissing him,” she said as Ribi slid onto Sean.

Sean got a bit nervous that they were fighting over having sex with him. They had seemed eager to take over for each other before, but this was the first time it was so heated. “Hey, please don't fight. Just take turns, I won't turn down one of you.”

Sean didn't realize, but despite saying it in a soft manner, the slave magic took over, compelling both of them to stop immediately.

They both nodded and looked sad.

Sean shook his head, “It's okay, I just don't want you two to fight. Let's just enjoy each other's company.”

They both nodded (more in actual agreement than because of the slave magic) and Ribi went back to rubbing Sean's member. Once it was back up, she slid onto it, going up and down, tickling Sean with her ears as they brushed his face.

Sean grabbed her small breasts, squeezing them and rubbing his thumbs over her nipples, causing her to 'pyooo' in pleasure. After a couple minutes, she was climaxing on top of him, and Sean soon came into her as well.

After they lay there connected for a minute, catching their breath, Plune asked quietly, “May I have my next turn?”

Sean chuckled slightly at the demure face she was making. Ribi got off of him, but Sean stopped Plune as she tried to get on him. “Let's continue in bed.”

The three of them got onto the bed, and Sean straddled over Plune. He slowly inserted himself, before thrusting faster and faster as Plune 'nyaaa'd' under him. Sean held out a bit longer this time, before spurting into her again. Plune seemed to have a content look on her face, curling up and wrapping her arms around his neck to kiss him.

Ribi seemed to be waiting eagerly, so Sean got off and picked her up, placing her into his lap backwards. He inserted himself from behind, feeling her tail brush up against his stomach as she bounced up and down with each thrust.

After a few minutes, he pulled her close as he released up into her, before falling back on the bed accidentally.

After the initial surprise, they looked at each other and laughed, before kissing.

Plune came over and kissed him as well, which turned into them taking turns making out with him.

Sean was fairly exhausted at this point, so they all curled up together (one grabbing each arm) and fell asleep.

Or at least, they tried to fall asleep. Sean was a bit worried about how Plune and Ribi had been acting. I'm glad they want to have sex with me so much, but I'm getting a little tired doing it four or five times every day. He shook his head, I can't believe I'm actually thinking that. It's hard to say no, though. And I don't get why they are fighting, I'm not going to ignore one of them.

His thoughts were broken as he felt the arm Plune was next to being tugged on. “Sean...” he heard her whisper.

Sean turned so they were facing. Plune was blushing a bit in the low lantern light. “Is Ribi asleep?”

Sean turned around, but he could see Ribi happily sleeping away, unbothered even that Sean had freed his arm from her. He looked back at Plune and nodded.

“Um...Master...do you like Ribi more than me?” Plune asked, looking embarrassed.

Sean was taken aback. “No, and why are you calling me Master in private again?”

Plune blushed further. “I...I just...I'm worried...” she trailed off.

Sean grabbed the sides of her arms to reassure her. “It's okay, you can tell me.”

While Plune wasn't sure what she wanted to say, the slave magic compelled her to speak what was on her mind. “I'm worried you'll get rid of me when you tire of me, or if I don't have sex with you as much as Ribi does.”

Sean was taken aback. “You don't like it?”

Plune shook her head, “No, I do, Master makes me feel valued.”

“Valued?” Sean raised his eyebrows.

Plune nodded.

“How about...cherished?”

Plune blushed, “You cherish me?”

Sean nodded. “Of course.” He hugged her tight, “We've talked about this before, I'd never throw you away or sell you back, regardless of Ribi or any other slaves I get.”

Plune started tearing up a bit, holding onto Sean.

Sean held her back, until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Or at least, Sean did.

 

Plune was still awake, her mind racing. He's not lying, right? I want to trust him, but it's so hard to trust anyone when you're a slave. She lifted her head up, eyeing Ribi, who still seemed completely asleep.

I wish I could be like her, just completely forget about everything else and not worry about a thing.

 

The next day, the three of them started their routine again, except today instead of heading to the forest, they headed to the Guild. After arriving, they stood in line, before talking to the rabbitkin Guild girl again. Sean noticed she didn't have the derision in her voice she use to ever since Ribi had come in with her eye cured. In fact, she even seemed happy to see them.

“What can I help you with today? Did you already collect some Magic stones?”

Sean shook his head. “Actually, I wanted to do a class change today.”

The Guild girl smiled, “Of course. I'm assuming you have the required fee?”

Sean nodded, sliding over the payment.

“Alright, follow me to the back.” She got up and led them to a room in the interior of the Adventurer Guild, before settling in a room with a couple couches. She bade them to sit, and watched as Sean sat down in the middle, while Ribi and Plune sat right up against him on either side.

The Guild girl watched this, blinked, then smiled and left.

What's wrong? Should they not act like this? Sean thought.

However, he realized soon the Guild Girl just had to retrieve something. She came back in a minute with a crystal, similar to how they issued Guild cards, except now purple.

“Place your hand on top, then open your status screen,” the Guild girl explained.

Sean did as instructed. He felt a slight burning on his fingertips, and when he opened his status screen, all his points were refunded, and his Class box was blank.

“You should be able to modify them now. We'd recommend you doing so now, so you don't accidentally get into a fight with your stats low.”

Sean nodded. He opened up the class screen and clicked “Mage”, then focused his points into upping his Magic. He had the same old Fire Bolt again, but this time also was able to learn a few new ones as he leveled up. Liking the elemental theming, he chose Ice Bolt, Lightning Bolt, and also a spell called Dark Blast with the final redone level.

Plune smiled, “Are you happy now, Master?”

Sean smiled, “Yeah, I finally got to learn some more magic.”

Ribi seemed excited, “Let's go try it out! We could do the dungeon now.”

The Guild girl gave a nervous look. “Um...are you wanting me to issue you a Dungeon Pass?”

The three of them stopped their excitement, looking at her.

Sean, realizing he should talk, asked, “Um...could you?”

The Guild Girl smile. “Of course. You're level is enough to do the first level, at least.”

Ribi seemed excited, and Plune was also smiling, so Sean nodded at her.

“Excellent, come back tomorrow and I'll have it for you.”

 

After that, they bid farewell to the Guild girl and went to the forest to try out Sean's new spells.

With the first goblins they ran into, Sean cast an Ice Bolt and Lightning bolt, smack one goblin in the face with a blast of ice, and another fell over shocked to death.

He then used Dark Blast, which conjured a wave of darkness in front of him, that then slashed through the remaining goblins. They didn't appear physically hurt, but they fell over dead regardless.

Sean's eyes went wide, That was kind of scary.

Plune and Ribi seemed excited, though. “See Master, isn't this great?”

Sean smiled sheepishly, scratching his head. “Yeah, it's nice.”

Ribi had stars in her eyes. “Master is the most powerful in the Adventurer Guild!”

“I wouldn't go that far...”

42