Ch. 11 – Getting a Discount on a Cheap Slave for Being a Good Customer
751 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting a Discount on a Cheap Slave for Being a Good Customer

 

The next day, after breakfast, they stopped at the armorer to pick up Sean's repaired armor. The armorer went to the back as soon as they arrived, before bringing out the patched up leather cuirass.

Sean looked it over, and the armorer gave him a grin, “Look good?”

Sean nodded. “How much do I owe you?”

The armorer waved him off, “You're a good customer, so I won't charge you for something that simple.”

Sean grinned, “Thanks. I'll be sure to come back here for my next armor.”

The armorer pointed and chuckled, “That's the plan!”

 

After that, they went across town to the slaver's tent once again. Sean had thought about trying out a different one, but he ended up deciding to just stick with her. Do I have brand loyalty? Well, despite my interactions with the peacock lady, I am happy with the slaves I got there.

Entering into the familiar now, the peacock-hatted lady was sitting at a desk, no other customers seeming to be there this early. When she saw the three of them enter, she raised her eyebrow and stood up, walking over. She looked over Plune, then carefully looked at Ribi, including her eye. “I have to say, you take exquisite care of your slaves. You're easily put more money into them than you bought them for, or could sell them for. At least right now. Are you planning on turning them into elite combat slaves to sell? I'd be-”

Sean quickly shook his head. “I'm not planning on selling them!”

The peacock lady was slightly taken aback, but a small smile came to her lips. “Fair enough. Can I take it then you're here to purchase another cheap slave?”

Sean nodded. “Yes. I have a bit more today, a little over two silver.”

The peacock lady sighed. “That's still not a lot, but I do have slaves in that range. Are you looking for another girl?”

Sean blushed slightly, “Yes. Preferably a Defender class if you have one.”

The peacock lady thought for a moment, then shook her head. “Sorry, I don't think I have any Defender-class slaves right now. Well, no female ones in your price range, that is.”

Sean nodded, figuring this could be a possibility. “Do you have any tall girl slaves then?” Even if they're not a Defender, if they can help with the chicken-riders, that would be great. And anything else that likes to jump in the Dungeon.

The peacock lady raised an eyebrow, then nodded. “Sure, follow me.”

They followed her through rows of cells for a bit, then stopped at a large cage. Inside was a tall oni-girl. She was stark white like all oni, with red streaks going across her body and up to her face. Her hair was also white, and down past her shoulder-blades. She had gigantic breasts, even framed against her tall body, and she appeared fairly muscular. She had two small red horns poking out of her hair at the top of her forehead. She was currently sitting with her arms around her legs, similar to how Ribi had been.

An oni!? I thought they were expensive, most of the people in the Guild who have them are high-level Adventurers.

“This is Olga, she's an oni. Twenty-four, level 9 Mage, was sold back due to her lack of magic.”

Sean did a double-take. “Wait, why is she a Mage if she has a lack of magic?”

Olga seemed to react to the question, burying her head inside her legs.

The peacock lady sighed, “I'm assuming you're not familiar with Oni. Part of their appeal is that they are naturally more magically inclined than other races, making them excellent at magic-based classes. However, the level of magic is based on the size of their horns.”

Sean looked again at Olga, and realized the issue. Her horns were close to nubs, not even coming to a sharp point. “I see.” Does she have to be a Mage though? “What's the price?”

The peacock lady replied, “Even despite that, she's still an ogre and level 9, so she's five silver.”

Sean blinked, “I thought I said I only have two silver though?”

The peacock lady nodded. “You did. I'm getting a new shipment in a few days, and she's been sitting here for months. I'll let you take her off my hands for two silver.”

Sean nodded. I'm thinking we can make this work. “Let me talk with the others.”

The peacock lady raised her eyebrow again, this time really high, even dipping her head down slightly. “Alright...”

He turned to Plune and Ribi, who had been silent so far. “What do you think?”

“She looks really strong!” Ribi said, flexing a bicep. Given Ribi's own strength, Sean assumed that was an extreme yes.

Plune seemed more thoughtful, then nodded. “I presume you want to class change her to a Defender? Normally Oni aren't that class, but it's not like she can refuse.”

Sean nodded, glad Plune was following along with his thoughts. “Yes.”

Ribi leaned in a bit. “Master...is she your type? Plune's breasts aren't that big, and mine are...” she looked down.

Sean looked over at Olga's breasts, barely contained in her brown slave robe. “I don't think it will be a problem.”

Ribi nodded. “I'm sure she'll be happy with Master too.”

Plune sighed and nodded. “I'm pretty sure any slave would be...”

Sean turned around, “Alright, I'll buy her.”

Olga looked up, seeming confused. “Really?”

Sean was a bit taken aback. He had thought her voice might be deeper, but it was barely even deeper than Plune's.

The peacock lady smiled, “Let me go get the slave brand.”

Olga walked up, putting her hands on the bars. “You bought me?” she asked, still seeming in disbelief.

Sean nodded. “I-”

Ribi jumped in, “You're going to be so happy with Master. He treats us really well, and feeds us every day, and makes love to us until he passes out from exhaustion,” she explained, hugging herself at the last part.

Olga blushed hard, very noticeable against her white cheeks. “I don't-”

Plune jumped in, “Ribi is right, Sean is very good to us.”

Olga looked at her, then at Sean, who tried to crack a reassuring smile. Olga seemed to start to smile herself, when the peacock lady came back.

 

They did the branding ritual, then Sean paid and Olga was let out of the cage. Sean was astounded at how tall she was, easily a foot higher or more than him.

“Thanks again for your business! I'll let you know if I have any more cheap slaves,” the peacock lady said, before turning around and heading away again.

Sean was about to say, 'I should be good for now' but decided against it. I guess I'm open to it if it makes sense.

After that, Plune and Ribi started rapid-fire explaining things to Olga. He remembered this somewhat from Plune doing it with Ribi when he had purchased her. It makes sense, you catch them up to speed on what's going on with the party, what their Master likes and dislikes. Actually, it's probably invaluable as a slave, like looking out for each other.

They were still talking when they reached the armorer.

“Did you tear it again? I-” he stopped, looking up at Olga as she followed in behind him. “Well then.”

Olga averted her eyes.

“Can you get some leather armor for her?” Sean asked.

The armorer nodded, “I have some for Oni in the back.” He went back and, sure enough, brought out a large set of leather armor. Instead of being slip on, it was tied in the back, presumably due to Oni's (normally) large horns making slip-on one's a hazard.

It fit Olga well, though didn't mange to hide her large breasts much.

Sean looked up at her. “Are you okay fighting today? We'll get you some regular clothes tomorrow.”

Olga shook her head, “Master does not need-” she stopped as Plune elbowed her softly, and shook her head back at her. Olga blushed, before nodding“Yes, Master.”

Sean smiled, “Alright, back to the Dungeon.”

 

They walked over and went in, taking the same path as they had the previous day. Olga was squirming a bit. “Master, may I speak?”

Sean nodded, “You don't need to ask permission, just speak.

Plune sighed, “I told you...”

Olga blushed and nodded to Plune. “Master...I will not be much use. My Magic is not strong, and my previous Master made me put points into Defense and HP and used me as a shield since my spells were so weak.”

Oh, that's actually perfect! But very confusing. “Why did they do that? Wouldn't it make more sense to keep putting points into Magic?”

Olga blushed harder. “I don't think it would make a difference. My horns are so small, it actually weakens my Magic below my normal stats.”

Sean nodded. “Well, that's fine. I wanted to class change you to a Defender anyway. Are you familiar with the chicken-rider goblins?”

Olga raised an eyebrow, “I think I know the ones you mean, I've been in the Dungeon before.”

Sean smiled, “Okay. When we get into combat, just make sure none of them jump over Plune and Ribi.”

Olga nodded, “Okay, Master.”

“Oh yeah, just call me Sean when we're alone.”

Olga blushed, “Sean...”

Plune smiled and patted Olga's back. “You're doing great!”

Ribi nodded excitedly.

Having them makes this a lot easier.

 

They continued walking for a bit before running into a group similar to the previous day. There was about a dozen goblins and four chicken-rider goblins behind them. Plune and Ribi initiated fighting, and Olga stood behind them, watching over. Sean stood the side a bit, casting spells past Olga and over the other two.

As expected, the chicken-riders jumped over again, chickens viciously cawing as they leapt towards Sean.

Olga did not let them. Sliding over, two of them smacked up against her, while she punched one other back into the group of goblins. The fourth one got under her arm, but she turned around and grabbed it, flinging it back down the Dungeon hall. While she hadn't killed any of them, it stunned them long enough for Sean to hit them with more spells, finishing them off.

The whole group fell in under a minute.

“Wow, that was amazing,” Sean said.

Plune smiled and nodded while Ribi ran up and hugged him. “We did great!”

Sean nodded, then smiled up at Olga, “You did well too!”

Olga blushed but smiled a bit, “Thank you, Mas-, Sean.”

 

They kept going down the same hall, finding two more groups and dispatching them summarily.

“I think we have enough for a class change. We'll get Olga registered and do that tomorrow. If you're okay with that?” Sean looked up, asking.

Olga nodded. “If I can be of use, then I will change to any class.”

 

After that, they walked back out the Dungeon, and headed back towards the inn. It was around dinner time, and the tavern was busy, but they were able to find an empty table in the corner.

Sean looked around the rounded table as they sat down, now that there was one person on each 'side', This feels like a full party now.

The small wolfgirl waitress came over, and was surprised when she saw Olga, looking up at her. Even while sitting down, Olga towered over her. “You got another cutie.”

Olga blushed, “I am not...”

The wolfgirl giggled, “Sure you are. Same as usual?” she asked, looking around.

Everyone nodded, and Olga looked at the others before also nodding.

Sean felt like he should talk to Olga, but didn't know what to say. Luckily, the others had that taken care of.

“Your hair is so pretty...” Ribi said, standing up on her chair to feel it.

Olga blushed, “It is not...”

Plune was looking over Olga's arms. “I've always wanted to ask an Oni, but is that a tattoo, or part of your body?”

Olga nodded. “It is part of our body. Every Oni has a different pattern that grows across them after birth.”

The ales were soon brought out, and Sean was stunned as Olga drank most of hers in two gulps. I guess that makes sense, though...

Ribi tried to copy her, but coughed a bit after chugging her ale.

Then the stew was brought out, and she devoured her bowl. Of course, after the fighting that day, everyone else wasn't far behind her.

Sean ordered a second bowl for all of them, and they continued eating while chatting, mostly them asking or explaining things to Olga, who seemed to be eagerly listening to whatever they happened to tell her.

 

After they finished their stews, they drained the rest of their ales and headed back to the room. Sean's mind was racing. How should I broach the subject? Should I bring it up casually? Or maybe get comfortable with a bath first? If she doesn't want to, I'm not gonna force her, but it'll be awkward with-

As they got in the room and closed the door, he realized another issue. Where are we all going to sleep?

He was brought back out of this thoughts as Ribi immediately undressed to her undergarments and rubbed up against Sean. “Sean, I'm ready...”

Plune was also undressing, but watching Olga. “We normally have sex with Sean at night. I don't think he would force you if you don't want too, though,” she stated matter-of-factly, relieving Sean of the necessity.

Olga blushed even harder. “I don't-”

Ribi, turning her attention to Olga, tried and failed to jump up and pull Olga's robe off. “Sean is wonderful at sex. He'll make you feel all warm inside.”

Olga blushed even more, as she looked at Sean. “I don't know how...” she murmured.

The other three all stopped and looked at her, then each other.

Sean had a realization. “The slave seller didn't say if you were a virgin or not, now that I think about it.”

Olga averted her gaze. “Normally that doesn't matter for Oni races, humans don't usually find us attractive.”

That would explain it. But I did tell her I wanted a girl again, so I felt like she would have known, right? Of course, she probably thinks I'm just weird...

“Sean thinks you're really sexy!” Ribi said, making circular motion over her own chest.

Olga blushed again, grabbing her breasts. “Really?”

Sean nodded, walking over and looking up at her. “Yeah. I think you're really pretty.”

Olga shook her head, “That cannot be true.”

Plune giggled, “I said the same thing when he said that about me, but Sean is telling the truth.”

Sean nodded. “I am, can I show you?”

Olga blushed, but then nodded, and started to take off her armor and robe.

Sean watched as her giant breasts flopped out. They were just as white as the rest of her, but her nipples were bright red like her eyes and horns. He grabbed her hand and pulled her down slightly, then gave her a gentle kiss.

Olga burned bright red, but didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Plune and Ribi pulled her onto the bed, where she sat down. Sean sat next on her lap, grabbing her breasts and squeezing. His hands bounced back, with her breasts being extremely firm. He then started licking her nipples, causing her to shiver. He slowly reached a hand down to her opening, carefully sticking a finger in.

Olga moaned slightly, twitching a bit. “Master...”

“Call me Sean,” he replied, kissing her again.

Olga gave a nervous smile, “I...I was really curious about sex. My prior Master's always had me sit in the corner or outside the tent while they had sex with their other slaves.”

Sean sighed, “What a waste...” he stuck his finger in a bit deeper, causing Olga to twitch under him, until finally spraying a bit as she climaxed.

Olga was bright red now. “Sean...that felt...nice...” she got out between breaths.

Sean smiled, “Good. Are you ready to continue?”

Olga nodded, then laid down on the bed. Sean got on top of her, slipping his member in. It fit...fairly easily.

Olga definitely still felt it though, moaning with an 'unnnhhhh' as he went in.

Sean kept pushing, until he hit the inside when his member was all the way in. “Are you good?”

Olga nodded.

Sean nodded back, before starting to slide in and out, faster and faster.

Olga held onto him tightly, pulling him down into her breasts. He squeezed them tightly as he craned his neck to kiss her again.

Olga didn't seem to know how to make out, sloppily reciprocating with her tongue.

Sean thrusted his hips more and more, bouncing off of her thighs, until finally pushing them up against her as hard as he could, emptying into her.

Olga had already spasmed under him a couple times, and did again as they held onto each other.

Olga was as red as a tomato now, “Master...Sean....that felt amazing. Thank you for letting me experience that.”

Sean smiled wryly. “I mean, it felt good for me too...”

From behind, a naked Ribi jumped on top of him. “It's my turn now!”

Plune giggled, “I'd like one too when you can fit me in.”

 

After Olga caught her breath, she rested on her elbow and watched in awe as Ribi crept into Sean's lap, the two of them furiously making love as Ribi bounced up and down on him, her face overcome with ecstasy as they kept sliding up and down together, until he finally finished in her.

Did I look like that too?

He then went to Plune, who was leaning up against the table. Sean slowly went into her, gently caressing her tail as the two of them slowly kissed. Only after they had done this a while did Sean pick up the pace, and Plune grabbed onto him tighter, until he eventually released into her as well.

Maybe I looked more like that.

After he and Plune had kissed some more, he came over to her again, as Plune and Ribi got into the steaming tub. She blushed as Sean looked over her.

“You want to go again?”

Olga blushed and nodded, and Sean smiled and crawled back on top of her. Sean inserted himself again, and started slowly sliding in and out. Olga moaned again, grabbing the sides of the bed. It feels even better than the first time, there's no pain at all. She watched as Sean leaned over to kiss her, and she grabbed his shoulders to brace him so they could make out. This is so great.

She felt herself climaxing as Sean kept pistoning in and out, slapping against her thighs. Soon after she had, Sean held her close, and she felt him releasing into her again.

She also heard a loud crack, and she felt the bed shift a bit under her. She and Sean looked at each other, terrified, then they both quickly got off the bed.

 

Sean facepalmed as he looked at the bed. I should have realized this would happen. The bed had broken in the middle, and was now angled in.

Ribi seemed surprised, while Plune was giggling. “Sean, you were too rough.”

Sean blushed, scratching his head.

Olga started crying, “I'm sorry, I'm too big...”

All three of them hugged her, trying to console her.

“It's honestly a surprise it didn't break already, with how much we've done on it,” Plune explained.

Ribi nodded. “It was going to break eventually from all of Sean's affection for us.”

Sean gave her another kiss. “Don't worry, we needed a bigger one anyway.”

 

After successfully convincing Olga it wasn't (just) her fault, they took the sheets off and curled up on the floor together.

“I'll make sure we get a new bed tomorrow...” Sean said apologetically.

Plune giggled, “We're use to sleeping on the floor.”

Ribi nodded, “I don't mind.”

Olga nodded, “I can be the bed if you want to lay on top of me, as my way of apology.”

Sean blushed, “I don't think I'd want to sleep then...”

39