Ch. 12 – Paying for a New Bed in an Unexpected Way
610 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Paying for a New Bed in an Unexpected Way

 

In the the morning, the group got up and and prepared for the day. Sean realized the best option would probably be to just apologize and ask if he could pay for a replacement once he had saved up enough. Beds can't be that expensive, right? He gave the money they currently had to the others. “Go take Olga and get her signed up, and do the class change.”

Plune nodded and took the bag. “Are you going to ask about the bed?”

Sean smiled sheepishly and nodded, “Yeah, hopefully its not too bad...”

 

He went out to the main area and watched as the others left. He looked around the mostly-empty tavern area, and didn't see the innkeeper Mistress at all, but saw the short wolfkin girl who was normally their server sitting in the corner drinking come coffee. When she saw him come over, she smiled, “Ah, sorry, I'm not on shift right now, just trying to wake up a bit.”

Sean shook his head. “Actually, I was...there's an issue with my room. I was hoping to speak with the Mistress.”

The wolfgirl nodded, “She's out getting supplies right now. What's the problem though? I can tell her when she gets back.”

“Err...the bed broke. A little.”

The wolfgirl seemed to take a moment to comprehend what he said, then she smiled deviously, her ears twitching slightly. “Haha, having a bit too much fun at night?”

Sean blushed even deeper, not knowing how to respond.

The wolfgirl giggled again, then slid off her chair, motioning to him. “Follow me.”

Sean nodded and followed as she went through a door, into a backroom behind the kitchens.

“I think just fixing your bed isn't a good idea, since it would probably just break again. Really, you need a sturdier, bigger bed, right?” the wolfgirl asked with another giggle.

Sean blushed and chuckled along, since there was no point denying it. “Yeah, that's a good point.”

He followed her into a backroom where a lot of supplies were, and towards the back, where extra tables, chairs, and beds sat around. On one side was a double bed, twice the size of his current one. It had much thicker legs and a sturdier frame as well.

The wolfgirl dusted it off, then went to grab some new sheets. “I think we have some this size over here...”

Sean followed her around, “I appreciate this, but aren't I going to owe something for the broken one?”

The wolfgirl slid the bedding over the bed, then turned around and leaned against it, grinning deviously again. “I think I can smooth it over with the Mistress, if you were to do something for me.”

Sean blinked a couple times. Is this what I think it is? “Are you wanting to...”

The wolfgirl grabbed the top of his armor, and pulled him towards her aggressively. “What, you don't want too? I hear you when I'm walking past your room. 'Sean! Sean!'...” she giggled. “Your slaves sound like they're having the time of their life every night.”

Sean blushed heavily. “I don't know if they would...” I feel kind of guilty doing this...

The wolfgirl giggled. “You're worried your slaves might be upset? I guess you do seem to treat them oddly well. Not that I have a problem with that or anything,” she explained, starting to slide the sleeves of her tavern outfit down.

Sean gulped. “Can I at least know your name first?”

The wolfgirl giggled, “It's Lilah.” Lilah then pulled him down, giving him a kiss and putting his hand on one of her newly uncovered breasts. She had abnormally large breasts for her stature, and Sean couldn't help but squeeze.

“Yip!” Lilah let out when he did. She smiled a bit more, her fang showing prominently when she did. “So I can take that as a yes?”

Sean sat down on the bed and pulled her on top of him. Lilah pulled down his pants a bit, his member flicking out. She started rubbing it furiously while kissing him roughly, her tongue lapping him up. She then reached under her skirt, and pulled down her undergarment, before sliding onto Sean's shaft.

Sean tensed up at how tight she felt, and pulled her closely, squishing her breasts against him.

“Hey!” Lilah said, but giggled. “Start making me moan!”

Sean nodded, and started thrusting into her. She gave a small 'yip' of pleasure each time he hit inside her, and her face grew redder with each thrust. She started spasming in his arms as he went faster and faster.

“I'm almost there,” he said.

Lilah wrapped his legs around her, whispering in his ear, “Give it to me.”

He released into her in several spurts, Lilah wrapping herself around him as he finished.

After she was done climaxing, Lilah was hanging onto him, an extremely satisfied look on her face. “No wonder they're always moaning, that was great.”

Sean blushed, “I liked it too.”

After a minute of catching their breath, Lilah jumped off and pulled her panties back up, before fixing her tavern outfit and throwing a towel at him. “I'll make sure this gets into your room today. I'm assuming you'll be out doing your Adventurer things?”

Sean nodded, a bit taken aback at the abrupt change in conversation. “Yeah, we're tackling the first Dungeon level right now.”

Lilah nodded, before pulling him down and giving him another kiss. “Stay safe out there.”

Sean blushed again as she watched her walk away, her tail happily swishing back and forth.

What did I get myself into?

 

He headed over to the Guild at that point, and ran into the others running out. Olga seemed really happy, and stooped over to hug him, picking him up and smashing him against her breasts. “Thank you so much, Master, I'm so excited to try out my new class.”

Sean patted her back, feeling as if he was getting crushed a bit.

Ribi asked, “Did you figure out what we owe for the bed?”

Sean smiled nervously, “Ah, we should be good, actually, and have a new bed tonight we can all fit on.”

Olga smiled again, “Really?”

“Nice job, Master,” Ribi smiled, hopping up and down excitedly.

Plune seemed a bit suspicious. “Did you steal something again, Master?”

Sean blushed, “No...”

Plune sniffed a bit, but didn't say anything else.

Sean turned back to Olga. “Sorry we don't have enough for a weapon yet, hopefully we can get enough for one in a day or two.”

Olga shook her head, punching her fist into her palm. “That is okay, Master. If it's just goblins, I can punch them.”

 

They retraced the now-familar path to the Dungeon and once again went searching for goblins and chicken-riders. Sean knew they should start fighting tougher enemies eventually, but for now he was more worried about making sure their teamwork was good.

As they encountered their first group, the other three all ran in and...it was a bit of a tight fit. The Dungeon was a couple meters wide, but between Ribi swinging her hammer around, Olga pummeling goblins to get to the chicken-riders, and Plune dashing in and out with her dagger, they were almost running into and hitting each other. Plune eventually stepped back out of the way so as to not accidentally get hit.

As they finished off the group, Plune went up to Sean. “Sorry Master, I thought I was going to get hit by one of the others, so I stepped back.

Ribi blushed slightly, “Sorry, I'll try to be more careful.”

Sean was thinking of what to potentially do, when Plune opened up her status screen. “Master, Rogues are also proficient in bow. I know it would be an extra purchase, but I could probably help more in the Dungeon with it since we already have Olga and Ribi in front.”

Sean smiled, “I should have thought of that! We'll, uh...also save up for that.”

Plune nodded. “Yes, we should get Olga a weapon first.”

Sean nodded, “Oh yeah, and that.”

“What were you...nevermind, I can guess...” Plune answered herself, shaking her head.

 

After that, they defeated multiple groups with relative ease, Plune hanging back and protecting Sean in the rare instance an enemy got past Olga and Ribi. Once they had finished, they had made a good deal, their most in a single day since Sean had come to this world.

This is looking good! If we make this much every day, we'll be able to upgrade our armor, get more lingerie, and...maybe more slaves? Well, if regular girls are coming up to me, maybe I shouldn't...

After that, they went back to the inn. Sean felt a little awkward as he saw Lilah going around taking orders. When she noticed him, she gave a sly grin as they went and sat down.

As she came over, she acted her normal self, though. “Same as usual?”

Everyone nodded, and Lilah walked away.

Plune looked at Sean, “Master, I don't know if they will have lingerie for Oni.”

Olga blushed, “Wha-what?”

Ribi nodded at her, “Yeah, you need some too, just like Plune and I.”

Olga seemed too embarrassed to know how to respond, but was saved from having to by Lilah bringing their ales out.

 

Their dinner went by quickly, as everyone was hungry from the long day of Dungeoning and focused on consuming their stew. After they had finished, Lilah came out with another plate, this time of some sort of pastry.

Sean was confused, “Did one of you order this?”

Lilah giggled mischievously, “No, it's on the house.”

The other three looked at Sean, who shrugged, and so they all grabbed one. It was a small pie filled with custard.

As they were distracted eating, Sean heard a whisper in his ear from behind him. “Come to room 307 tonight.” Lilah then giggled and scurried away.

He almost choked on his pie, causing everyone to look at him.

“Are you alright Master?” Plune asked.

Sean nodded. “Yeah, I think so...”

 

After they finished eating, they headed back to the room. Sean was expecting to be attacked right away, but instead the three girls all got undressed and slipped in the bath, soaking with a sigh of satisfaction.

Sean blinked a couple times, then looked over at the large bed. Seeing it brought back thoughts of Lilah from earlier.

Plune looked over at it, “That should fit us all, right?”

Sean nodded, then took off his own clothes and headed over. He tried slipping in as well, and they were basically all squeezed together, not able to move or turn at all.

“We need to buy a bigger tub, too,” Plune lamented.

“We could try asking for one?” Ribi asked, directing it at Sean.

“I don't know if we should push our luck after the bed,” Sean nodded. “I'll just scrub real quick and get out.”

Olga grabbed the brush, and started brusquely scrubbing his back. “We can just wash each other.”

Plune and Ribi nodded. However, washing each other basically meant everyone washing Sean.

“Hey, wash each other, too,” Sean replied.

Plune and Ribi decided to wash each other since they were sitting close together. Ribi was scrubbing her back, then looked under her arm, poking the side of her breast.

Plune just giggled, “What are you doing?”

Ribi blushed, “I was wondering how you got them so big. Mine stopped after they only go this far,” she said, squeezing her small breasts together.

Plune shook her head, “I wouldn't worry about it, Sean doesn't seem to have an issue.”

Ribi blushed and smiled, eyeing Sean, “I know, but still...”

“Besides, if you're going to ask anyone, you should ask Olga,” Plune said, looking at her.

Olga's back was towards them as Sean was currently scrubbing it, but she blushed and looked down. “They are not that big, for an Oni. It's not fair to compare to yours.”

Plune nodded, “I guess that's true.”

Olga looked around at Sean, “Are you going to wash them?” she asked, blushing more.

“Do you want me too?”

Olga answered by grabbing his hands and putting them on her breasts.

“Hey, no fair getting ahead of us!” Ribi pouted.

Plune just patted her head, “It's fine, I'm sure she's just really happy right now.”

Olga blushed even more, “How did you know?”

Plune and Ribi got out of the tub while Olga turned around. Sean was already hard, so he carefully slid into her, before starting to slide in and out, splashing some of the water over the side of the tub as he went up and down.

“Oh Sean,” Olga said, moaning as he pounded into her.

It didn't take long and Sean spurted into her, Olga holding him down as he finished.

He tenderly kissed her afterwards for a minute, until Olga grabbed his shoulder and pushed him slightly. “I don't want to make the others mad.”

Plune giggled, while Ribi grabbed Sean, throwing a towel on him and scrubbing him off. “Come on, we're trying out this new bed.” After he was sufficiently dry, she pushed him onto the bed and hopped onto his lap backwards. “Come on,” she said again, grabbing his hands and putting them on her breasts like Olga had done.

Did she get jealous and want that position as well? Sean squeezed and rubbed her breasts, carefully tickling her nipples, until he got a 'pyooo' out of Ribi. He was then sufficiently hard enough again to pick her up and stick her on his shaft. He thrusted up into her quickly, bouncing her up and down and causing her ears to flop about.

He then felt Plune behind him, her breasts sticking into his back, and his neck being kissed. The pleasure overload from front and back caused him to finish quickly again, and he held Ribi tight as he released into her.

Ribi fell over onto the bed breathing hard, her face sufficiently satisfied.

Plune reached around and grabbed Sean's chest, “How does this feel?”

“It tickles,” Sean laughed.

Plune crawled around and tickled his chin with her tail. “My turn,” she said. She sat in his lap and slowly made out with him, laying against him casually as if she intended to kiss him all night. Sean gave in kind, casually putting his arms on her hips and soaking in the moment.

However, Plune wasn't satisfied with this tempo forever, and eventually started rubbing her opening against his shaft, bringing it back up. She then grabbed and slid it in, thrusting herself against Sean while he sat there.

Sean enjoyed this immensely, pulling Plune back onto the bed as they made out more as Plune continued to hump against him. This went on for a couple minutes, until Sean eventually released into her as well, and the two of them held each other close as he finished.

“Sean...” Plune said, blushing even more than normal.

Sean was almost taken aback. He had had sex with Plune a bunch now, and this seemed like a new face for her. “Plune?”

However, he didn't get any response, as there was a knock at the door.

The four of them looked at each other. Sean and Plune were still connected on the bed, Ribi was starting to stir on the other side of the bed, and Olga was drying herself off next to the bath.

Then there was another knock.

31