Ch. 13 – A Nighttime Discussion with your Slave about Love
603 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Nighttime Discussion with your Slave about Love

 

“You should probably answer that,” Plune whispered as she got off him.

Sean quickly wrapped a towel around his waist, and opened the door a crack.

Outside was Lilah, her tail wagging behind impatiently, and her face a bit red. “Are you done yet? My shift ended.”

“Err...” Sean replied.

“You should save some energy for me, at least,” she said, looking down and face going redder.

Sean blushed back, not sure what to do. “I'm busy with-”

He was interrupted as Ribi grabbed his back, then stuck her head out under his arm (using Sean's body to cover herself). “Waitress!? Are you trying to steal Master from us?”

Lilah blushed further, “No....I just wanted to borrow him for a bit.”

Plune, who had wrapped a towel around herself as well, came over sighing. “Just come in for now before we cause a scene.”

Lilah blushed and looked around, seeing there were other people in the hall, so she slipped in and they closed the door.

Olga, who had been putting back on her robe, looked over confused. “Are you bringing us more food?”

Plune leaned against the bed, “I thought I smelled you on Master earlier. Are you taking advantage of him?”

Ribi, still holding onto Sean and looking around him, nodded vigorously.

“I am not!” Lilah replied emphatically, upset at the accusation. “It was just a trade!”

Sean tried to clear up the air. “Lilah said she would smooth things over with the Mistress so we didn't have to pay, and got us this new bed.”

Plune eyed both of them, and sighed. “Master, I've thought this before, but aren't you too weak to girls? Unless it's something you really want, we can convince you of almost anything.”

Lilah's eyes went wide, looking between her and Sean. “I've never heard a slave talk like that about their Master before...”

Sean smiled wryly, “They can say whatever they want,” and turning to Plune, he replied, “You're probably right. I didn't talk much to girls in my old w-, where I was from. And they weren't interested in me.”

Ribi let go of Sean, walking in front of him. “Master, that can't be true. You're so nice to us.”

Sean winced a bit. I own you as a slave, though. Maybe Ribi's standards are just low. Or maybe her prior masters made them low...

Plune was averting her gaze. “I like Master...”

Plune must believe me, at least.

Olga came from behind him, hugging him and squashing her breasts into his back as she leaned over on his shoulder. “Who cares how you were? It matters only how you are now.”

Ribi nodded, “Exactly.”

Lilah was squirming a bit. “So, can I join the fun? I promise I just want him for a bit then I'll leave.”

Sean, Olga, and Ribi all looked at Plune. Plune blushed and was taken aback. “Why are you looking to me? I'm not the one she wants to have sex with, Master.”

“Just call me Sean like you normally do,” he sighed. “I don't want to get involved with other girls if you're going to be upset.”

Plune blushed. “I'm not upset about you having sex with her. I'm upset if she's taking advantage of you. If she's not then I won't say anything.”

“Oh...” Sean said.

Lilah seemed to take this as confirmation, and quickly slipped off her tavern outfit. He was once again impressed by how large her breasts were against her small frame. Besides her breasts, she was really thin. She blushed as everyone was staring at her, but continued taking off her undergarments. She had a bit of hair down below that matched her ears and tail, and she held her arms together in front while blushing. “So?”

Sean grabbed her shoulders and gave her a kiss. He felt her tail slapping his side, and he gently brushed it with one hand, causing her to shiver against him.

“No fair...” she pouted. She then grabbed his enlarging member, and rubbed it furiously.

Seeing he was already hard, he picked her up and set her on the bed. Crawling on top, he felt her opening, and noticed she was already very wet.

He didn't say anything, but Lilah blushed, “I was really looking forward to this...”

Sean was overcome at her cuteness, and thrust himself inside.

Lilah gave a small 'awoo' in pleasure, before holding out her arms.

Sean kneeled over and held her, pressing against her as he pounded repeatedly.

“Oh...Sean...please...” she said as he kept thrusting.

Lilah was climaxing under him, and Sean felt himself boiling up. She whispered in his ear, “Inside...please...”

Sean released into her, hitting inside multiple times, more and more coming out with each thrust.

Lilah kissed his cheek, blushing but smiling as she caught her breath, tickling his side with her tail, “That was amazing.”

Sean smiled, “Yeah.”

Ribi was impressed, “Sean is still going even after once with all of us.”

Olga nodded, “She is really cute.”

Plune sighed, “Master, she isn't your slave, you shouldn't be letting it out inside.”

Sean started to panic, but Lilah shook her head, “I went and got some contraceptive from the alchemist this afternoon in preparation.”

 

After they had finished, Lilah went to get dressed, but Ribi and Olga pulled her into the bath. Lilah seemed embarrassed but after some initial struggling, decided to just let them go as they scrubbed her hair.

While they were busy, Plune threw a pair Sean's clothes at him, before putting on one of her own.

Sean looked at her confused, “What's wrong?”

Plune looked at the others, “Master and I are going to go get a drink, make sure Lilah is cleaned up properly.”

Ribi and Olga nodded while Lilah seemed more embarrassed. “What's even going on...”

Sean put his clothes on and followed Plune out. They walked out towards the tavern, but instead of stopping at the bar, which was only a third filled at this late hour, she walked out the front door.

“Plune?” Sean asked.

Plune reached her hand back, and so Sean grabbed it and followed her around the corner and into the alley. When they were in the alley, the lantern light from the main street only barely illuminating them, Plune pushed Sean against the wall.

Plune?” Sean asked, gulping a bit.

Plune looked like she was sizing him up, then sighed, hanging her head. “Master, I don't get you...”

Sean was now confused. “What's wrong?”

Plune looked down and away, as if trying to think of what to say. After a few moments, she said, “I heard your conversation with Ribi a while back.”

Sean raised an eyebrow. “What? Which conversation? I don't remember-”

“The one where she confessed her love to you. And you responded in kind.”

Sean gulped again. “Oh, yeah.”

Plune stared at him. “I get Ribi saying it to try and convince you to keep her, but...you love your slave?”

Sean was a bit taken aback. “I don't think Ribi would do...that. I told you both a bunch, I'm not getting rid of you or selling you or anything like that.”

Plune shook her head. “I almost believe her being as you say, but-”

Sean grabbed Plune's sides, and pulled her in for a kiss. Plune instinctively reciprocated for a moment, then pulled her head back. “Master, I'm trying to talk right now!” she replied angrily, but was blushing.

Sean blushed, “Sorry...I thought you felt like I was favoring Ribi.”

Plune, still blushing, coughed before continuing, “No, I don't think so. Even if you did, though, it's not like I have room to say anything.”

Sean shook his head. “No, that's not true, I should treat you equally.”

Plune stamped her foot. “Dammit, Sean, that's what I'm trying to get at! We're your slaves, not you girlfriends. Why are you buying us lingerie, or only having sex with us, and treating us so well? And we don't need to 'approve' of you having sex with someone else. In fact, you should date someone like Lilah, and only have sex with us when she's busy.”

Sean seemed confused, “You don't like having sex with me?”

Plune was tearing up a bit, pounding her fists (though not that hard) on Sean's chest. “Of course I like it! You make me feel wonderful! And that's the problem. How am I supposed to act when I get treated so nicely all of a sudden? Every day I'm worried you're going to suddenly have a change of personality, or worse, you'll die in the Dungeon and...and...I'll get sold off to someone else...and...” She fell to her knees, crying.

Sean got to his knees too, hugging Plune and letting her cry into his shoulder. “Plune, it's okay.”

Plune rubbed her face into him, getting his shirt wet with her tears.

“Plune...maybe you don't want me to say this, but I love you too. You might think you're just my slave, but...you're irreplaceable to me.”

Plune giggled while crying, “I already knew that, dummy.” She leaned back, giving him a wet nuzzle and kiss. “I think I love you too, if this feeling is love.”

 

After Plune had cried herself out, they sat their holding each other for a bit. “I'm sorry, Master...”

“Sean.”

Plune giggled, “Sean. I'll try and trust you more.”

Sean shrugged, “It seemed like you were already.”

Plune shook her head. “It's more for my own thoughts.”

Hand in hand, they walked back to the tavern. It was almost empty, but they got some water from the bar and took it back to their room.

Inside, Olga, Ribi, and Lilah were laying on the bed, seemingly asleep.

Plune giggled, “Seems they made fast friends.”

Sean blushed, “That wasn't exactly the plan...”

Plune shook her head. “This is good, actually. You should make Lilah your girlfriend like I said earlier, that way people won't think you're in love with your slaves.”

Sean looked between them, “I don't think she was after anything more than sex. Before today, she was just our waitress...”

Plune sighed, “Master, girls don't come knocking on your door at night asking for sex if they aren't interested in you. Well, maybe they do, but I doubt it...”

Sean blushed, “Maybe...”

Plune grabbed his hands. “How about this, why don't we take a day off from Adventuring soon and you take her out and get to know her. Ribi and I can go get Olga some clothes, and stock up on some other stuff in the mean time.”

Sean thought for a moment, and then nodded. “I guess taking a break would be good anyway, but I want to spend it with all of you as well.”

Plune sighed, “Let's discuss it later.” She smiled and kissed him again, before pulling him over to the side of the bed opposite the others. They curled up holding each other, Plune's face having a smile and contentment Sean hadn't seen before.

 

- A bit earlier -

 

Lilah was a bit confused. She was glad Sean had saved some energy for her after he was done with his slaves, but now two of them had dragged her into their bath and had finished scrubbing her, while Sean and another of his slaves had gone to get a drink.

Olga was bringing the scrubber through her hair, getting out some knots, while Ribi was delicately rubbing her front.

“I don't understand how they got so big. You're the same height as me, but they're bigger than Plune's,” she said, leaning over to inspect Lilah's chest.

Lilah blushed and covered herself, causing Ribi to giggle.

“We just saw you and Master have sex, I don't think you should be embarrassed about this,” she said, giggling mischievously.

Lilah averted her eyes and let down her arms, knowing she was right. “You all are kinda weird for slaves...”

Olga then put some more water over her. “There, now you look wonderful.”

Ribi nodded in agreement.

“Why did you do this...” Lilah said, trying to get out.

“It's normal to wash after sex. Well, and before. And sometimes during...” Ribi said, as if reminiscing aloud.

Olga grabbed them towels, and helped dry off Lilah.

“Ifee....ca...dooob....it...my...selv...” Lilah tried to get out as Olga wrapped her around.

Olga blushed, “Sorry...” and dropped the towel over Lilah's head.

Lilah sighed, then grabbed it and finished drying herself.

After she finished, Ribi put a shirt over her head.

Lilah looked down. The shirt was too small for her. Or, more specifically, it was probably the right size, but it was too small for her bust. It went all the way down in the back, but clung tightly to her breasts and didn't cover her midriff in the front.

Ribi shook her head, “We'll have to get clothes for you too.”

“I have clothes!” Lilah replied, exasperated. “I have my own room, too, that I'm going to now.”

Olga and Ribi both seemed sad. “Really? You don't wanna stay with us?”

Seeing their pouting faces, Lilah sighed again. “Alright, I'll stay a bit, but I don't understand why you want me too.”

They both brightened up, and ushered Lilah over to the bed. “Why wouldn't we? We want to get to know you better,” Ribi explained.

Olga nodded in agreement.

Lilah raised an eyebrow. “Okay...”

“What drew you to Master? I mean, Sean?” Ribi asked.

Olga nodded again.

Lilah blushed, “I just...I heard you guys going at it every night when I walked by, and it made me...I figure Sean must be 'good' with all the moaning you do.”

Ribi blushed and nodded with a smile. “Of course! Sean makes us feel so good.”

Olga nodded again.

Lilah blushed but nodded as well. “Yeah, I can understand why, now.”

Since Ribi didn't say anything, Olga asked, “Are you joining us in Adventuring?”

Lilah shook her head. “No! I'm too much of a scaredy-wolf for that. I'll just keep my waitress job, thank you.”

Ribi sighed, “I'd like to try out being a waitress.”

Lilah giggled, “You'd probably look cute in the outfit. Maybe your Master will let you work a shift while he's gone?”

Ribi shook her head. “I'd be too worried about him.”

Lilah was a bit taken aback, then nodded. “I see. Well, maybe one day when he's doing something safer, then.”

Ribi smiled and nodded. “I'd like that.”

Olga raised her hand, “I want to try too!”

Lilah looked up at her, “I don't think we have any outfits that large...”

 

Lilah continued talking with them for a while, until she started to feel extremely tired, yawning audibly.

Ribi pulled her onto the bed. “Come on, let's sleep.”

Lilah blushed, “But, I have my own room...”

Olga trapped her in between herself and Ribi. “Isn't it nice to sleep with others, though?”

Ribi nodded, “I'm glad you can join us on the bed, Olga.”

Olga blushed, “Me too.”

Lilah gave up and smiled, “You're welcome.”

28