Part 5
626 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 5

If I thought it looked weird for Allie to be dressed like a Japanese schoolgirl, it looked downright ridiculous on me. Granted, I was just wearing a blouse and a plaid skirt, not the whole get-up that Allie had worn, and my clothes weren’t magical like hers, but I still looked completely ridiculous.

It wasn’t helped by the fact that the blouse Allie picked was too small.

With the top couple buttons undone, I was damn near spilling out of the thing. Hell, if I was braless, one stray thought (or one accident from Eve) and my nipples would probably tear holes in it.

Boy, was I happy Terry wasn’t here to see me. For a couple reasons, actually.

The skirt wasn’t as annoying as I was worried it would be. The leg freedom was actually pretty nice. It was a little odd at first, but not uncomfortably so. Allie gave me instructions on sitting and walking in a skirt, always focusing on things that would help me keep what little modesty that Eve would allow.

The entire time, I heard Eve’s voice in my head, doing her best to keep her thoughts to herself, and not exactly succeeding. She apologized each time, but it wasn’t helping that much. I just had to learn to drown out those thoughts, but that wasn’t easy.

“Okay, I think we’re done with skirts,” Allie said, a devilish look on her face.

I put the pieces together. “You are not getting me in a dress.”

“Yep.”

“No.”

“It’s just a piece of clothing, it’s not gonna kill you.” She pointed at the skirts she’d must had me wearing, all seven of them. “It’ll be no different from wearing those.”

“Why should I wear a dress?”

“What kind of stupid question is that? You’re probably gonna have a boyfriend some day, he’ll want to take you somewhere special, you’ll need a dress. It’s pretty simple. Plus prom. And graduation.”

“Why are you treating it like a certainty I’m gonna have a date by prom night?”

She laughed. “Please, the amount of boys that are gonna be going after you is probably gonna number higher than you’d think.”

She’s probably right, Eve said.

“Shut up,” I said, then mentally added, the both of you. “If I have a boyfriend at prom time, he’ll just have to accept a skirt and something up top.”

Allie giggled. “At least you’ll be wearing something up top.”

“That is not something I wanna hear.”

“Okay, I’ll stop teasing. Can you just please try a dress on this once? I’m never gonna force you to do it again.”

I shook my head. “Not now. Maybe, someday, I’ll be ready to try that, but that day is not today. Understand?”

For a minute or two, we just sat there looking at one another, not saying anything. The silence was actually kinda painful, because neither of us was doing anything. I’d never had such a biting awkward silence that lasted so little time.

And then Eve broke the silence (for me anyway) by saying, Every time it’s this quiet, I masturbate just to hear noise.

“You promise me?” Allie asked.

“I am not going to masturbate just to make noise!” I shouted. Out loud. The look on Allie’s face would be priceless if I wasn’t so goddamned embarrassed. I hadn’t meant to say that to her, why had I? Was I that angry at Eve that I forgot which voice to use? Granted, I’d only had somebody in my head to talk to for a day, so maybe I just wasn’t as used to this as I should have been.

That was the funniest outburst ever.

No it wasn’t, and it was directed at you, not her.

That doesn’t change anything.

I wanted to hit her so much.

“Did you mean to say that to Eve?” Allie asked.

I nodded. “I just… It wasn’t…”

She shook her head. “No worries.” She picked up all the clothes she brought in. “You tell me when it is you wanna try on a dress. But... You’ve gotta make sure I’m the first one you ask, understand? No going around my back and asking Mom.”

I nodded again. “Believe me, I’m never asking Mom.”

She smiled. “Good. I’m enjoying having a little sister to give some clothes to.”

“Even if said little sister is…” I looked down at The Boobs(™). “A lot more developed?”

“That’s not a problem for me. Just your shirts.”

I pulled the blouse and skirt off and tossed them at her. Either she’d forgotten them, or left them on purpose just to keep me wearing them. I reached into a dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Comfort clothes.

So, what’s today? Eve asked.

Whaddya mean?

What are we doing today? Y’know, since it’s not Terry.

I rolled my eyes. What’s it matter?

Not even a trip to the arcade? Don’t boys like to do that?

Girls do too.

Yeah, but you’d be going to see the boys, not the girls.

You came to me. You wanted to change. You didn’t want to be a horny sex demon for the rest of your life. And now you want to go somewhere you’d be tempted to have tons of sex?

Can I at least hope you’ll meet a guy you can actually make an emotional connection to?

This is an excuse to get me to the mall, isn’t it?

I’m just that transparent, aren’t I?

You are. Very much so.

***

“I am the wrong person to take to the mall,” Terry said, tossing a rolled up shirt into the makeshift basketball hoop hanging off his closet door. I was doing my best to avoid looking at his bare chest, which wasn’t all that easy. Never did I think girls found male chests as exciting as guys did boobs. “Can’t you take Allie or somebody else? Or just go alone?”

I shook my head. “Allie would just be trying to get me to clothes stores, and nobody else knows and I don’t want to tell them. That leaves you by process of elimination.”

“Isn’t the succubus in your head gonna make you go to clothes stores anyway?”

You must buy cloooooothes… You must buy clooooooooooothes… You must buy cloooooooooooothes…

A cotton swab could probably hurt you, don’t tempt me. “Not at all.”

He sat up and swept a hand through his hair. “What exactly would we be doing?”

“Probably seeing if I can still kick your ass on skeeball with a lowered center of gravity.”

He got up and patted my shoulders. “I would call that a challenge, and it… Is… Accepted.

I smirked. “I knew it would be easy to get you to come.” (Oh, God, I just realized my phrasing... Stupid stupid stupid Mikaela...)

He frowned. “You played me.”

I acted seductively (quite well, I might add; then again, my body was made for sex, despite the fact that I didn’t want sex) and rubbed my finger on his chest. “It’s so easy for girls, y’know.”

He smacked me in the back of the head, making me giggle.

***

Jurassic World is playing, wanna see it?” I asked, leaning against the poster framed on the wall. We hadn’t actually done anything, aside from spend some money at the arcade and stop off at the bookstore, then we made our way to the food court. When I say ‘spend some money’, I mean mine. Terry rarely ever had money, and this was no exception. It was no big deal, it was just a little funny that the girl was paying for the guy’s food.

“Why are they showing a movie from last year?” Terry tossed his soda cup in the trash beside the table he was still sitting at. “Why is it this town can’t get anything new?”

I took a sip of my own soda. Apparently, that whole ‘girls should drink diet sodas’ thing was bullshit, because my regular Mountain Dew didn’t taste too sweet for me. Of course, that hadn’t stopped Eve from insisting that I get a diet Dew just so that I could ‘keep my figure’. Yeah, like she hadn’t altered my body chemistry to stop me from gaining weight or anything. Hell, I was certain I’d probably look sixteen for a good portion of my life.

I caught sight of a different poster. “What about this one?” Re:Genesis was the title, a movie I’d never heard of. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked it up. “Looks like it’s a zombie movie about a guy who becomes the virus and possesses the girl he has a crush on. Guess it’s set on a space station.”

“A TG sci-fi zombie movie?”

“Looks like it.”

“Anybody got a good word about it?”

I scrolled down, clicked on the Internet Movie Database link. “Uh, eight point six stars, it looks like. I I’m seeing more positive reviews than negative.”

Terry shrugged. “What the hell, let’s go see it.” He pulled his wallet out of his pocket. “You paid for lunch, I’ll get the movie.”

“Wait, you have money?”

He looked to the left, then the right, then down at the wallet in his hand. “Now that you mention it, I don’t seem to have any money in my wallet.”

“No, nononono, you get to pay for the movie. It’ll probably be the first time you took a girl to a movie in your life.”

He sighed. “Fine, I’ll pay. But it is not the first time I took a girl to the movies.”

***

“We apologize,” the usher said as everyone walked into the theater, “the air conditioning in the theaters isn’t working right now. We’ve tried to help keep it cool in here by having these temporary ceiling fans installed, but as you can feel, it’s not helping that much.”

He wasn’t kidding. My shirt was pretty much a second skin right now, and the looks I was getting from most of the guys (Terry included) made it pretty obvious that they were enjoying me covered in sweat. I was suddenly well aware of how natural born girls felt when guys stare at them. The worst part being that I was staring at some of the guys, too. Of course, I had little help against the urges brought upon me by the succubus living in my head. These guys had more control than I did, they could stop staring.

Terry and I usually sat in the back of the theater whenever we saw movies, but I was not gonna go back there. The back of the theater was also the usual make out or handjob location, and I wasn’t gonna give Eve any chances to tempt me into doing anything sexual with Terry.

Then again, Eve had very little shame, and she might even try to get me to fuck him right in front of everybody.

Oh, please, bedrooms are way better than movie theaters. Not that I haven’t fucked a guy in a movie theater, but still.

This doesn’t put me at ease.

Are you saying you wouldn’t enjoy giving Terry a handjob right now? Because I can almost guarantee that you would.

Only because you’d make me enjoy it.

That’s not at all important to the proceedings.

I rolled my eyes. Of course she’d be campaigning for that. I shouldn’t have even gotten into that argument. I plopped down in a seat and instantly started munching on some popcorn as we waited for the pre-film trailers to start playing. Granted, this was a movie from a year and a half ago that, while well-received, didn’t do enough to warrant even a DVD release, so for all I knew, there wouldn’t be trailers.

“Now that we’ve spent the money on the tickets, the popcorn and the drinks, are we sure this movie is gonna be good?” Terry asked, reaching into my popcorn bucket and grabbing a handful. “I mean, what if it’s another Phantom Menace?”

I laughed. “We weren’t even born when that came out. And I seem to remember you liking it.”

He acted like he’d just been shot in the gut. “I’m wounded. You wound me, dear lady.”

I poked him in the (surprisingly firm) chest. “Don’t call me that. And that doesn’t change anything.”

“I was young then.”

I stuffed some popcorn into my mouth. “You were five.”

“Didn’t you like it, too?”

“I didn’t say I didn’t.”

The lights started to dim, which generally meant the previews and/or movie were about to start. I looked down at the popcorn bucket and saw that apparently we’d already eaten most of it. I groaned, then stood up and walked out of the theater back to the lobby. I asked for a refill at the concession stand and then realized that I really needed to pee.

“Can you hold that until I get back?” I asked the clerk at the stand. She nodded.

The lack of air conditioning was still getting to me, especially in the cramped confines of a Ladies Room, which apparently needed seven stalls. If movies and TV were to be believed, teenage girls mostly used the restroom to talk and put on their makeup and older women typically used the restroom to… Well, talk and put on their makeup. I won’t lie, most of the time on movies and TV, females didn’t actually use the restroom for restroom purposes. Actually seeing a restroom empty with several semi-dirty stalls was weird.

I fanned my hand at my face to drive some of the sweat away and cool myself somewhat. It wasn’t exactly working. I sighed, and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe at my nether region. Wiping after I pee was probably the strangest difference in bathroom habits between guys and girls. Not strange in a ‘Why do girls do that?’ sort of way, just strange in a ‘I have to do that now…’ way.

I heard the door to the restroom open. Great. This could get awkward if whoever it was saw I was covered in sweat. Then again, she’d probably be sweaty, too. It’s not like the heat was concentrated on me. Now I was worrying about nothing, I was an idiot.

I pulled my panties and shorts up and walked out of the stall to find that the woman who’d walked into the restroom was a man. An usher, in fact. He had a flashlight in his hand, for whatever reason, but I had a feeling it had something to do with his job getting people who didn’t have tickets out of the theater.

“Hi?” I said, confused. I raised a hand to wave at him.

He was sniffing, for some reason. Did Ladies Rooms smell different than he expected, or something? (Granted, I was surprised by the difference in smell.) “Wow, do you smell that?” he asked.

I sniffed. “Um… No.”

He got closer to me. “Oh, it’s your perfume.” He kept sniffing me. “It smells interesting. Kinda good, actually.”

I backed away from him. “I’m not wearing perfume,” I said.

He got closer again. “You’ve gotta be, I can smell it.”

That’s not perfume he’s smelling, Eve said.

What is it?

Oh, did I forget to mention that? When you sweat, you excrete pheromones that make guys horny. Really horny. Like, they’ll wanna rip off your clothes and fuck you wherever you are kind of horny.

Why don’t I ever know about these things?!

I forget things.

The usher came even closer and was actually sniffing my chest. I backed away from him, but hit a wall. He was literally between me and the door, and he was quite a bit bigger than I was. Not semi-muscular like Terry, either, this guy was fat.

You should totally dump this guy. Fatties have tiny dicks.

You are not helping!

I put on a nervous smile. “Can I get back to the theater now? I sorta left some popcorn out at the concession stand.”

“You’re… So beautiful…”

“That’s really flattering and everything, but I kinda have a boyfriend and I wanna get back to the movie.”

“Beautiful…”

Oh, crap, Eve said, he’s going full-on fuck zombie.

I don’t know what you’re talking about and it’s probably something I should know.

This happens when your pheromones get too strong. You should get back to Terry.

Are these gonna screw him up, too?!

I hope not.

You don’t know?!?!

Nope.

“Beautiful…” He reached for me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. For a fatass, he was surprisingly capable of tearing clothes. I suddenly had a ripped shirt open enough for everybody to see my cleavage, which was of course covered in shimmering sweat. “Beautiful…”

I pushed him off of me and knocked him onto the floor. “Seriously, gotta get to that boyfriend, bye!”

I rushed out of the restroom and grabbed the popcorn on my way back to the theater. The girl at the concession stand gave me a weird look as I passed her, but then just shrugged and got back to reading whatever magazine she had with her. I got back into the theater and made my way to where Terry and I were sitting. He gave me a weird look.

“What the hell happened to you?”

“I was accosted by a fat usher that I left in the restroom.” I stuffed some popcorn into my mouth. Surprisingly, the previews had yet to finish. I shot him a glare. “Don’t you even consider sniffing me.”

He grabbed a handful of popcorn. “Why would I sniff you?”

“Just don’t.” I took a drink of my soda. “Ever.”

“What happened to your shirt?”

“Nothing, don’t think about it.”

He shrugged. “Whatever.” He grabbed more popcorn. “You missed a trailer for the newest DC movie.”

14