Part 11
418 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 11

The girl stood there with her hands on her hips and just kept smiling. I didn't recognize her in the slightest, so why she called me “little sister”, I couldn't figure out. Was she delusional? How had she gotten in my house? Who the hell was she?!

She wasn't talking to you, she was talking to me, Eve said. Can I have control for a second?

You have a sister?!

We’re not biologically related. I’m the only kid my mom has had, but Abigail was raised by my mom. We're as close as you and Allie, though. Lemme take over, okay?

***

This being only the second time I’d taken complete control of Mike’s body (not counting times she was asleep so that I could masturbate physically, of course), I was a tiny bit disoriented, but that didn't last long as I focused on Abigail.

Just based on the shirt she was wearing, I could tell she’d modified her host’s bust size. She was wearing a skirt, so I couldn't outright tell if she’d changed anything below the waist. I wouldn't be surprised, though. Abbie liked her hosts having big butts, because she thought the key to a man’s cock was something big to grab hold of when he’s fucking you from behind.

I folded my arms across my chest. “What do you want, Abbie?”

She walked over to me and tried to hug me, but I pushed her aside. I wasn't in the mood for a hug. “Well,” she said, “is it that time if the month, little sis?”

“What are you here for?”

She reached into her purse and pulled out some chewing gum. “Straight to the point. You lose your sense of humor, Evie?”

“No, but that doesn't mean I want you here.”

She laughed, then sat down on Mike’s bed. “Cute host, you’ve got. Was she a D-cup before you took over?”

I rolled my eyes. “It’s not what you think.”

“Oh, I saw that boyfriend of yours. Did she have him before you took over, or is she in for a surprise when you let her go?”

I stood there and glared at her. “Get out. This isn't what you think, and I don't wanna talk.”

She stood up and poked me in the boob. “Oh, we’re gonna talk, Li’l Evie. Mom isn't too happy with you leaving without telling us. She’s definitely not happy with you taking a host without registering her. Now when you leave her, any of us can possess her and find your baggage left behind.”

What the hell is she talking about? Mike asked.

It’s… Weird. I’ll tell you later when I can manifest.

I swatted her hand away. “I didn't register her because nobody else is gonna possess her. Mike’s a good person who doesn't deserve us screwing with her life.”

Abbie grabbed me by the head. “You’re right about her not deserving us. Goddess, could you have picked a plainer host? Put some sexy on her, at least.”

I have a boyfriend, I’m sexy enough! Mike shouted. I couldn't blame her. What with being my host, I felt like Mike was plenty sexy, and all the attention Terry was giving her pretty much confirmed that. Can I please punch this bitch’s lights out?

I’d love nothing more, but my family reunions would then be a nightmare.

I pushed Abbie away from me. “Shut it and get out,” I said, “Mike’s mom will be home soon.”

“No, I saw you hugging her and then she left wearing work clothes. We’ve got a good few hours, so let's catch up.”

“I don't want to. I want to rest.”

She looked disappointed. “You don't even want to fuck the boyfriend? Li’l Evie… You're not starting to get romantic feelings for that meat stick, are you?”

“I’m not, no,” I half-truthed. Of course, Mike’s emotions affected me, too.

“Good. Remember that viking turd you used to date? I was so happy when you dumped him.”

I sighed. “Whatever, just leave.”

She shook her head. “Not until you tell me why nobody's gonna possess her after you're done with her.”

I crossed my arms over my chest again. “Nobody will, just understand that.”

She grabbed my by the shoulders. “No. You didn't, did you?”

I looked away. “I don't know what you mean, but it's probably wrong.”

She turned my head to face her again. “You possessed a really plain girl and your sex drive’s diminished, hasn't it?”

Well. I was right, she was wrong. She was very wrong, but if I said yes, maybe she’d leave. “That's it, actually,” I said.

She hugged me tight. “Oh, Li’l Evie… Why didn't you just say so? Hurry up with her boyfriend and get back to the realm so that we can get you back to normal, okay? I’ll tell Mom, and get her off your case.”

I sighed. “Yeah, thanks, now can you please go?”

She rolled her eyes. “Fine, but tomorrow we have sister time, understand?”

I nodded. “Yeah. Tomorrow.”

***

When Eve gave me my body back, I opened my eyes to see her hugging her knees to her chest, rocking back and forth on the beanbag chair I had in the corner of my room. I was lying down in bed, I guess because Eve thought that made the switch over easier.

“Abigail’s my sister,” she started, “we’re not biologically related, if you can say that about incorporeal sex demons, but my mom raised both of us, so we're really close.”

I nodded. “You said that before.”

“Whenever we leave our realm to possess humans, we have to pick our humans before we go out. We then have to register that human so other succubi don’t possess them later, because a human possessed by multiple succubi will lose her mind from all the personalities in one body. You’ve already noticed the slight mental changes you’ve suffered because of me.”

“I haven't suffered, really.”

“Only because we’ve been helping each other adapt. If I was taking control of you on a constant basis, there would be very little of Boy Mike left. If you think you’ve changed now, just know that pink would be your favorite color and you would never wear pants again. Very likely you wouldn't wear panties, either, but I’m getting over that.”

I got up and dropped onto the beanbag chair with her. I remembered back when I was a guy and Terry and I barely had enough room to sit on it together. I put my arm around Eve and hugged her close. “What happens tomorrow?” I asked.

She leaned her head against my shoulder. “I tell her the truth. She won’t be happy, but I don't care.”

I didn't know what to say. Eve and I both wanted her to reach her goal, to stop needing sex, and I felt she was getting close to succeeding. Her sister finding out about her could make the whole thing come crashing down.

***

“Hey, Mom, how was work?” I asked as Mom walked in the kitchen door. She looked like she wanted to laugh as she saw me wearing an apron and cooking. “What? I thought it would be a good thing to cook tonight.”

“The apron is a little out there, but I appreciate the thought.” She took a bite of the not-yet-finished spaghetti. Mom loved raw hamburger, which was just disgusting. “You didn't break anything earlier and this is to make up for it, is it?”

I rolled my eyes. “I haven't done that since I was fourteen.”

“You turned sixteen three weeks ago.”

“Meaning it’s been a couple years. But, no. I just felt like cooking, is all.”

She smirked and set her purse down on the dining room table. “I was a teenage girl once, too. I know every trick for trying to avoid your mother’s suspicions.” She leaned forward against the countertop. “Spill it, young lady? Is the boyfriend hiding somewhere nearby?”

Before I could say no, Terry called down from upstairs, “No, I’m not!”

Mom started giggling. I turned beet red. “Is it okay if Terry stays for dinner?” I asked meekly.

She called up to him, “Get down here and help your girlfriend cook, Mr. Hughes!”

He came downstairs and asked, “How’d you find out?”

Mom patted him on the shoulder. “You were a little too quiet.”

He walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek, then got started helping me by washing the dishes that had already been used. Mom watched us with a very pleased smile on her face.

***

“I admit,” Mom said, “Allie didn't come up with it herself. I did the same thing with your uncle Thomas and his first wife, Annabelle.” She forked up some spaghetti into her mouth. “We were in college, I was pregnant with Allie, and Anna and I were sitting around our dorm room, so I called Thomas while she was in the shower and then I took her to the campus commons and left her there.”

I scooped up a meatball. “It wouldn't have bothered me so much except that Allie left me at a park six miles from home,” I said through food. “If Terry didn't have a car, we woulda been stranded all night.”

Terry laughed. “If I didn't have a car, we wouldn't be a couple, probably. I wouldn't have gotten to the park.”

I jabbed the air with my fork. “Hey, no talk like that.”

He ruffled my hair. “Of course not.”

Mom sighed. “How you two haven't been dating for years, I’ll never understand.”

I plopped a meatball in my mouth. “I was a boy before.”

“She wasn't cute enough until the sex demon helped her along,” Terry said with a smirk. I knew he was joking, but it meant one less fondle or kiss. He’d be fine with that, though, the understanding monster.

Granted, he wasn't wrong, either. I was a straight male before last week, and he still is. Neither of us would have considered asking the other out because it would have disgusted us. Sure, it was Eve’s influence on me, but now I wondered why I’d ever felt that way. It was almost hilarious how much my thoughts had changed.

I felt something on my foot. No way… He was not playing footsies with me! Why was he doing it with Mom at the table?! I peeked under the table and saw that I was right, he was playing footsies with me!

Ooh, he wants more fun after dinner, Eve said, some play in her voice after her run in with her sister. I was grateful she was getting back to normal.

Mom seemed to realize what was going on. “I’ll leave you two to finish your dinner,” she said as she stood up and took her plate into the kitchen.

Terry and I just sat there giggling at one another.

***

I woke up the next morning very confused because it was me waking up, not Mike. I didn't get it. I tried to talk to her, but I couldn't hear anything in my head. Was something wrong? Mikey? C’mon, say something. Still nothing. I was worried now.

Mike’s mom walked past the bedroom. For a brief moment, I wasn't sure if I should tell her. Then my common sense took over and I damn near leapt from the bed.

“Baby, what's the matter?” she asked.

“Mike’s not talking and I don't know why I’m in control!” I said nearly every word at the same time. The look on her face told me I needed to speak clearer. “I’m Eve, Mike’s not talking, and I don't know why this is happening,” I said a little slower.

She looked scared now. “She’s not talking at all?”

I shook my head. “I don't know what's going on or why.”

She led me back into Mike’s room and started pulling clothes out of Mike’s dresser. “Okay, maybe when you get Mike’s body to school, she’ll wake up. Maybe yesterday was a little too exhausting for her.” She handed me the clothes. “Just get to school, get to Terry or Mindy.”

“Really? Go to school?”

She put a hand on my shoulder. “I remember from when I was possessed that a succubus could be overpowered by going somewhere and being with people that are close to you. Mike has always loved school because she’s surrounded by friends.”

I hugged the clothes to my chest. “School also has dozens of boys I’d have no problems taking my clothes off for, and Terry gets that Mike fucking another guy would probably be me giving into urges.”

She groaned. “I know, he’s far too understanding, but that’s what he's there for. Hopefully, Mike kicks back in before anything bad happens.”

I nodded. “I have this really bad feeling that my sister showing up yesterday caused this.”

“Your sister?”

“Yeah. Sorry, it would take a little while to explain it, but she kinda got me uneasy, and I may have somehow suppressed Mike because of it.”

Mike’s mom did the most surprising thing and hugged me. “I know this wasn't your fault, so don't blame yourself. You’ll help Mike back, don’t worry.”

I felt tears well up in my eyes. I’d spoken so little to Mike’s mom, and she believed in my more than my own did. I wish I had a mom this nice.

***

I remembered from yesterday that Mike’s first class was completely friend-free. It was… English class. I’d havta manage for one hour without Terry or Mindy. I could do that, I think. One hour…

I took Mike’s seat and almost wanted to leave right away. I’d completely forgotten Mike shared English class with half the outrageously well-built basketball team. I would have thought they would want to keep themselves less muscular and more built for running and jumping, but nope, and that meant I couldn't keep my eyes off them without a lot of focus.

C’mon, Mike. We're at school, you need to keep your grades up.

The teacher, thankfully, didn't seem to notice that I was struggling with the lesson. Maybe Mike wasn't as good a student as I thought she was? Then again, I was only struggling because there was tasty looking meat in the room.

No. I couldn't think of them like that. I needed to focus, ignore the gorgeous boys and get to work finding out how to get Mike conscious.

“Mikaela,” the teacher said. I almost didn't look up. “Your essay?”

Shit, Mike had to turn in an essay. How had I forgotten that? I reached in the bookbag and looked around for it, but I couldn't find anything that even looked like an essay. Shit, again. “My dog ate it,” I blurted out, almost in a hurry.

Why in the moist barrel of fucks did I say that?

The teacher sighed as everyone else laughed. “You’re lucky we’re early in the year, you’ll have until the end of the week to get it in.”

I nodded. “Yes, sir.” Luckily, the laughter died down shortly after that and class got back to normal. I felt embarrassed as all hell, but I’d managed to talk without making suggestive comments. Maybe, maybe, I could do this.

***

I spotted Terry at his locker and damn near ran to get over to him. “Oh, hey, babe,” he said as I came up to him.

“Not babe, Eve.”

He looked confused. “Where’s Mike?”

I shrugged. “I don't know, I can't get her to wake up.”

“And you came to school? Your sex drive is probably through the roof right now.”

I rolled my eyes. “Don’t make me think of it, I was in the restroom a little bit ago and wanted to start fingering myself when Becky Horowitz was telling Angie Carter about the ‘amazing’ oral that her boyfriend had given her this morning when they got to school.”

He looked like he wanted to burst into laughter. I glared at him.

“Okay, so what can we do to get Mike back?”

I shook my head. “I don't know. Mike’s mom said that Mike should be able to overpower me if I spend time around you and Mindy while we’re here. So far, though, I haven't felt her wake up.”

He scratched at his chin. “It’s not because of all the kissing and fondling last night, is it?”

I leaned back against the locker beside his. “I don't know. I doubt it, because you two were doing that at lunch yesterday.”

“Is it that sister of yours Mike was telling me about?”

I shook my head. “Doubtful.” I hit the locker lightly with my head. “She didn't even know I wasn't outright controlling Mike.”

He shut his locker and leaned sideways against it. “Any magical beings you can call? Allie, maybe?”

“Allie probably couldn't do anything. Magical girl magic can only destroy succubi, erasing our essence from the realm.” I pulled Mike’s phone from my pocket. “I guess… There’s one person I can call, but he might not be available.”

“Who?”

“My ex, Loki.”

***

Loki sat down at the table across from us wearing a pair of sunglasses. He looked like he had a hangover, or something. “Okay, Eve, what do you want?” He loomed over at Terry. “Who’s this guy?”

I answered, “My host’s boyfriend, Terry. And my host is what you’re here for. She's gone completely quiet and I can't bring her back out.” I watched him pour himself a cup of coffee. “Are you hungover?”

He glared at me through the sunglasses. “I had to lose a drinking contest to help my sister yesterday, so I fucked with my alcohol tolerance to pass out early. It made the hangover worse when I fixed myself.”

“You don't have a sister.”

“That's what you think.” He took a drink of his coffee. “So whaddya want, exactly? Isn't taking your host over the point of being a succubus?”

I sighed. “I let Mikaela stay in control because I only possessed her to calm my sex drive so that I can get out of the succubus business.”

He stopped pouring the coffee and lowered his sunglasses a little. “You want to stop being a succubus? Holy shit, I never thought I’d see the day.”

I rolled my eyes. “Shut it and help me.”

He finished pouring his coffee. “I can't. Your magic is so much different than mine, that the only thing I can do is pull you out and see if your host is even still in there.”

Abbie’s voice said, “Oh, she's in there.” She sat down beside Loki. “I just hid her away.”

9