Cycle 1203
37 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cycle 1203

 

A thought just occurred to me.

 

AEON designed the LSTR Replika. They built them. They used a specific Gestalt’s neural pattern to serve as their intelligence, which as Elster has told, and shown me, was a very homosexual woman.

 

And then they sent them onto these scouting missions with only one other person, a Gestalt, for company, and the uniforms supplied to these officers are, well, skintight.

 

And they knew some of these officers would be women. Like me.

 

Did they not know that all of their Replikas were lesbians? Did they not care?

I remember during my time in boot camp there was the occasional gossip of Replikas entering secretive relationships with each other: Stars and Storches, Stars and Eules, even a Storch and a Kolibri apparently, and all of these were definitely not permitted by command, but since many of highest-ranking officers were themselves Replikas, maybe they were reluctant to punish their own kind.

 

How aware are they that many of their state-of-the-art Replikas are big homos?

 

Is one of us just secretly running things at AEON and laughing as all of these reports come in? What about the other Penrose scouters? Would other Elsters end up in the same situation as dear Ellie and I?

 

I feel bad for the ones that were stuck with a guy, actually both of them, honestly.

 

Anyway, I have a feeling that ever since our little spree, Elster’s been more and more attentive to the way I dress, especially when in uniform. She has such a hard time looking me in the eye a lot of the time. It’s just so adorable how she catches herself and apologizes every time. It’s okay Ellie, I feel you. Your wonderfully toned and strong body fucking does things to me, okay? I make up excuses for you to lift heavy things just because I want to see those synthetic muscles in your back light up. It’s not just you!

 

I just wonder if she’s also noticed that lately, I’ve tended to go without a certain article of clothing.

 

…..

 

Cycle 1203

 

Dear diary,

 

Today I passed by Ariane as she was doing maintenance in the storage bay. I think she had dropped something behind some boxes because she was bent over one and trying to reach something.

 

I turned to see if she needed help, but I noticed she didn’t have a-

 

There was no outline where-

 

My eyes definitely didn’t deceive me, she wasn’t-

 

Ariane wasn’t wearing any underwear.

 

I thought I was going to pass out. I walked right into a door and nearly fell over. I felt dizzy for nearly an hour, and I specifically recalled a Gestalt memory of my donor having a nosebleed.

 

Ariane, do you want a repeat of last month?

 

We are in imminent danger of a repeat, which I’m fine with, but I do not think the ship- the thing that keeps us safe from the deadly-deadly vacuum of space, agrees.

 

Maybe it would be better if I asked her to wear some regular clothes.

4