Chapter 3: Morbus and morbificus
243 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good morning to you, Naticia, slept well?"

"Yes, let's say so. My ass still hurts."

"Which is why, after breakfast is over, we'll go to a curator. At the table, breakfast is ready."

"Yes, coming." albeit painfully, she reached the table, but for an obvious reason did not sit down.

"Before long you can sit down as if nothing yesterday had happened."

"Just as well."

"I understand you're angry with me, and I can't blame you, so think as bad of me as you like, anyway... Finished at the curator, we go our separate ways."

"And where is it that you will go?"

"Do you care?"

She swallowed the morsel in her mouth "I'm curious about that."

"I'm headed to the capital, to Anima, the king and queen have summoned all the first class adventurers."

"Wow, then you are strong, indeed, very strong!"

He blushed "Well, yes... Yes, I am. I am from Bracciaforti, as you must have heard me say yesterday."

"But, if I may ask, how is it that you first class adventurers have been summoned by the king and queen?"

"Because of what's going on?"

"Meaning?"

"What, you don't know? Anatomia is under attack, the principality of Pedestria and the principality of Plantara have already fallen."

"What?! Pedestria and Plantara have fallen?!"

"Yeah, that's right. Morbus, the wind that has been blowing from the south towards Anatomia for a few months now, bringing the morbificus with it. According to the king and queen, it had been hundreds of years since Morbus had blown towards Anatomia, bringing the morbificus with it. Fortunately for us, the principality of Gamborium and that of Gambarta are holding out, but not for much longer. The kingdom of Testariun is the only one that can defeat the morbificus, but it needs the help of all the principalities to do so. Either Anatomia will put up a united front, or it will fall."

Naticia was frightened and speechless, in fact, all the way from the inn to the curator' study, arm in arm with Stellarno, she remained in absolute silence, brooding over what he had told her. They were at war and she did not know it. While they were partying in Fondorosso, in the kingdom of Gamborium and in the kingdom of Gambarta they were fighting the morbificus, whom she believed existed only in fairy tales.

Stellarno noticed this, noticed that something was wrong with Naticia 'Something wrong, Naticia? I see you thoughtful, why is that?"

"If you see me pensive it is because I am thinking about the fact that while here we were partying, in the South they were fighting."

"I too have fought. What do you think, that the wounds I showed you I made myself? Or that it was another human who did them to me?" he nodded "None of that, for it was morbificus who did them to me."

"Excuse me, Stellarno, I'm sorry... I am so sorry."

"And for what? It's not like it's your fault that the morbificus hurt me."

"No, not for that." he wiped away his tears "But for thinking badly of you, for hurting me by spanking me. The pain I am feeling yesterday and today..." she touched her ass, so she could feel it again "Is nothing compared to yours and that of all those who have been hurt by the morbificus."

"Pain is pain, Naticia, and, believe me, I would rather be hurt by a morbificus than be spanked all day by a first class adventurer."

She laughed "You say?"

"I said so."

Finally, they arrived at the curator' study, where he cured Naticia, who felt immediately and much better after the magic treatment was over.

"Thank you very much, curator, and thank you too, Stellarno."

Stellarno simply nodded, while the curator told them this "You're welcome, lady, but, I recommend, especially with you, sir, don't overdo it next time."

"I am not a-" I am not a lady, Naticia was about to say, but Stellarno interrupted her.

"We'll keep that in mind, curator. Thank you for everything, goodbye."

But a moment before Stellarno exited the study, the curator told him this, but without being heard by Naticia "Treat her well, yours is quite a lady, with one of the biggest and most beautiful asses I have ever seen in my life."

"You think so, curator?"

"Trust me, coming from a curator from the principality of Natesia that's a lot."

"Thank you, then."

"Ah, and tell your lady that Naticia suits her just fine."

"I will, is there anything else?"

"No, no, you may go, goodbye."

"Goodbye to you too."

Outside the studio "And so, our ways part, Naticia."

"Apparently..."

"What is it, sad to have to say farewell?"

She blushed, then smiled at him "Yes, let's say so." having said that, she held out her hand to him "Farewell, Stellarno."

"Whatever, you know what? Give it here." he took her hand "I'll walk you home, I wouldn't want anyone else to hurt you on the way to your village, and once you're there, you'll deal with anything and anyone."

"Are you sure about that? The king and queen need you more than I do."

"Sure, but if you don't want to since, I don't know, maybe I bother you then-"

"No, you don't bother me! I mean, no, you don't bother me... On the contrary, I would be infinitely grateful if you would accompany me home."

The two then set out for Naticia's village, but, once there, nothing but flames and destruction, while in the sky, a morbificus.

Naticia, at the sight of this, fell to the ground on her knees, then, mustering strength and courage, turned towards her home, where she lived with her grandmother, but the house was gone, in its place its rubble.

"Grandma... Grandma!!!"

Stellarno immediately shut her mouth "Shut up, or he'll see us!"

Which unfortunately for them he did, the morbificus saw them, swooping down towards them.

"Stay behind me and don't move for any reason in the world!" he drew his sword "Leave it to me, I'll take care of it!" he ran towards the morbificus, colliding with him halfway, but being thrown off.

"Stellarno!!!" the one who had taken care of her, as well as her village as well, had just been swept away as if nothing before her eyes "Stellarno!!!"

3