Chapter 4: Dark ass in moonlight
185 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A grin in mid-air "Not so fast, monster!" a ring appeared behind him, acting as a springboard and thus allowing him to leap at high speed at the morbificus, who, not expecting it at all, was caught off guard by Stellarno's second attack, whose sword wounded him on the right wing, causing him to lose altitude, but not crash to the ground.

"Stellarno!" no longer despair in his voice, but hope. The one who had taken care of her was still alive, and not only that, he had also wounded the morbificus. Naticia clenched her fists, whereupon she rose from the ground, beginning, weeping and trembling, to cheer for him "Win, Stellarno!!!"

"You bet, Naticia!" just before he hit the ground, a ring appeared beneath him, springboarding him again, but upwards this time. With every step he took, a ring appeared beneath his feet.

"He's... He's walking on air!"

"Take..." a third and final leap "This!!!" finally, with the morbificus on the run, he landed on his back, stabbing him in the neck.

The morbificus had been defeated, he and Naticia were safe and sound, but they couldn't stay there, so, hand in hand, they fled towards Fondorosso, where Stellarno, let the guards know what had happened.

At sunset, en route to the principality of Lombaria, with Stellarno driving a wagon....

"Eat, Naticia, I bought those sweets especially for you."

"I'm not hungry." she replied, with a straw pillow under her head.

"You haven't eaten anything since this morning."

"I'm not hungry."

"At least cover up, it's starting to get cold."

"No."

He sighed "Alright." he pulled the reins of the horse, thus stopping the cart "Eat..." he took the sweets "Cover yourself." and covered her. He also tried to feed her, but failed.

"I told you I'm not hungry, Stellarno."

"Yes you are hungry, so eat."

"I said no!!! I said no! I said no. I said no..."

"Yes, I understand... You mean you'll eat later." he then drove back to the wagon "Good night."

"I'm not sleepy."

"Fuck off."

In the middle of the night...

"Farewell, Stellarno, thank you for everything." having said that, she grabbed Stellarno's sword, slashing her own throat and killing herself, or so it would have happened, had the owner of the weapon not stopped her.

"What the fuck were you doing? Answer me."

"..."

"Answer I said!"

"I was... I was-"

"You were going to kill yourself."

She shut up.

"If you want to die, then do it." he handed the sword back to her "Kill yourself."

She took it, starting to look at it, after which, she began to cry "Grandma... Grandma is dead..."

"So you want to die too?"

"So what if I do? I'm left alone anyway, I don't have anyone anymore."

"Yes, you no longer have anyone, for now you have me." he took up her sword again, then embraced her "Weep, Naticia, but finally laugh, thinking of the good old days and the good new times."

Naticia continued to cry until she fell asleep and when she awoke she found herself still in Stellarno's arms.

The moon was high in the sky and sleeping now was Stellarno.

"I never, ever imagined that one day I would be rescued by a first-class adventurer." she blushed "And spanked too..." she touched her ass, it no longer hurt, but doing so made her hot "And he liked it too, or he wouldn't have spanked me all day. He even gave me 360 coins." she took his hands, so she could caress them "The hands that protected me... And also spanked me." From this last thought onwards, she could think of nothing else, to such an extent, that she heard the spanking that Stellarno gave her on her ass echo in her ears.

She was getting hotter and hotter, so much so that she couldn't stand it any longer, so she lifted up the farmer's skirt she was wearing, showing her big dark ass to the bright moon, which illuminated it. Finally, she turned her back to Stellarno, knelt down and bent forward.

Right now, Naticia's ass was one step away from Stellarno, who was sleeping like a log. He was tired, and nothing and no one in the world would wake him up.

But that didn't matter to Naticia; indeed, it mattered to her, because if he wasn't sleeping at that moment, she would never, ever have the courage to take his hand and place it on her own ass.

"It's cold, but the warmth of his hand warms me."

It didn't take long that from rubbing it on her ass, she began to Paf! She groaned. Paf! She groaned again. Paf! And again. Until... Paf!!! She spanked herself so hard it hurt "Ow!" but that didn't stop her, so Paf!!! Paf!!! Paf!!! "Yeah, Stellarno, like this, like this!" Paf!!! Spank me!" Paf!!! "Spank me harder!" Paf!!! "Harder still!" Paf!!! "As hard as you can!" Paf!!!

Despite the noise and the fact that Natacia was using his hand to spank herself, Stellarno did not wake up.

After a while, Naticia, with her ass sore again, pulled down her skirt and went back to sleep in Stellarno's arms, the only place in all Anatomia where she felt safe.

She clasped his hands between hers "They're all red, as soon as he wakes up they'll hurt. While..." he blushed and smiled "My ass will hurt."

The next morning, when she woke up, the first thing Stellarno felt was that he had something in his arms, but when he opened his eyes and saw what it was, he realised it was someone, Naticia, with her ass on his lap.

He didn't want to wake her, so he just stood there where he was, doing nothing but continuing to embrace her and look at the blue sky and white clouds.

However, after a while, he needed to stretch his legs "Naticia... Naticia..." she only moved, but did not wake up "Wake up, Naticia, it's morning."

"I'm still sleepy... Let me sleep..."

"Fine, sleep again, but not on top of me." he took her off him, and not even with who knows how much delicacy, a word that was not in his adventurer's vocabulary.

She continued to sleep, while he jumped out of the wagon, after which, he ate breakfast and fed the horse "Good job, yesterday, so I'm counting on you today too." he patted his ass, which reminded him of what he had done the day before yesterday, spanking Naticia all day. His cock became hard "Never again, I promise. I promise that never again will I hurt you, Naticia."

4