Chapter 8: On horseback
72 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well done, Pipopo, congratulations, you have defeated us." said Naticia.

"No, it is not true that he has won, Naticia!"

"Ah, no, and why?"

"He cheated!"

"No, I did not cheat!"

"Yes, you did!"

"You only say that because you lost!"

"No, I didn't, you cheated, it's not worth hitting with pillows and soft toys without throwing them!"

"But if when I threw them you were always hiding behind Naticia's ass! You're the one who cheated, not me!"

"No, you!" she hit him with a soft toy, but without throwing it.

So Pipopo did likewise.

"That's enough, stop it!"

"Cheater!"

"Stop it I said!" and that was how they stopped "Pipopo won, full stop. Do I make myself clear, Lumpia?"

"Yes..."

"Am I clear, Pipopo?"

"Yes!"

"Now clean up the mess you have made."

"Wait a minute, Naticia, first I must choose my prize!"

"No!" Lumpia ran up to a little wooden horse.

"What is it that you want? Let's hear it."

"To take a ride on Lumpia's horse."

"No, you can forget it! Only I can ride Ollavac!"

He smiled "You lost, so you have to let me ride him."

"No, I said no!" she began to cry "Only I... Only I... Only I can ride Ollavac!"

"The fight with the pillows and soft toys, or whatever it's called, is over, but they are making more noise than before." Naticia thought, sighing. "I'll be your horse, alright, Pipopo?"

"No, I want to ride Ollavac, not a pretend horse!"

"Ollavac is also a fake horse."

"Ollavac is not a pretend horse!" retorted Lumpia "He is a real horse, only an evil witch made him out of wood!"

"Yeah, that's right, Dad and Mom said so."

She put her hands to her face, after which, she sat down on the floor, she couldn't take it anymore, she was dead tired "Yes, now that I look at it better, you can see it was made of wood by an evil witch."

"Come on, Ollavac, let's go for a ride."

"No!"

"Listen, Pipopo, take a ride with me, instead of Ollavac, -"

"No."

"Wait a minute, before you answer me, let me finish. You don't know this, but where I lived, every year, they organised a horse race, and guess what it was that always came first? Me!"

"But with a horse."

"No, no, I used to crawl. So, look." she crawled as fast as she could.

Pipopo thought about it more, and seeing and considering that Lumpia would never, ever let him ride Ollavac, he therefore contented himself with riding Naticia, but not before she changed, it was not like she could crawl in a skirt.

"Come on, Pipopo, jump up!" and Pipopo jumped up, on her ass "Hold on tight, mind you."

"Yes..." he held on to the braces that held her shorts up.

Finally, Naticia set off at a gallop, ridden by Pipopo, who, after a while, began to have the time of his life.

Lumpia followed them.

"Yee Haw, Naticia, Yee Haw!" he spanked her, whenever he wanted to go faster, he spanked her, but she sometimes didn't even feel it, being used to far different spankings.

After Pipopo, it was Lumpia's turn, it seemed bad not to let her ride her too since she had asked for it.

Immediately after dinner, brother and sister went to bed, tired from the afternoon.

Naticia was tired too, but she stayed up late into the night talking to Stellarno and his uncles about what was going on.

Finally, however, the four of them also went to sleep, although once they were alone, instead of sleeping, Stellarno and Naticia did something else.

Paf! Paf! Paf! Massage. Paf! Paf Paf! Massage. Paf! Paf! Paf! Massage.

And the harder he spanked her, the louder she moaned.

The next day, Stellarno and Naticia took a walk around Ombellica, where in the central square she entered a food competition.

"Ladies and gentlemen, young ladies and gentlemen, it is an immense pleasure for me to be here today to be the host for the weekly food competition!"

To the man's words, the crowd retorted "Also for us!

"Let the food competition begin!"

Bang!!!!! A blank cannon shot and the food competition began.

"Come on, Naticia, you can do it!"

Hearing Stellarno cheering for her, Naticia got even busier, eating until she almost burst.

But she came last, she had no chance against the inhabitants of the kingdom of Abdominia.

"As they say, the important thing is not to win, but to participate."

"Well said... Stellarno-" she almost vomited.

"If you're going to vomit let's go home."

"No, no, I'm fine.... I don't have-... To throw up... My tummy hurts a lot though..."

He sighed, knowing it would happen "Let's go home."

At home, in bed, Naticia looked at her belly, more swollen than ever.

"I look pregnant."

After a while, Stellarno, who had gone to make her a digestive drink, returned to the room, sitting on the bed beside her "Warm water with lemon and bicarbonate of soda."

"Thank you very much, Stellarno."

"Does it hurt if..." he touched her belly with his finger "I touch it?"

"No, indeed, it makes me feel better. Keep touching it, please."

Touching here, touching there, Stellarno began to massage her.

"What a beautiful belly you have, Naticia."

"Do you like it?"

He nodded.

"Touch it wherever and as much as you like."

Stellarno then continued to massage her "Can I? No, better not."

"You can what?"

"No, nothing."

"Come on, Stellarno, tell me. You can what?"

"I was simply wondering if I could also spank it, as well as massage it."

"Spank it? My belly?"

"Why not? I mean... I already spank your ass, so why not spank your belly too?"

1