Chapter 9: May Salus protect you
70 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"All right, Stellarno, but only if you take it easy. Ass is one thing, belly is another."

"I'll go slow, I promise."

"It's all yours."

Paf! "Ouch, that hurt!"

"Sorry." Paf. "Is that better?"

She moaned, then nodded.

"What, you like it?" Paf. "I didn't think you liked being spanked on your belly as well..." Paf. "My dear Naticia." Paf.

"You're wrong, it's not that I like being spanked..." Paf. "It's just that..."

"It's just that?"

"I like being spanked by you, Stellarno."

"Oh, is that so? Then turn around and get spanked where I can do it right!" she turned around, proffering her ass to him. Paf!!! Paf!!! Paf!!! "Yes, yes, moan, moan, Naticia!" Paf!!! Paf!!! Paf!!! "Moan like you always do!" Paf!!! Paf! Paf!!!

"And you spank me like you always do!"

"You can count on it, Naticia!" Paf!!! Paf!!! Paf!!! "You can count on it!"

They spent a good part of the afternoon doing this, finally, in the evening, by dinnertime, they went to dine at the best restaurant in Ombellica.

For the occasion, Stellarno had bought Naticia a beautiful dress, almost as beautiful as her.

"It looks great on you, Naticia." he also dressed appropriately.

She blushed "You think so?" she asked him, looking at herself. The dress highlighted not only her hips, ass and legs, but also her belly and breasts.

It was in fact then that Stellarno noticed she had great breasts.

"Your dress looks great on you too, Stellarno."

"Just as well, isn't it? Then I won't make you look bad."

"You make me look bad?" she laughed "If anything, the opposite."

He approached her "You underestimate yourself, Naticia." saying this, he began to touch her ass "I don't know if you noticed, but..." Paf! "Everywhere we go, everyone is looking at you." Paf!

"Yes, I've noticed."

"Then don't ever underestimate yourself again." Paf!!! "Do I make myself clear, Naticia?"

"Very clear, not clear, Stellarno. But don't spank me so hard, or they will hear us."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Who am I talking about? Of your uncles and cousins."

"Look they've already left home."

"What?! And why didn't you tell me! Let's hurry, or we'll be late!" she hurriedly put on her shoes, but as she slipped the last one on, Stellarno spanked her. Paf!!!

"Ouch!" Paf!!! "Hey, Stellarno, that's enough! You've already spanked me enough today."

"Enough? But don't make me laugh." he hugged her, whereupon Paf!!! "I will never have enough of spanking you, Naticia." he whispered in her ear. Finally, one last Paf!!! "Now let's go, let's not keep them waiting any longer."

She touched her sore ass "From which pulpit comes the sermon..."

All six of them in the carriage, they set off for the restaurant, where, once they arrived, they took their seats at the table and ordered food.

"You see, Naticia, I was right."

"About what?"

"About everyone looking at you."

"I don't give a damn at all." and then thought "The only one I care about being looked at by is you, you and no one else."

After a while, food arrived.

During dinner, uncles, cousins and nephews talked about more and less, until the former got up to dance.

Stellarno also got up to dance, but as he could not do it alone, he invited Naticia to dance with him, but she refused.

"I don't know how to dance."

"That is all right, you will learn here and now with me."

"No, Stellarno, I mean it. Some other time."

"Come on, Naticia, dance with Stellarno!" said Lumpia "The big cousin is great at dancing! Isn't that right, Stellarno?"

"Of course I am, Lumpia."

"Not me, though."

She snorted "All right."

"Will you dance with me, Lumpia?"

"Yes!" she jumped down from her chair.

Pipopo followed her closely "Then I'll dance with big cousin too!"

Naticia stood alone, watching the family dance.

One tear, then another, and then another. Seeing them happy reminded her of when she too was happy with her grandmother, with her family, the family she no longer had.

Just as she was wiping away her tears, three voices familiar to her said "You dance with us too, Naticia!" they were Stellarno, Pipopo and Lumpia.

She smiled, replying "With immense pleasure!"

They danced all evening, at the end of which, they returned home, where all tired fell asleep in no time.

No spankings and massages that night, for Stellarno and Naticia, nothing but a good night's sleep, cuddled together.

The next morning, however, what woke Naticia up was not a good night's sleep, but a good spanking.

"Wake up, Naticia, it's morning."

"Let me sleep some more... I'm still-" Paf! "I still have-" Paf! "I'm still-" Paf! "I said I'm still sleepy!"

"Well awake, sleepyhead. Breakfast is ready, get dressed and come to the dining room, I'll wait for you there."

"Coming..."

Once there, waiting for her was not only Stellarno, but also uncles and cousins.

"Naticia!" as soon as she saw her, Lumpia ran up to her and hugged her leg "Good morning!"

"Good morning to you too, Lumpia. Good morning to you too, Bicipono, Umia and Pipopo."

"Good morning to you, Naticia."

Finally, she also sat down at the table, thus beginning to eat breakfast.

At one point, Bicipono spoke up "I will talk to the archbishop later."

"How so?" asked Umia.

"About Stellarno's engagement to Naticia."

"What?!" exclaimed Stellarno and Naticia.

"Any problems?"

The two looked at each other, but only Stellarno answered "No, no problem, uncle. Although I told you to wait for me to propose first."

"Oh, yeah, that's right! Sorry, Stellarno, my fault, hahaha!"

Umia elbowed him, causing him to stop laughing "Idiot."

Naticia could no longer understand anything " What... What proposal are you talking about, Stellarno? I don't understand..."

"Of this, Naticia." he gave her his hand, helping her to stand up "Will you be my girlfriend, Naticia?"

She shivered "..." but, at that moment, saying "Yes, Stellarno." was all she wanted.

Uncles and cousins stood up.

"Let the boyfriend kiss the girlfriend!" said Bicipono.

"It's my first kiss." he whispered in her ear.

"Mine too."

They kissed, finally, everyone applauded.

"Hurray for engaged couples!"

All that remained was to speak to the archbishop.

The family then went to the church, where the archbishop engaged Stellarno and Naticia.

"Do you, Stellarno, want to get engaged to Naticia here?"

"I do."

"Do you, Naticia, want to be engaged to Stellarno here present?"

"I do."

They were all excited, but Naticia was so excited that she cried.

"Let the boyfriend kiss the girlfriend."

They kissed for the second time.

"May Salus protect you."

1