Chapter 10: The groper
52 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having thanked the archbishop, they returned home, where they prepared to go to eat again at the restaurant from the night before, but this time to celebrate the engagement of Stellarno and Naticia, who, once in their room, began to kiss.

"I love you, Naticia."

"I love you too, Stellarno. I can no longer resist..."

"Resist what?"

She climbed onto the bed "To not being spanked."

"So, my girlfriend wants to be spanked. I'll accommodate you right now!" Paf!

"Harder!" Paf!!! Harder, harder still!" Paf!!! "Again! Paf!!! Louder still!" Paf!!! "Harder still, Stellarno, spank me as hard as you can!"

"Are you sure about that, Naticia?

She looked at him, crying "Yes, Stellarno."

"Then take this!" Paf!!!!!

The spanking and the moaning of Naticia were so loud that were heard throughout the mansion.

"What was that?" asked Umia to Bicipono.

"A shot."

"Did I hurt you, Naticia?"

"Yes, you hurt me badly." she replied, but not before her eyes and tongue were back in place "But it was worth it."

That was the first time in her life she came.

The next day, Stellarno and Naticia set off again for Anima, but before they got there they still had to pass through several principalities. Next was in fact the principality of Pectoris, whose capital was Areolara.

"How much further to the capital, Stellarno?"

"We will arrive tomorrow morning."

"So we will also spend the night outdoors today."

"Unfortunately, yes."

That night, however, was not as quiet as the others, for Stellarno's spanking attracted the attention of "Leave, bandits, or I will kill you."

"First give us everything you have, then we will leave!"

"All we have?" he laughed "But don't make me laugh." having said that, he drew his sword.

"We'll be the ones laughing, after we kill you and take everything, hahaha!" the other bandits followed closely behind him "Hahaha!

"Then..." he ran towards the bandits "Don't laugh already!"

"Boss!"

"Out one."

It didn't take long for one by one all the bandits fell at the hands of Stellarno, who became soiled with their blood.

"Finished."

"Stellarno!" she ran up to him "Stellarno, are you all right?!" she looked at him from head to toe "Were you wounded somewhere?!"

"But what wounded, Naticia? They were bandits, not morbificus. I'm a first-class adventurer, remember?"

"I remember, but-"

He kissed her "I'm fine." he undressed, remaining shirtless, to show her he was not injured "See?"

"Yes, I saw-" she also saw the scars.

"I'm going to go wash up."

"Where?"

"To the river." he started to go "What are you doing, not coming?

To the river...

"No, Stellarno, no!" Splash!!! Naticia had just been thrown by Stellarno into the river.

The river was calm, which allowed the two to play in the water.

"Hey, you! Where do you think you're running with my ass?!" Stellarno set off in pursuit of Naticia, which didn't last long "Gotcha!"

They were having the time of their lives, until a noise caught their attention.

"What was that, did you hear it too?" asked Stellarno to Naticia, who nodded "Stay here, I'll go check it out."

"Be careful."

The noise came from a bush, but when Stellarno took a look, he found nothing. He thought it was an animal, so he turned around, but when he turned around "Naticia!" she was gone "Naticia! Naticia! Naticia!"

"Stellarno!.. Stellarno!.. Stellarno, wake up!"

He woke up "What-what's going on?! Naticia!" as soon as he saw her, he embraced her "Naticia!"

"I am here, Stellarno, I am here."

"Where have you been, Naticia? I thought I had lost you forever."

"I have been here, Stellarno. It was just a dream." she blushed "A bad dream, apparently."

"Stellarno!.. Stellarno!.. Stellarno, wake up!" but he wouldn't wake up "Why won't he wake up?!" she glared at the squirrel that had jumped out of the bush "It was you, wasn't it?! You did this to him!"

"Of course it was me."

"What?! You..." he swallowed "You talk?"

"Of course I talk."

"Wait a minute! You're not the spirit of the forest, are you?!"

"Of course I am the spirit of the forest."

"Wow, a forest spirit, I can't believe it!"

"Of course you can believe it!"

"If you are a forest spirit then you are a good spirit, so why did you do this to Stellarno?"

"Of course I am a good spirit."

"Answer my question please. Why did you do this to him? Why does he not wake up?"

"Do you want to know why, human?"

She nodded.

"Because you have been playing in the Lacteus River."

"In the river Lacteus?! The river from the principality of Pectoris to the principality of Abdominia?! That river Lacteus?!"

"Of course it is that Lacteus."

She prostrated "Forgive us, spirit of the forest, we did not know!"

"Of course I forgive you."

"Do you really mean it?"

"Of course I mean it."

"Thank you very much, spirit of the forest! I promise we will never play in the Lacteus River again!"

"Of course you will never play again." the squirrel began to open his mouth more and more, more and more "Or I will eat you." having said that, he made Naticia faint too, who woke up, along with Stellarno, the next morning.

"I promise you too, spirit of the forest, I will never play in the river Lacteus again."

Finally, they resumed their journey, arriving in Areolara by lunchtime.

"How long will we stay here in Areolara, Stellarno?"

"Not too long, just long enough to say goodbye to my mother."

"Your mother lives here in Areolara?"

"No, she is buried there. My mother is dead, Naticia."

"I'm... I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"And of what? It's not like you killed her."

"Yes, that is true, but-"

"No buts, Naticia. I will introduce you to my mother and the day after tomorrow we will leave. Today is Sunday, so the graveyards are closed."

"As they say, even the dead get a day of rest." she looked up at the sky "I wonder if my grandmother is also resting today."

"But the sky is always bluer." he hummed "Don't you think so too, Naticia?" he smiled at her.

She smiled back "Yes!"

They had lunch at the inn where they rented a room.

Having finished lunch, they took a walk around the town.

"Do you want to learn how to grope tits too? I'll teach you, the groper!" read Stellarno on a sign "The groper, eh?" he looked at Naticia's breasts "Why not?"

"You want to grope my tits, Stellarno?"

"Learn to."

She thought about it for a while "I don't know... Isn't spanking me enough?"

"Spanking you is one thing, groping your tits is another." Naticia was not convinced, so he pulled out his trump card, the being engaged card "Are we engaged or not, Naticia?"

1