Chapter 11: Mother
69 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes..."

"Then I don't see where the problem lies in having your tits groped. I'll do things to you once we're married that you can't even imagine anyway."

She blushed "Like what?"

"It's a surprise."

She sighed "Fine, grope my tits all you want."

"Yes!"

Once in the groping centre, the groper showed his pupils how best to grope tits.

Stellarno paid much more attention than in the lumbar region massage lesson. Let's just say that boobs interested him more.

After the lesson, the pupils were each taken to their room, where their partner was waiting for them.

Before arriving at his destination, Stellarno, as well as the other pupils, passed a corridor in which he could not see well because of the steam.

Halfway down he met up with Naticia, her back turned, wearing panties and bra, almost ready to be groped.

"Are you ready, Naticia?" he spanked her.

She turned around "How dare you?! And Naticia to whom?! I am Tettora, not Naticia!"

"Tettora?" he looked at her better, realising that the one he had spanked was not Naticia, but a dark-skinned woman with long, wavy black hair, eyes the same colour, and bigger tits than Naticia's, but a smaller ass "Excuse me, ma'am, I mistook you for my girlfriend." he passed her "Sorry again." then thought "I looked like shit. Although..." he clenched the fist with which he had spanked her "She was quite a beautiful woman, almost as beautiful as Naticia."

Who instead waited for him in her underwear on a cot "You finally arrived, it took you long enough."

"Sorry too- I mean, sorry, the lesson took longer than expected. Shall we begin?"

"That's what we're here for, right?."

"Which boob do I start with?" he wondered, but remembering the teacher's teaching "Right! Naticia is right, so I'll start with the right tit." and so he did. Squish. "Is that right, Naticia?"

"Yes."

"You don't seem enthusiastic."

"What makes you think so?"

"Your face and the way you talk."

"Then maybe it's true, I'm not enthusiastic."

"No?"

"No."

"Alright." he washed his hands made of cream in the sink next to the cot "We're done here. Get dressed we're leaving."

"Why?!"

"I don't want to grope your tits if you don't want me to."

"But I want you to grope them!" she got off the cot.

"Do you want to? Since you can't tell."

She hugged him from behind "It's true, I didn't want to before, but now I do."

"No, you don't, you don't change your mind so quickly, you're only saying it for me."

"Of course I'm only saying it for you!" then thinking "The spirit of the forest has infected me." "And do you know why?"

"Let's hear it."

"Turn around." he did so "Because I love you, Stellarno." having said that, she stood on tiptoe and kissed him "I love you with all my being and more than any other person and thing in the world."

"I love you too, Naticia, and that is precisely why I want to grope your tits, for I love everything about you."

She lay down on the cot "My tits are all yours, Stellarno."

Squish, squish. squish.

"Slower, Stellarno, please... You're..." Squish, Squish, Squish. She moaned "You're tickling me."

"Slower than that I can stop." but he slowed down. Squish. Squish. Squish. "Like this?"

"Yes, like this."

Stellarno had been groping Naticia's tits for quite a while now.

"You have great tits, Naticia, let me tell you." Squish, Squish, Squish.

"Thank you very much, Stellarno."

"No, thank you." Squish, squish, squish. "Can I go faster?"

"Yes, but not too much, or-"

SquishSquishSquish. "Is that OK?"

She nodded.

SquishSquishSquish. SquishSquishSquish. SquishSquishSquish.

"That was good, but now turn around." he groped her ass "I feel like groping that too."

And between SquishSquishSquish and Paf! Paf! Paf! the afternoon gave way to evening.

On the crowded streets of Areolara...

"You like to be groped, eh, Naticia?" he groped her ass.

"Stellarno!" she took his hand away "Not in front of all these people."

"Yes, sorry, you're right." he groped it a second time "I won't do it again." he let out a laugh.

"There is nothing to laugh about."

"I'm laughing because I'm happy, Naticia, so yes there is laughter." instead of groping her ass, he kissed her this time "Can I do this or not in front of all these people?"

"Yes, this yes." she stood on her tiptoes, returning the kiss with another.

"You already know what's in store for you tonight, don't you?"

"Of course I know."

"Of course this way, of course that way."

"What are you doing, making fun of me?"

"Of course I'm making fun of you."

They looked at each other, after which, they burst out laughing, but that night it was only Stellarno who laughed, since Naticia from one spanking after another could do nothing but cry from pain and pleasure.

"Yes, like that, Stellarno, like that! Spank me! Spank me hard! As hard as you can!" Paf!!! "Harder, harder still!" Paf!!! "Harder still!" Paf!!! "Harder still, Stellarno, spank me as hard as you can!" Paf!!!!! She came.

"What are you doing, you're not talking now?!" Paf!!!!! "Speak, Naticia!" Paf!!!!! "Speak!" Paf!!!!! "Speak I said!" Paf!!!!!

But Naticia did not speak, she had come so hard, she fainted.

"Hey, Naticia, are you there? Naticia! Naticia answer me! Naticia-..." a sigh of relief "She fell asleep." he lay down on the bed next to her "Goodnight, Naticia." finally, he groped her ass until he fell asleep.

The next morning, they visited the grave of Stellarno's mother.

"Hello, mom, how are you, rested well yesterday? I brought someone I would like you to meet. Mum, this is Naticia, my girlfriend, Naticia, this is my mother."

"Good... Good morning, ma'am."

"Good morning to you too, Naticia." the ghost mother of Stellarno smiled at her.

"So, when are you going to be reincarnated, mom?"

"Not yet, Stellarno, not until I see my grandson."

"Your grandson who, Ma'am?" though she tried to hide it, you could tell she was scared.

"My grandson your son, Naticia. You are engaged, so you will also marry and make a child. Indeed, more than one child! Let's do this, Stellarno! As soon as I see my third grandchild, I will be reincarnated, are you in?"

1