Chapter 2
196 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man then decided to walk towards the bed. After that, he fell asleep soundly. Just after Everett fell asleep, the computer that was previously off, turned back on and a message appeared on the screen.

[As a prize, we will give you the opportunity to experience it firsthand! Please enjoy!]

Then Everett's body began to glow, and he disappeared from the bed. A message then reappeared on the computer screen.

[Name: -]

[Level: 0]

[Race: Dwarves]

[Age: 100 Years]

[Strength: -]

[Speed: -]

[Endurance: -]

[Intelligence: -]

[Agility: -]

[Mental: -]

[Stamina: -]

.....

"We are Dwarves! Sons of Hephaestus! Symbol of Evolution!"

"Ooohhh!"

"We are Dwarves! A clever race that creates and builds!"

"Ooohhhh!"

"We are Dwarves! Creation is the beginning of our symbol!"

"Oooooohhhh!"

.....

In a room, a group of people were gathered, one of them, a teenage-looking boy around ten or eleven years old, was sitting with a bewildered face on a wooden bench, surrounded by a group of people standing and shouting.

In front, an old man with a large beard and a small body looked very majestic holding an axe in his right hand.

Meanwhile, around him, men and women with small bodies were cheering and responding happily to the speech of the old man standing on the stage.

Seeing and hearing all of this made the boy who looked like a ten-year-old very surprised, but he did not show any expression, either because he was too shocked to know how to react, or he knew that reacting strangely would lead to something bad?

"Hey Ragnar Ulf! What's wrong with you? Why are you just silent? This is our coming-of-age day! It's time for us to enter the Black Tower!" A small-bodied man with messy black hair and a chubby body asked the skinny boy sitting there.

"Ah? Me?" The boy who looked like a ten-year-old finally reacted, he was actually a man from another world, more precisely Earth, his real name was Everett Sinclair, a financial accountant from a company in Brooklyn, but after completing the most difficult computer game of all time, suddenly he found himself in a room with a group of small-bodied people.

"I... I'm fine!" The boy then turned his gaze back to the stage.

After that, the speech finally ended, and all the young Dwarves who had just reached adulthood were allowed to choose weapons to use when they were asked to enter the Black Tower.

Each chose their favorite weapon, some chose axes, some chose spears, some even chose bows and arrows, but most men and women chose to use hammers or clubs.

Meanwhile, the man named Ragnar, or previously known as Everett, decided to think carefully. After thinking for a long time, Ragnar decided to take a round shield and a sword.

In the end, all the young Dwarves who reached adulthood finished choosing their weapons, and then the Elder Dwarves who had previously given the speech started a conversation again.

"Now! You are worthy! From now on, all choices will be in your hands! You will determine your own fate and destiny! We are Dwarves!"

Access to Chapter Executive Lounge is just 2 dollars!

Patreon me:)

6