Chapter 3
165 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What's happening? How did I end up here? Shouldn't I be asleep in my room?

How did I end up in this room? Who are they? How did I end up among these people?

Was I just kidnapped? No! I don't think so, even if someone tried to break in, I should have felt something when it happened, but how did I end up in a room, with a group of small-bodied people?

And that old man, I feel like I've seen him before, he seems quite familiar, and this atmosphere feels like something I've experienced before!

Right! This is the coronation ceremony for various Races, when someone reaches adulthood, there will be a coming-of-age ceremony, which is the beginning of the story in the Black Tower game!

Could it be? Was I brought into the game? Is that possible! I've read fantasy novels with this theme quite often, but really? I've been brought into the game!

Furthermore... I am now very small! In the real world, I am quite tall! About 189 cm tall! But now I am very short!

Oh my God! This is really strange!

What? Did the man next to me just look at me suspiciously? Yes, I am quite suspicious! But what's even more surprising is that I have been playing Black Tower for ten years, during which I have learned various hidden things in the game, and one of them is called Possession.

Where an NPC behaves strangely and is called Possessed by the Demon Spirit, so if I behave strangely, I might be killed, I have to behave like a typical Dwarf!

"Hey Ragnar Ulf! What's wrong with you? Why are you just silent? This is our coming-of-age day! It's time for us to enter the Black Tower!" A small-bodied man, with messy black hair and a chubby body next to me, then asked! What should I do! Calm down! Let's try!

"Ah? Me?" Oh my God! Why am I so nervous! Come on, calm down! Breathe in! Then breathe out! Breathe in! Then exhale!

"I... I'm fine!" Phew! Luckily I was able to finish my words! At least this way I don't look too suspicious!

The man then turned his attention back to the old man on the stage, I finally paid more attention now.

Because everything looks small, and looks rough, I think I am part of the Dwarves Race, one of the few Races left since the Great Destruction Age, which happened a hundred years ago.

Where only ten Cities survived the Great Disaster, right after the Great Disaster, the Black Tower appeared and the beginning of the Age of Change began.

The Black Tower appeared in the ten remaining Cities, housing hundreds of thousands of creatures, from various Races that have survived until now.

For hundreds of years, the Tower has been explored and research has been conducted on the origin and why the Black Tower appeared, but the true reason why the Tower appeared after the Great Destruction Age is still unknown.

Because of the appearance of the Black Tower, the Explorer Association was created to explore the Black Tower, to reach the top and find out what is really inside the Tower.

Access to Chapter Executive Lounge is just 2 dollars!

Patreon me:)

4