Chapter 4
134 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That is also the reason why every time someone from every race reaches adulthood, they will be allowed to enter and explore the Tower, but the Black Tower is not a safe place, there are Monsters, traps, and other people who may kill each other for treasure.

Because the Black Tower appeared right after the currency system disappeared, Monster Cores were used as a substitute for universal currency, which is still used today.

All jobs now focus on exploring and researching the Tower, or anything related to the Tower itself.

Of course, I have completed this game many times, even completing all five different Difficulty Levels, but even with all those achievements, I still do not know all the secrets behind the Black Tower.

However, the Black Tower itself is a symbol of mystery. I have tried all the races available to complete the Hell Difficulty Mode, but only Dwarves have the potential to complete this Difficulty Mode.

Why not other races like Humans? Elves, Dryads, Fairies, Barbarians, Beastmen, Lizardfolk, Gnomes, or Svirfneblin?

It's quite easy to answer. Humans can indeed be used in any way, but they are too average and unlikely to survive for long. Meanwhile, forest-type races like Elves, Dryads, or Fairies are long-range fighters and healers, which are not suitable for long-term survival.

Then why not physically strong races like Barbarians, Beastmen, or Lizardfolk? It's because the stronger the physical body, the more focused it will be on one thing, which is physical strength, making it difficult to use magic. And why not intelligent races like Gnomes and Svirfneblin? Both of them are quite similar to Dwarves, but Dwarves are better at creating weapons compared to those two races.

While Gnomes are better in exploration and research, and Svirfneblin are better in searching and instincts, Dwarves are the best because their weapon-making skills increase the chances of survival.

Furthermore, there are various Items inside the Tower whose workings are unknown, so the choice of Dwarves, who are experts in choosing the right items, is the best.

In the end, the speech ended, and I had to choose the initial weapon I would use. Axe? No, that wouldn't be good enough. Spear? That takes up too much space. Bow and arrows? That's too cumbersome to use, and I'm not sure if I'm fast enough.

Hammer or club? Forget it, I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to use them. Sword and shield? Well, that's not a bad choice, at least it will be a good choice in the beginning.

The old man spoke again? Oh my, this is getting more annoying. I hope this ends soon. The old man is right, from now on, all the choices are in my hands. I will decide whether it ends in death or not. Now I have to be truly prepared for whatever lies ahead.

In this first exploration, it is impossible to have companions, but after this, I have to find reliable companions because this game is not meant to be completed alone. If I can meet NPC characters who become my companions in the game, then I must try to explore with them.

Patreon me:)

5