Chapter 11
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ragnar then took the Monster Core they had successfully obtained, giving one to Fenna and carefully keeping the other in his pocket. However, before Ragnar could move any further, a sudden vibration shook the ground beneath him. His instinct immediately made him turn around, and his eyes scanned the area behind him.

There, Ragnar saw three explorers running quickly, their faces filled with genuine panic. There were three explorers, two men and a woman, who seemed to be in a state of panic. Without hesitation, Ragnar quickly pulled Fenna to the side, trying to avoid Fenna being hit by the three explorers.

"What's happening? Why are they running so fast?" Fenna asked with a confused expression on her face.

"I think I know!" Ragnar answered seriously, his eyes quickly scanning the surroundings for signs of danger.

Soon, Ragnar's suspicion was proven correct as he saw a group of small creatures running towards them at an alarming speed. They were Goblins, creatures familiar to Ragnar and Fenna. Carefully, Ragnar drew his sword, preparing to face this rapidly approaching threat.

Ragnar immediately noticed a striking difference in the approaching group of Goblins compared to the ordinary Goblins he had encountered a while ago. There were four Goblins in the group, and they all looked slightly larger and more dangerous than the ones Ragnar had encountered before.

Two of them were holding swords and wearing dirty brown t-shirts, with a piece of cloth hanging down to cover the lower part of their bodies. They appeared more muscular and experienced in battle. Meanwhile, one Goblin was holding a bow with a quiver of arrows on his back. He wore a dirty dark green cloak, giving the impression that he was a skilled and deadly hunter. As for the last one, a Goblin wearing a black cloak, holding two small knives in both hands, indicating that he was a tough and slippery attacker.

"Oh damn, they are Variant Goblins!" Ragnar shouted in panic, realizing how dangerous the situation was. "We have to run!" Without hesitation, Ragnar grabbed Fenna's hand and started running as fast as he could.

"Variant Goblins? But how can there be a group of Goblins all consisting of Variant Goblins!" Fenna asked with a trembling voice, trying to make sense of this tense situation.

"I don't know either! Just run!" Ragnar shouted while continuing to pull Fenna, fleeing from the life-threatening threat. With their breath starting to become labored and their hearts pounding hard, they both continued their escape, hoping to leave the terrifying pursuit of the Variant Goblins far behind them.

Ragnar felt exhaustion creeping into his body, even though his body was tough and had fairly good strength, carrying the weight of two heavy objects like a round shield and a sword still made him feel burdened. Even Fenna, who had the physical strength of a Beastwoman, was starting to show signs of fatigue. Although they were tough creatures, they too had their limits.

Suddenly, Ragnar remembered that they were inside the Black Tower, Ragnar then remembered that there were various traps here, even the simplest things could be a trap. Quickly, he began to plan a strategy to avoid the pursuit of the Variant Goblins. After running for a few minutes, Ragnar finally saw a way to escape from the Goblins.

Promotion! Only this month! With 1 dollar, you can read far ahead of other readers!

Click in Patreon me:)

1