(01-03) The Ethereal Organization
876 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon reading the article, I do understand that people are taking it more as a virtual reality game. Well, that's true too. 

Well, The Ethereal Organization observes most things regarding the ethereal capsule. Oh, The Ethereal Organization is a sub-organization of GPC(Global peace Organisation). The Ethereal Organization has informed us that they have already created a whole universe inside the game. Can you believe it! A whole universe. But according to them, primarily, there are three worlds that are ready to play. Players like me will be teleported directly to one of these worlds. But we won't be able to select the place. It will be totally random. 

But what surprised me the most is that, there were five more beta testers. I had no idea about it. They might be really lucky and talented to get chosen to become a beta tester. I am really interested in watching their content. I might learn something new. But Gametube hasn't published any of their content yet and I don't think they will anytime soon.

"I kinda feel sleepy." 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Onii-chan, wake up. I am getting pissed off." 

I kinda feel like I heard Hana's voice. 

*SLAP

"Ouch. What the heck are you doing, Hana?" I woke up as someone slapped my cheek.

"Thank God, you woke up. I thought I had to destroy my brother's future generations. *Snip *Snip." She said all those words while acting like she cares about me. 

"You..... How many times do I have to tell you not to wake me up like this?" I yelled at her. 

"Eh! I don't think I did anything wrong. It's just a simple test before cutting... Ahem... I mean, my way of waking you up." She said while hiding something behind. 

"Hana-chan, what are you hiding?" I asked as I am suspicious of her. 

"N-nothing. It's j-just a pen." She looked somewhere else as she avoided my eye contact. 

I stood up and snatched the thing she has on her hand and I found out it was a knife.

"Why are you waking me up with a knife?" I asked her with suspicion. 

"I-it's not like I was trying to cut your pee-pee or anything." She avoided my eye contact. 

"Hhhhhhhaaaaaannnnnnaaaa." 

"I am sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy." 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"So honey, as I told you last night, we will go to the headquarters for some tests and signing." 

As we started eating our breakfast, the whole environment was really quiet. It's a regular scene. When my father enters the room, it gets quiet. He doesn't like my presence for some reason. As we ate our breakfast quietly, mom broke the silence. 

"Do as you want." Saying that, father finished the last piece of bread he had. 

"I mean, he might have to leave if we sign the contract officially. Don't you think we should go together? It's an important event in our son's life." Mom insisted. 

*BAM

"Didn't I say that you should do as you please? I don't care whatsoever you guys are going to do. I just want him to go away as soon as possible. I am not free unlike someone here who just eats the meal I pay like an elephant." Father shouted at mom as insulted me. 

To be honest, you guys might think it's too brutal for him to act like that. But it's quite normal for me. I hear this almost everyday in my life. You might be thinking then why am I not leaving this place? 

It's not like I haven't tried it yet. But every time I wanted to leave my house, mom and Hana would started crying and it would always gets emotional. 

"Honey.." mom tried to stop him. 

Father stood up and left the room. 

"I really hate it when dad does this every single days. What's wrong with him?" Hana, who was shaking a while ago, spoke up. 

"I am sorry, honey. You know him right? Don't take it seriously." Mom tried to console me.

"It's okay. I don't really take it seriously. Afterall, I am a fool." I replied with a smile. 

"Ryou..."  Mom got emotional. "Okay, go back to your room and change your clothes. We will be going to the headquarters." 

I listened to her and went back to my room. I changed back my clothes and got ready to go to the headquarter.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Welcome, you guys." 

As we arrived at the headquarters, we were greeted by Jyoti-san. She looks as beautiful as ever. 

To be honest, we were a bit late. Well, most of it because, mom took too much time to get ready. I don't understand why does women have to apply makeup? They look really fine without it and believe me, most of the guys doesn't even care. 

"Sorry, Jyoti-san. We are late." Mom apologised to Jyoti-san.

"Ah, it's okay." Jyoti-san reassured. "Let's go back to the training place first." 

Saying that, Jyoti started guiding us to the training room.

"Okay, while going to the training room, I think I should explain the whole situation to you." She spoke. "From now on, we will go to the training room. As you know that, you will use a mana capsule for training. As you know that Mana capsule is a device that is designed after Ethereal Capsule. By using that capsule, we will be able to know if your body will be able to bear the condition of the Ethereal Capsule." 

"I see. So, that's why you said it was a test." I spoke. 

"Yeah." She nodded. "To be honest, according to our calculations, you should be able to pass this test. After passing the test, you will have to sign a contract with us." 

"Yeah, we know about this one." Mom spoke. "What about the staying somewhere else, you've spoken of." 

"Ah, yeah. According to the Ethereal department, we have to start broadcasting from this Friday. All of the Ethereal Capsules are in the special quarters in Nippon. You have to take a flight to Nippon wednesday." Jyoti-san explained. 

"Wait, Nippon? Why? I thought he will be shifted within this country." Mom was astonished. 

Thank you everyone who voted this novel a five star. I would like you guys to vote this novel if possible as it encourages me to write.

18