(01-06) The Royal Princess
864 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you for today, Jyoti-san." I thanked her with my mom after signing all papers and finishing our job here. 

"Thank you guys for patiently letting me do my job." She thanked us too. 

"Okay, we will be going then." 

"I will let you know if any news comes. You should start packing." She told me.

"Yeah, I will." 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

After Ryou and his mom left, Jyoti worked in her pc for a while. After creating reports, she stood up and started going toward the directors room. 

"Ah, isn't it Jyoti-san. How are you?" 

On her way to the directors room, she saw a beautiful red haired lady. She looks like she is in her late teens and she is quite beautiful. Her red hair makes her stood up above average. Besides, anyone would notice her pointy ears that enhances her aura of royalty. Her beautiful breasts makes her really famous among the young boys. What's more she carries aura of being the most influential person of this kingdom. 

The one in front of Jyoti is her highness the first princess. Her name is Scarlet Skystrike. She is the crown princess of the Bengal Raj. She is also a contestant to become a player. She is a role model for the young generation. Her aura makes her famous and her elegance makes her royalty. She may be a royalty but she is really kind to others. She is kinda friendly toward everyone around her. Even though she is a princess, unlike others, she is really humble. 

"Isn't it, Her highness. How did it go?" Jyoti asked about her test. 

"Well, at first, I was taken aback after hearing that I have to get naked. Thankfully, everyone was ladies and the door was locked from inside. I was able to conduct my test normally." She explains." According to what I heard, I have passed the test. I didn't feel anything out of abnormal to be honest." 

"Well, you're an elf after all. Elves tends to have more mana than any other human being." She reports. 

"I have heard that several times now. But then how would you explain that guy? What was his name again?" Scarlet was trying to remember.

"Ryou?" 

"Yeah, Ryou. I have heard from father that he has huge amounts of mana." Scarlet asked. 

"Well, he is an exceptional." Jyoti laughed mildly.

"Well, I have heard that he was assigned to you. Must be heard being in a room with a naked guy. My condolences." Scarlet tried to soothe Jyoti.

"No, he was quite humble. I expected him to do something perverted. But he listened to me." Jyoti informed. 

"And did nothing?" Scarlet became confused.

"Yes." 

"Even though he was in a room together with a beautiful lady?" Scarlet asked again in confusion. 

"Yes." 

"Is he a gay?" 

"Certainly not." 

"Then is he a nudist or something?" 

"Maybe. I don't know. He was turned on though." 

Hearing that, Scarlet sighed. 

"Let's not talk about it anymore. I have to go back to palace. I am sorry for interrupting your job." 

"It's okay. See you again, Your highness." 

"Yeah." Saying that, Scarlet left. 

On the other hand, Jyoti continued her journey to the directors office.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"May I come in, sir?" Jyoti knocked the door and asked permission to go in. 

"You may." She heard a voice of a middle aged guy from inside. She went inside and saw her boss working on his computer. He is a middle aged person. He has a beautiful wife and daughter. He used to be the fourth son of his house. But ever since he was a child, he showed sign to become a genius. Which leads him to this position. 

"Sir, I have to report you about Shimizu Ryou, case." Jyoti asked for permission.

"Go on." He replied while still looking at his computer. 

"It seems that he is fully fitted to join our program and we already signed a contract with him as you instructed." Jyoti reported. "His further health report is in these papers." 

Jyoti gave some papers to him. He took those papers and put them beside his computer. He looked at the papers for a while and after that, he continued working on the computer. 

"Very good." 

"He have a request that I think you should reconsider." Jyoti spoke. 

"Request? What is it?" It was the first time he gave his concentration on this matter. 

"He requested me if we can arrange his flight few days earlier than our appointed dates and make it look like we need him to go few days ago." Jyoti spoke about him. 

"Earlier? Why?" He was surprised. But suddenly he remembered something."Ah, wait. It's about his family, right?" 

"I think that too. I haven't asked for the reason yet." She replied. 

"Well, I will try to contact the Ethereal Organization. It seems one of the beta tester is wants to live with him and she has been nagging Nippon authorities too." He had a troubled look.

"I kinda feel like I know who it is." Jyoti had a troubled look too. 

"Yeah, you should be." 

"But Ryou is a guy. So, he should stay in the male dormitory, right?" 

"That's the initial plan. But she is keep bugging them for changing. Besides, she even said that she doesn't mind if he stays in the female dormitory." 

"Is she alright? How would we do that?" Jyoti had really trouble look.

"What's more crazy is that she told us that she doesn't mind marrying him and living in the couple only dormitory." The director informed. 

"Is that girl really alright? I think we should take her to the hospital. She is mentally unstable." 

"Hahaha, I had the same reaction when I heard that. Well, she somehow too obsessed when it comes to him." The director laughed a bit. 

"She might cause trouble when we find his potential marriage partner. Besides, a player have to marry within his/her first years of becoming a player. Otherwise, he/she might become... Ah, wait, did she become like this because of not having a potential marriage partner?" Jyoti asked in confusion. 

"Maybe. But she was the one who rejected every guy we have offered her. Some of them were even the most handsome too." The directed reported. 

"I don't know what's going on anymore." She sighed. 

Thank you for reading. Here's short hair version of Scarlet. Which one you like most? By the way, both of these pictures were generated by Ai.

Which of these hairstyle would suit Scarlet most?
  • 1)Short hair Votes: 16 23.2%
  • 2)Long hair Votes: 53 76.8%
Total voters: 69
15