(01-07) Departure and Reminiscing
810 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Have you packed everything?" Mom asked me as I went down. 

"Yeah. I have packed everything up." I replied to her. 

After coming back to our house from signing a contract, I kinda became famous locally. My name hasn't officially revealed our country's media. But somehow, I became famous locally. They somehow learned that I am going to become an official Player. 

I managed to inform all of my students that I won't be able to teach them anymore. Their family congratulated me. 

Also, as I requested Jyoti-san, she helped me with my request. Even though everyone will take the flight on Wednesday. But they have managed to arrange my flight on Monday instead of Wednesday. My father didn't question them about why they suddenly hurried my flight. Instead, he was quite happy. On the other hand, my mother was quite mad at them. She frequently asked for the reason. But Jyoti-san informed her that, I have some business to attend in Nippon. So, I have to go earlier. 

"Onii-chan, don't go. *Hik." Hana started crying.

I went closer to her and patted her head and said,"Don't cry, Hana. It's not like I am going there for the rest of my life. I will be back." 

She didn't reply. She just kept crying. 

"We have to go. Otherwise, we might get late to take the flight." Jyoti-san informed us. 

"I understand, we are ready." Mom said to Jyoti-san. 

"I understand." 

Saying that, we went inside the car. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Before I realised, I was going afar. For the first time in my life, I was leaving my own country. I have a lot of good and bad memories in this country. Some memories can't be forgettable. 

"Sir, your meal." A beautiful air hostess served my food as I am recalling my past. 

"Thank you." I thanked her and started eating the dish. 

To be honest, the dish I was served looks really tasty. But as I took a bite, I felt like it was not so good. Or rather, it didn't taste good because, I am sad. 

I wanted to leave the country because, I didn't want to bother my family anymore. I have always felt like I am a third wheel. Without me, that family might have been really an ideal family. Yet, they have to raise me, a hopeless child. 

Ever since I was a child, my father had high hopes for me. I was his only son. He really loved me. But everything went wrong. 

Day after day, years after years, I have proven him wrong. I was a failure. On the other hand, my older sister was called a national level genius. 

Because of that, my father started to grow an actual inferiority disorder to my real mother. After all, she was known as a genius lady and successful lady who has also raised a genius child. 

Even after leaving my birth country, his inferiority didn't vanish. My mother's fame makes it harder for my father to forget her. He thought that marrying once again would bring peace to his life. Maybe his son needs a mother to become a genius. So, he again married a person he genuinely loved. Her name is Shimizu Asha. In my country, It's Asha Shimizu. Whom, I called Mom. 

To be honest, from the beginning, she was kind to me. It's as if I was her own child. But she had high hopes for me too. But I couldn't achieve what they wanted me to. I have been a failure from the beginning. 

They started losing hope. My father, for some reason, started hating me. On the other hand, my mom, Asha, stopped caring. After Hana was born, mom went busy with her and stopped caring about me. I lost my last place in the family. Three of them would visit various places while I was like a thorn to their happy family. 

I became a total stranger in my own family. Well, to be honest, I started to realise that it wasn't my family to begin with. 

Years passed and I became used to my daily life. Hearing my father's words of condemnation. My mom didn't care about me as it was nothing new. I failed them several times. I was a problematic child even in school. 

I don't really blame mom. She has to hear complaints about someone else's child everyday and had to say sorry to my teachers. So, it's natural that she would hate me. Not like she hated me. She just thought of me as a problematic child. 

After that, that incident happened. Well, let's not remember that incident. I kinda don't want to remember. 

After that incident, my mom started to care for me like she used to. She finally accepted me as a family. She accepted me as her own child, like she used to. 

But even after that, I have never been able to fit inside that family. 

So, when I saw my mom and Hana crying at the airport during my departure, I kinda felt sad. I kinda realised that, I have never been able to give her the seat she always wanted. 

She has always wanted to become my mother. But I have never thought of her as my own mother. She tried her best to prove herself. But I never noticed. That must be the reason she stopped caring for me. She thought, it was impossible for her to become my real mother. 

All these times, I thought, she was mad at me because of my failure. I thought she was just like my father. But now that I saw her crying, somewhere in my heart, I started to believe that it was partially my fault too. 

"Thank you for serving." I thanked the air hostess as she took the dishes after I finished my food. 

"It's okay, sir. It's my job." She politely took the dishes and left. 

Mother, huh? To think, I would go back to the country where it all started. 

Nippon, where my birth mother resides. 

15