(01-08) Nippon, the place where everything started
667 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ladies and gentlemen, we are now approaching Nippon, the land of the rising sun. Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for landing. We hope you enjoyed your flight with Bengal Airways, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for choosing us.]

I woke up hearing the announcement of the airplane. I fastened by seatbelt and waited for the airplane to land. 

"Finally, we've arrived." 

"Yeah, I can't believe that we have arrived quite early. It used to be a pain in the ass in the old times."

I heard two people talking about the plane. One of them is older and the other one of them is younger. Maybe they are grandchildren and grandfather. 

"I have heard that players from various kingdoms have already started coming to this kingdom. I can't wait to see them live." The grandfather said. 

"Hahaha grandpa, it's not easy to meet them. They will always be in a tight security. But I do wish to meet them. Especially, the princess from the Ummah Sultanate. I have heard that nobody has ever been able to see her face outside her family. She always wears a black veil and it also enhances her beauty." The grandson started daydreaming. 

Ah so, the princess from Ummah Sultanate is also here. 

By the way, Ummah Sultanate is actually a strong Sultanate that was founded by a strong human. It says that they have angel blood in their vein. The Ummah Sultanate contains all of the middle east countries. Istanbul is its capital. It is the most prosperous and powerful kingdom in the world. 

The king of this kingdom used to be a great person who used to be a normal citizen. But upon seeing corruption in the third world war, he raised his power from zero and conquered the whole middle east. 

"Ah, I have heard that lady. She is considered the most beautiful princess, right? But brat like you shouldn't daydream of her. She is divinity and you're a nerd. Totally impossible." The grandfather teased his grandson. 

"Geez, it's not like I am saying that I need her. I know my place." He sighed."But I just wish to witness her beauty." 

Saying that, both of them started going down. I also started going out of the plane. 

As I went down the plane, I noticed some people who shared the same plane journey with me. 

"Welcome to Nippon, Ryou-sama. I am Rin. I am your supervisor." 

As I was having trouble with what to do, I saw a beautiful lady who introduced herself as my supervisor. 

Rin has long black hair that she ties in a high ponytail. She wears a pair of round glasses that accentuate her sharp eyes. She prefers to dress in a professional and elegant manner, wearing suits in dark colors. She also has accessorize with simple but classy jewelry, such as pearl earrings or a silver necklace.

"Nice to meet you, I am Shimizu Ryou. I am sorry for troubling you. I know that I should've come with others. But I have troubled you by coming earlier." I apologized to her.

Well, she has to work earlier than others in her group because of me. I might have already made her work hard. 

"It's alright. You haven't troubled me at all. It's just I wasn't able to sleep for days because of sudden changes of plan. I had to finish my paperwork two days earlier and make arrangements here and there." She replied to me with an expressionless face. 

Even though she has an expressionless face now, I can clearly see her being frustrated. 

"I am really sorry." I apologized again. 

"It's alright." She replied."Let me guide you to the male dormitory." 

"I understand." I nodded and followed her. 

As I followed her, I found myself outside the airport within a few minutes. The airport was really grand and I couldn't help but to wonder. I saw many people on the way and they were busy with their own things.

*Beep *Beep

As I was lost by the beauty of the airport, I noticed that a car was already parked in front of me. 

"You can sit inside." Rin-san told me to sit in the car. 

"Wait, I think we forgot to bring my baggage." I told her. 

"You don't have to worry about your baggage. It will be delivered in your room later." She answered my question. 

As she answered my question, I entered the car without worries. 

She went in the driving seat and started the engine. She started driving the car. 

"By the way, Rin-san what do you mean by being a supervisor?" I asked her. 

"Every player will have one person in charge of them from the department. Our work is to look after the players we have assigned and take good care of them. We also get to supervise their content and instruct them while they are playing. So, we call ourselves supervisors." She explained. "As you have already guessed, I am in charge of you. I will work hard for you and I do wish you would do the same. I don't want you to fall behind others. I don't actually like losers. So, you should work hard too." 

I kind of feel like she is going to be a very strict person. She would even start nagging me for every little thing.

"Did you say something?" She asked me with serious eyes. 

"N-no." I replied. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

14