(01-09) The Male Dormitory
600 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we went through the streets of Tokyo, I realised why it is called mega city. It is beautiful. It really is beautiful. Even though it was affected in the third world war like any other country, it was able to recover quite quickly. I am amazed by the passion of Nippon's people. 

While going through the city, I noticed that people of Nippon are quite excited about the recent Ethereal Capsule and VR world. I can see photos of the people who are going to participate from Nippon here and there. I can even see some foreign players photos.

"We're already here." 

As I heard Rin's voice, I came back to my senses. It seems that we have entered through a large gate. Inside the gate, there's a totally different quarter. I can clearly see many buildings and houses. There were especially some two and three story buildings. 

"What are these buildings for?" I asked Rin. 

"It's for the players to stay after marrying his/her partner. This area is called the Special Area. All of the buildings around this area are for players." She replied to me. 

"What about the academy?" 

"It's on the southern side from here. We are going to the male dormitory. You will stay there until you get married to your partner." She explained. 

"Is It already fixed who is going to be my partner?" I asked her as I am quite worried about it. 

Well, it's not like I am afraid to get married. Besides, who doesn't want to get married? But it's just I don't know whom I am going to get married to and what if she doesn't like me? What makes me more afraid is that, what if she is in love with someone else. No matter how much it's enjoyable to read NTR manga, I would rather not want it to happen to me. Besides, these days, it's totally hard to find a girl who is totally loyal. It's not the girl's fault. But I do think it's really easy to manipulate a girl. In the old days, people used to respect the well-mannered ladies and hated sluts. But these days, we literally worship sluts and insult well-mannered ladies. I do hate this mindset. 

"Nope. It will be decided after you've become a player. There's a lot of issues in this topic. It's not like players would happily marry any person we have assigned. It's a matter of life. So, we have to be cautioned. Well, you will understand what I meant in future." Saying that, she parked the car in front of a large building. 

"Whoa, it's really huge." I admired. 

"Yeah, it's the place where males from every world would gather. Come with me, I will introduce you to the person who is in charge of this dormitory." Saying that, she started guiding me. I quietly followed her. 

On my way, I saw some two players from Australian Union. I do know about them as their information is all around the internet. I wasn't able to talk to them as I followed Rin. But they seem to have noticed me too. Well, they might have been thinking,"Who is it?" 

I am not famous at all. You guys will be astonished to know that I have only managed to find two or three photos of me on the internet. Maybe it's because of her majesty the Princess is too famous. I was overshadowed by her popularity. Besides, there's another guy who is famous besides her majesty. Some people even started shipping them. I totally hate it for some reason. 

*Knock *Knock

After walking deeper inside the dormitory, Rin stood up in front of a door. She knocked on the door twice. 

"Who is it?" I heard a male voice as it was approaching. 

"It's me, Rin." She answered and the door was open. 

I saw a person in his late fifties appear from the inside. He had white hair which makes him look older than his actual age. 

"Isn't it, Rin-chan. You're here means, he is..." 

"Yes. He is Shimizu Ryou-sama. He is the one I am in charge of." Before the old guy could finish his words, Rin-san introduced me to him. 

"I see, I see. I am Tanikawa Hiroto. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself.

"Ah, I am Shimizu Ryou. Nice to meet you too, Mr. Tanikawa." I introduced myself too. 

"So, polite. I see, I see. I am in charge of this dormitory. If you need something, do let me know. I will always be there for you." He smiled. 

Mr. Tanikawa seems to be an easy going guy. I am glad someone like him is in charge of this dormitory. I actually expected him to be a more rude or strict person. 

"Mr. Tanikawa, I would like you to guide him to his room. He is tired after all these journeys." Rin cut between our lines and told him to guide me to my room. 

To be honest, don't get me wrong. I think what she did was really good. I would rather prefer taking rest than introducing myself. 

"Ah, you're right. You're right. I will guide you to your room. Follow me, follow me." Saying that, he started guiding me. It's obvious that Rin was also following me. After all, she is in charge of me. She would have to know my room. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Did the players from the Tang Dynasty came already?" Rin asked Mr. Tanikawa. 

"No, players from the Han dynasty arrived already." Mr. Tanikawa replied. 

"What about the other kingdoms within China?" She asked him. 

"Well, the Mongolia and Qing dynasty has arrived. But players from Silk Road will arrive tomorrow." Mr. Tanikawa replied casually. 

As he said, China has been divided into five kingdoms. I don't really know how they petitioned the whole world. They just divided China into five kingdoms yet they decided to put the whole of North America into one kingdom. I don't really understand. Well, whatever. 

The Qing dynasty, Mongolia, Han Dynasty, Tang Dynasty and Silk Road Kingdom are five kingdoms that were founded by dividing the whole China. 


Qing Dynasty**: The kingdom that includes Manchuria and the northeastern part of China.


- **Mongolia**: The kingdom that includes Mongolia and the northern part of China.


- **Han Dynasty**: The kingdom that includes the central part of China and the core of Chinese civilization.


- **Tang Dynasty**: The kingdom that includes the southern part of China and the home of many ethnic minorities and diverse cultures.


- **Silk Road Kingdom**: The kingdom that includes the western part of China and the borderland of many civilizations and religions.

13