(01-10)Mark Childe
545 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Qing dynasty, Mongolia, Han Dynasty, Tang Dynasty and Silk Road Kingdom are five kingdoms that were founded by dividing the whole China. 

Qing Dynasty**: The kingdom that includes Manchuria and the northeastern part of China.

- **Mongolia**: The kingdom that includes Mongolia and the northern part of China.

- **Han Dynasty**: The kingdom that includes the central part of China and the core of Chinese civilization.

- **Tang Dynasty**: The kingdom that includes the southern part of China and the home of many ethnic minorities and diverse cultures.

- **Silk Road Kingdom**: The kingdom that includes the western part of China and the borderland of many civilizations and religions.

Before we knew it, we arrived in front of a door. Mr. Tanikawa turned around and said to Rin that,"This is the room he will be staying in." 

Saying that, he used a key to unlock the door. 

"Please come inside." Saying that, he went inside. 

"Whoa!" I was astonished by the beauty of this room. 

I thought my room would be like any other boys hostel room. But it's totally different. It's a four  room apartment with a bath and toilet. The room is well decorated and I can see some fancy things here and there. 

In the living room, there's a huge 32 inch TV. But what astonished me the most is how this room was decorated. The living room was decorated with all of the essential goods. I started to feel like I am some kind of VIP. Well, my family used to be poor, so this is like heaven to me. 

The kitchen was pretty big too. It's bigger than my room back in my country. There were some kitchen utensils that I have no idea what it is. Cooking is not my cup of tea. 

The toilet and bath was something else too. I have never seen a toilet this big. Same goes for the bath. It not only has a shower area, but the tub would fit three to four people too. Well, for me, it's really a big deal. 

Now, let's not talk about my bedrooms. They are far bigger and fancier. I feel like I have become a prince and I am in a palace room. I can see a cool machine in a room. I instantly understood what it is. It's the Ethereal Capsule. The moment I laid my eyes on, I fell for it. It's really beautiful and cool. It's just a big capsule like machine, but it's really beautiful. It looks far more comfortable to sleep than the machine I tried on Bengal Raj. 

It's black in colour and it's more well designed. It looks more comfortable to sleep than my own bed. It has a helmet-like headset inside it for wearing. The more I look at it, the more I get affectionate. How can such a beautiful machine exist? 

"I am glad you like the room." Mr. Tanikawa told me while seeing my excitement. "Please do let me know if you need something." Saying that, he was about to go out. But he stopped and turned around. 

"Ah also, you will have a pad in your bedroom and you will have some numbers. You can have your meal in the cafeteria or you can just send a message them to deliver your food." 

"I understand. Thank you very much for explaining." I thanked him. 

"It's my duty. Okay, I will go now." Saying that, he left the room. 

After he left the room, Rin brought a mobile phone and gave it to me.

"What's that?" I asked while being confused. 

"It's your personal phone. You will be able to contact me and your friends through it. I have already saved my number in it." She explained to me. 

"I understand. Thank you very much." I thanked her and asked. "But why am I getting so many mobiles and tablets?" 

"Well, everyone's getting it. You're not special." Say that, she went out of the room. I did follow her. 

"Please don't use the capsule before the announcement. It's strictly forbidden to use the capsule without contacting me. Also, if you have any trouble, do let me know. I will try my best to solve it." She assured me. 

"Thank you very much for everything, Rin-san." I thanked her again. 

"I am just doing my job as your supervisor. You must be tired after the long journey. I won't trouble you. You can take a quick shower and go back to sleep. Also, if you need food, you can just use the tab to order." Saying that, she took her bag and started walking toward the door. 

"Once again, thank you very much." I thanked her for the last time. But her facial expression didn't change and she just quietly left the room. 

After she left the room, I went back to my room and ordered a meal. They informed me via message that the meal will arrive within 30 minutes. So, I went to the bath and took a shower. Taking a shower was way more comfortable than it used to be in my room. It really is a paradise. 

After taking a shower, I switched on the TV. I scrolled through mostly in the news channel. Most of the channel was covering the news that North American players had arrived. The camera was mostly toward a guy named Mark Childe.

He is quite a handsome and charismatic person. I bet most of the ladies would instantly have a crush on him once they just saw him. 

He has blonde hair and looks like early twenties. A bit older than me. He is handsome but he gives me a bit of a ruthless type. As if he would instantly try to harm a people he doesn't like. Well, my prediction can be wrong. I can see a team of nine people have arrived from the North American Empire and Mark is the leader. So, all of the cameras were focusing on him. He gave the interview very patiently. Hearing that, I started to feel that he is not such a bad guy that I thought he would be. Well, it's not like I personally know him. While being uninterested, I changed the channel and in the meantime, my food arrived. 

11