(01-12) Mark Childe(Part-02)
517 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Look who's here! Well, well, today is my lucky day, isn't it? I got to meet the genius from the Smith family." 

As we were about to finish our food, we heard a familiar voice. Before I knew it, there were blonde haired guys from the American Empire. What was his name again? Something called Childe. 

"What do you want, Mark?" Steve replied while being a bit cautious. 

"I just came here to eat my breakfast. Can you take the empty seat?"

Without even caring for Steve's reply, he sat on the empty seat beside Steve's. He had food with him too. He elegantly used the knife and spoon and started eating. 

"By the way, what are you doing here? At first, I thought it was a place only for the winner. What is a person like you doing here?" He calmly tried to insult Steve. 

"That's none of your business." Steve calmly replied."Besides, I am not a person who would think of himself highly while insulting others." 

"Whoa, someone got a mouth, I can see." Mark replied with a dark expression. "Sometimes, I want to cut that tongue." 

"Strange, I feel the same too." 

I can clearly see a tension between themselves.

"Well, let's cut out the chit-chat. To be honest, she was tasty." Mark looked at Steve like a crazy person. 

On the other hand, it was a checkmate for Steve. He really got mad this time. I can see him grabbing the bottle he had in his hand tightly. Water started to come out of it. 

Mark laughed for a while and looked at me. He said,"This guy had a crush on a bitch. He even promised to marry her. But when I offered to sleep with that bitch, she gladly accepted. Even though she was already in a relationship with him. Hahahaha... That was amazing." He started to laugh like crazy. "You want to know how pink it was? I know what I mean, right?" 

*BAM


"OUCH!"

The moment Mark finished his words. Steve punched him in the face. Steve punched him with all of his strength. After receiving a punch from Steve, Mark fell into the ground with his chair. 

"Shut the fuck up, you bastard. Who do you think you are, huh? Don't even think that you're the most handsome person Alive. You're just a filthy narcissist. That's why, you got rejected badly by Princess Sarah." Steve spoke out loudly as he was really mad this time. 

I have never imagined him to be this mad. He was genuinely mad at Mark. Well, it's Mark's fault. He was the one who started it and he was the one who made Steve mad. 

Mark quietly stood up and said,"What did you say?"

"It's what you've heard. Don't even think that you can have anyone just because you're from the traitorous Childe family. Well, it's in your veins." 

"Listen, Steve. All I did was for your good. As your friend, I was just letting you know that she doesn't deserve you." Mark looked up in Steve's eyes. 

"And your way of doing it was to fuck her and record it to show me?" 

"Yes. That's how I do my work." Mark replied in a confident tone. 

Wait, what's going on? Don't act like gay couple you guys. You guys were fighting just a moment ago. What's with this gayish line? 

"I will never forgive you for what you've done." Steve spoke in a mad tone. He was tightening his grip. 

"I don't want to. I just warned you about one thing. Don't even dare to go after Princess Sarah. She is made for me and I am sure that she will be my assigned partner. " Mark warned him. 

"What! When did she become a product. I am telling you that because of your attitude, someone's going to steal her in front of your eyes. Well, it's not like Princess Sarah loves you." Steve mocked Mark.

"I will fucking kill anyone who gets to become her partner. So, I am telling you that even if the authorities decide to make her your partner. Don't accept it. If you do, don't even think about living the next day." Mark warned Steve. 

"Well, I don't think this is going to happen. But if I get such an offer, I would gladly accept that. After all, I do want you to taste your own medicine." Saying that, Steve started to leave the cafeteria. 

What's with this Princess Sarah stuff? If I am not wrong, she is the Princess of Ummah Sultanate. She is known as extremely beautiful. Yet no one has seen her. It is says that she is going to be one of the most powerful players. She already has a huge fandom and craze. So, does that mean Mark Childe likes that Princess Sarah and he was rejected by her. But he still insisted on getting her. 

"What do you want? If you don't have something to say, just leave. I am not in mood to talk with a filthy Bengali." Mark insulted me as I was still on my seat. 

"You see, it's my seat and you're the one who came here later. So, that should be my line." I answered him straightforwardly. 

He was taken aback by my sudden answer. He has never expected for me to reply him. 

"You're lucky that I am not in mood of fighting. Otherwise, your face would've been so bad that you wouldn't even recognise it." He replied and started leaving. 

I didn't reply. I just take a sip of my tea. 

To be honest, I do love this milk tea. It's the best. 

9