(01-15) Princess Sarah Al-Qawiyya
457 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, now let me explain to you about various topics. First of all, we allowed two hundred people to become players this year. As you guys have expected, we plan to raise the number in future. But it depends on you guys." She starts. "First of all, you guys will start your adventure into the ethereal world from tomorrow. Do remember that you guys shouldn't use your ethereal capsule today. Everyone should start at the same time. Before using Ethereal Capsule, you have to contact your respective supervisors. You guys can explore the world you will be teleported to. For the first two days, you will be given the full freedom. You can do whatever you want in that world. Only your supervisor will be able to contact you in this time period. Your gameplay will be recorded and it will be uploaded on the Gametube website in real time. So, I would recommend you guys to refrain from doing something that will make you rather infamous. When it comes to our class, we will divide everyone into a total of ten sections. We will let you guys know which section you're in after the two day period finishes." 

After that, she started explaining various things about the Ethereal world. It seems that the creator of the Ethereal capsule has already created three worlds inside it. Upon using an ethereal capsule, one's consciousness will be teleported to one of these three major worlds. 

The three major worlds are: **Elysia**, **Nyx**, and **Astra**. 

Elysia is a world of light and harmony, where the people live in peace and prosperity. 

Nyx is a world of darkness and chaos, where the people struggle to survive and fight against each other. 

Astra is a world of balance and mystery, where the people seek to understand the secrets of the universe and their own destiny.

To be honest, if I have to, I would rather want to go to Elysia. It's a world of Harmony and I don't think I like fighting at all. So, it's totally for me. On the other hand, Nyx is like a nightmare to anyone in this room. 

Nope, Mark seems to be interested in it. As expected from a guy like him. He is brave and I hate to admit it. 

The principal also told us that we can do anything we want in these worlds as long as we don't kill someone without any proper reason and we send Ethereal Jades regularly. 

Also, according to her, those who are most popular in the gametube will be rewarded every six months. So, we should work on it.

Well, it's true that those who get the top spot will be the center of attention. He or she will become a superstar overnight. Well, most of the people in this room don't care about being famous. They are already quite famous on their own. 

Also, the principal has warned us not to use the ethereal capsule straightly for more than nine hours. It might cause problems to our brain. She told us that our supervisor will inform us when to start and when to stop. 

In the first two days, our video will be published to the Gametube website. But we won't be able to contact our fans. I mean, we won't be able to read the comments. But this feature will be added in the future.

After explaining most of the things, she introduced us to our teachers. It seems most of the teachers have vast knowledge about the Ethereal Capsule and the world. Well, not like they know everything about these worlds though. 

But one of our teachers did inform us that, even if we log out from there, time won't change. The next time we enter the game, we will be in the exact same spot where we were logged out. She also told us that we will get exhausted in that world too. So, we shouldn't get carried away. 

"Now I would like to invite our players representative Princess Sarah Al-Qawiyya." As the name announced. 

I saw a beautiful lady stand up and start approaching the stage. She was wearing a beautiful black borka and her face was covered in a veil. I can't see her hand, let alone face. She does give me a sense of beauty and mysteries. As she approached the stage, everyone's eyes were dazzling. 

I can clearly understand that they are enchanted by her beauty. 

She took the speaker and started, "Ladies and Gentlemen, esteemed faculty, and fellow players,

It is with great honor that I stand before you today at the prestigious opening ceremony of our academy. As a representative of the players, I carry the collective aspirations and dreams of those who seek to master the art of strategic gameplay and ethereal manipulation.

We embark on a journey not just of skill and prowess, but of personal growth and discovery. Here, within these hallowed halls, we will challenge ourselves and each other, forging bonds that transcend the mere competitive spirit.

To the new players, I say: embrace the challenges ahead with courage and determination. Let the spirit of the Ummah Sultanate, the land of unity and strength, be your guiding light. Remember, it is not the victories alone that define us, but the grace with which we navigate our defeats.

Together, we will explore the vast realms, uncover hidden truths, and push the boundaries of what is possible. We are the harbingers of a new era, the architects of our destiny.

Let us step forward into this new chapter with the wisdom to learn, the will to succeed, and the heart to understand. May our endeavors here lead us to become not just exceptional players, but also ambassadors of peace and progress for all of the worlds. 

Thank you."

*Clap *Clap *Clap *Clap


*Clap *Clap *Clap *Clap


*Clap *Clap *Clap *Clap


*Clap *Clap *Clap *Clap

As she finishes her speech, everyone in the room started clapping like it's normal. I can totally understand her charismatic nature and her influences in the whole world. I am truly grateful to be able to witness such a great speech from someone who is most probably going to be the biggest star of our world. 

8