Chapter 4.
944 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All six students were gathered around the game the following morning as they ate breakfast. They had come downstairs to find the dishes clean and the food replenished. None of them thankfully had to do chores.

 

Everyone was in various moods. Tina was surprisingly chipper considering the events of yesterday. Brice seemed fine, his long hair pulled back in a ponytail.  Both Rachel and Ducan seemed somewhat exhausted. Kayla felt sorry for them, she had slept like a baby. That was probably a bad expression, babies were terrible sleepers. Alex was hard to read, their carefully neutral expression gave nothing away.

 

“Alright, let's play!” Tina announced rolling the dice. If anyone noticed her weirdly chipper demeanour no one said anything about it. Better this side of her than the bitch she had been yesterday. She landed on draw a boon. “Lolling Tongue,” she read with a sniff. The illustration was of a dog’s long dangly panting tongue.

 

Nothing seemed to change as a point was added to her total. It was entirely uneventful. As Brice moved to take the dice and Tina stopped thinking about her tongue it passively slipped from her mouth. The relaxed position of her tongue now dangling from her mouth. She was entirely unaware of this as Brice rolled and moved his figure.

 

He stared at the boon cards for a few seconds before reluctantly drawing one. “Uh… An Ass That Won’t Quit,” he read before suddenly lurching forward. His ass expanded and rounded until the button on the front of his pants popped off. It was definitely an ass, perfectly round and smackable. On anyone else, it would have looked amazing. “Oh dear god,” he cried, three points were added to his token. Was this the universe's curse of leering at Kayla?

 

“Damnnnn,” Duncan chuckled.

 

“Shut up,” Brice snapped at him, adjusting in his chair. It wasn’t oversized but it was definitely too perky and round for his taste. He squirmed in his chair uncomfortably, trying to get used to the new feeling.

 

“Enough,” Kayla pleaded. Normally she would have joined in the playful teasing but she wasn't really in the mood today.

 

“My turn,” Rachel added unenthusiastically. She was still wearing her coat from yesterday to try and preserve some modesty. “Oh…” she said flatly as her token landed on a twist square. That hadn’t happened yet.

 

She drew, and the game nudged her to read it aloud. “Um… Motivational Generosity. Each player may speak a single wish aloud, at the end of the game… if they make it, their wish will be granted.”

 

“What do you mean if we make it?” Tina asked nervously, her chipper mood quickly faded.

 

Rachel shrugged, she couldn't even re-read the card as it disappeared in her grasp.

 

“Uh hell yeah, at least we're getting something out of this,” Brice cheered, his previous woes somewhat forgotten. “I wish to be super famous, dude, rich and famous. I want everyone to know who I am.”

 

Everyone glanced at each other to see if anyone else would wish for something.

 

“I wish for my family to be proud of me,” Tina spat as if the words were physically painful to admit.

 

“I wish to be the smartest person in the world,” Rachel spoke up. While it seemed simple on the surface she was trying to be smart. If the game did mess with her intelligence then at least it would be returned at the end. Like a magical safety net that came with a bonus.

 

“I just wish for my life to be easy. I don’t want to have to stress, worry and overthink things,” Alex shrugged.

 

Kyla frowned deep in thought. “I guess… I wish for a fulfilling and long life.”

 

Duncan leaned back in his chair. “I… wish to be someone confident and respected. I want to be good at what I do and know it.”

 

“That was… kinda uneventful,” Alex snorted. “I guess it's my turn now.”

 

They landed on draw a boon and turned it over. It was dark purple with one word in pink. “Corruption,” they read. They gained a point as the pink on the tip of their right hand seemed to spread, engulfing all four fingers.

 

“I… my fingers are stuck together,” Alex swallowed, their breath heavy from panic, definitely panic. They were not going to consider the strange excitement this brought on. They could still bend and use their hand. Even their smooth latex fingers still felt part of them. They just couldn’t be separated, as if they didn’t have individual fingers. Their hand reminded them of Lego.

 

“It’s ok,” Kayla offered, resting a hand on Alex’s shoulder as she reached for the dice. “We’re all in this together.”

 

Kayla also landed on draw a boon. “Vintage Hairdo,” she read with some confusion. A single point was added to her total as her hair shrank from her view. Only the others could see clearly as it continued to shorten until she was left with short golden spiky hair. It was a retro hairstyle from before all the student’s time but it looked good on her. “Oh my goodness,” she muttered looking at her reflection in the window and running a hand through her hair. Honestly, it could have been far worse.

 

“Do… do we think someone will notice we’re stuck in here today?” Rachel asked joining Kayla at the window.

 

“Maybe hun,” Kayla sighed. It was still snowing out, in fact, they couldn’t see very far outside at all. It only added to the claustrophobic feel of the house.

 

Meanwhile, Duncan rolled the dice, his figure landing on draw a spell. He breathed a sigh that was both relief and a little disappointment as he drew. He clicked his long red nails on the table as looked over the card. His slender fingers danced across the polished surface. Was it inside he kind of wanted more?

 

“Well,” Tina sighed, forcing her tongue back in her mouth. “We’ve survived three rounds.”

 

“How long is this going to keep going on for?” Brice groaned.

 

“I don’t know, hun, but we’ll all get through this, we have our wishes to look forward to,” Kayla offered him with a reassuring smile.

 

Tina’s tongue lolled back out of her mouth and Rachel folded her arms across her chest to try and provide some more support. Duncan was lost in thought and Alex seemed to have zoned out.

 

Tina absolutely did not want to continue this game and her… transformation into a mutt. Yet the fantasy that flashed through her mind was a convincing home. A perfect home life, no one arguing, judging every single one of her choices. If all she had to do was get through the game, not even win, then she could put up with it, at least for now.

 

“My turn,” she said and Duncan slid the dice to her. She rolled doubles. She rolled again. Draw a fantasy. She forced her tongue back into her mouth and chewed her cheek. She was honestly scared to find out where this card took her.

 

She reminded herself of why she was putting up with this and drew the card. Reality shifted around her and she had the sense she could play along or refuse and be… punished. She played along, and apparently so did Kayla.

 

They were in a simple room, honestly, it reminded Tina of a jail cell or a really shitty school. Kayla was there. It took Tina a second to realize that Kayla wasn’t a giant, Tina was just on all fours. 

 

Kayla looked around taking in the scene before turning to her with a warm smile.

 

Tina liked that smile, it made her feel happy.

 

“Who’s a good girl,” Kayla cooed, holding out her hands.

 

Tina didn’t even need the game to nudge her to nuzzle into Kayla’s hand. She really liked that. A blush crept across her face, conflict bubbling inside her. 

 

“Good girl,” Kayla chuckled, scratching her ears.

 

Tina’s conflict melted away. Being opposed to this was… really hard. It was like trying to resist scratching an itch, you could but the more you focused on resisting the harder you became. And of course, the release of itching just felt amazing. 

 

Why fight this when she could be a good girl?

 

Tina blinked and was back in her chair. She could feel the heat in her face as the fuzzy fantasy faded and she was left disoriented, dizzy and far more aroused than acceptable. Three-point tokens materialized in front of her and two in front of Kayla who seemed equally thrown by the whole thing.

 

“Oh my god you were adorable,” Kayla finally squealed as no one said anything.

 

“Yeah that was uh… hot,” Brice muttered, clearly shifting in his seat to hide an erection. A more perceptive and less clouded by arousal eye would have noticed that everyone had been at least somewhat titillated by that display. Except maybe Alex whose expression could maybe be constipation instead. It was probably arousal.

 

Tina cleared her throat, forcing her tongue in her mouth. By now she had finally realized what was happening and it just made her more embarrassed. The game wanted her to be a dog and it was both hot and horrifying. What is wrong with her?!

 

“G-go Brice,” she croaked.

 

“Right,” he muttered, grabbing the dice. He sighed with relief landing on draw a boon, it was better than… fantasies. And that was saying something considering the situation. “Glammed up,” he read, though his inflection made it sound like a question. Then he sneezed as three points were added to his small pile.

 

Everyone stared.

 

“What?” He squeaked. Literally. His voice has changed. High-pitched and feminine. “What the fuck, dude?!” He whimpered.

 

“You might want to look at yourself hun,” Kayla offered.

 

He glanced at his reflection and his mouth opened in horror. From the neck up he wasn’t remotely recognizable. The girl’s head that sat upon his shoulders could have been his sister. Freckles, pretty blue eyes and strawberry blond hair on a soft and round face. “What the fuck!” He squeaked, his voice fit his face perfectly but not him. He sounded like a bratty teenager, not a football star.

 

“Spells, can anyone fix this?” He pleaded.

 

Rachel and Duncan, the two that had spells, both shook their heads no.

 

“Fuckkkkkk,” Brice groaned.

 

“If it’s worth anything you look good,” Duncan offered genuinely.

 

“Fuck you man, I’m not a fucking fag,” he snapped. It sounded less harsh considering his squeaky voice but everyone still somewhat winced at that. Duncan just glared back but the hurt was clear in his eyes. “Just because you like your freaky nails doesn’t mean we all like this shit,” Brice continued.

 

“Why don’t we all take a break,” Kayla suggested, clapping her hands. 

 

“Y-yeah, that sounds like a good idea,” Tina agreed.

 

Duncan and Alex stayed at the table as the others left. Alex watched him carefully, giving him some space.

 

“You ok?” Alex eventually asked Duncan, rubbing their thumb across their latex fingers.

 

“Yeah,” Duncan shrugged.

 

“Well, I can’t say I didn’t expect to have to deal with Brice’s fragile masculinity when I showed up to this thing… I just didn’t quite expect it like this,” Alex chuckled.

 

“None of us did,” Duncan retorted with a small smile. “This is totally fucking crazy.”

 

“Considering I’m turning into plastic, that's honestly a mild way to put it,” Alex sighed.

 

In the next room, Tina groaned into her hands. “I can’t believe I did that.”

 

“I didn’t mind,” Kayla chuckled. “If you ever want pets let me know, your ears are really soft.”

 

“Stoooop,” Tina groaned, her face warming.

 

“Don’t sweat it,” Rachel offered, sipping her tea. It was somewhat awkward considering how big her breasts were and she had to lean forward to fit the mug. “These changes can be uh… overwhelming,” she replied.

 

“Yeah, you were still going by the time I fell asleep,” Kayla smirked.

 

Rachel turned bright red. “I uh… well, I didn’t uh… Jesus ok.”

 

“Why a sex game of all things?” Tina grumbled.

 

“Last time I checked you're not a prude, hun,” Kayla rolled her eyes.

 

“I’m not a slut either, and I’m definitely not… ugh,” she growled, forcing her tongue back in her mouth.

 

“At least you're not suddenly in the body of someone 20 years older than you,” Kayla sighed.

 

“See that, honestly I would be fine with it,” Rachel offered. “Well compared to this,” she corrected, motioning to her chest.

 

“I have a feeling the game isn't going to make things easy,” Tina muttered. “I just… how far will this go? Like it's a magical sex game…”

 

“I can only imagine,” Rachel winced.

24