Chapter 5.
902 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rachel stared down at the boom she had drawn with undisguised horror. “M-mooey Milkers,” she read, sliding her card beside the others.

 

She knew what was going to happen, but it didn’t stop the pleasurable sound that escaped her lips. “Mooooo,” she moaned. Her barely zipped closed coat popped free as a pink udder grew from below her belly button. It kept growing too until she effectively had a second pair over oversized breasts, except it was a single breast for four nipples.

 

Sitting down the new part of her covered her whole lap, her new nipples plain for everyone to see. She glanced at her point tokens, at least she had gained four.

 

Tina’s tongue licked her lips, long enough it reached her nose, her now far more sensitive nose. She was fixated on Rachel’s udders. Perfectly soft for sucking she couldn’t help but imagine it. Worse was the smell, it drove her wild, no one else seemed to be reacting but she could smell it. Warm and creamy. She keened with the effort of not lunging across the table. Instead, she licked her lips again, she really wanted a taste. Maybe if she was a good girl she would get a taste.

 

She really tried to shake the desire coursing through her off but the smell was inescapable. She was immediately so wet, maybe more wet than she had ever been before.

 

She squeezed her thighs together to try and provide some relief.

 

Kayla noticed Tina’s reaction. Honestly, the udders weren’t the craziest thing that had happened but Tina seemed to be falling apart in desperation.

 

As Rachel tried to figure out how to cover herself up with embarrassment Kayla walked around the table to the oblivious and squirming Tina. Poor girl, she was really trying to be good.

 

She gently rubbed Tina’s ears and Tina shuddered, immediately turning into putty in her chair. She nuzzled closer with a happy whimper, no longer quite so distraught by whatever it was. Kayla was happy to help. “Good girl,” she giggled. Tina blinked up at her with contentment, her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth.

 

“Fucking hell, my turn,” Alex grumbled, rolling the dice. They also landed on a boon but they drew it without fear. Odds were the latex would just be spreading. They were wrong. “Unit Activation,” they read with a frown. They gained five points, which meant it was something substantial. They waited but no changes befell them.

 

“I hate this game,” Brice grumbled in his feminine voice, crossing his arms.

 

“I mean… I’m not gonna complain,” Alex shrugged.

 

“But what does it mean though?” Duncan asked. “What unit is there to activate?”

 

“Unit Activated,” Alex said, their eyes glazing over. They just stopped. This wasn’t the blank haze they had slipped into previously. Alex would have agreed, it felt so much better, but that involved thinking for themselves and they certainly could not do that. They weren’t a person anymore, just a drone awaiting orders. No worries or problems, just obedient bliss.

 

“Alex?” Duncan asked uncertainly.

 

Distantly some remnant of Alex recognized their own voice replying. “Awaiting orders.” The only thing that would make them feel better than this was having orders to follow. That was their whole purpose after all.

 

“Suddenly my thing doesn’t seem so bad, dude,” Brice laughed nervously. “Alex, stand up.”

 

Alex stood. They didn’t even obey, which required them to consider disobeying. Now they just followed the only programming they had been given.

 

“Oh dear,” Kayla frowned, watching this whole thing play out. This was by far the most drastic change.

 

“Alex, get me another beer,” Brice ordered.

 

Alex walked out of the room.

 

“How do we fix this?” Duncan sighed. “We can’t just leave them a mindless robot.”

 

“They don’t seem to mind,” Brice smirked, taking the beer from Alex when they returned.

 

“You’re such an asshole,” Duncan growled. “Alex, only listen to my orders,” he ordered, deciding to try and nip this in the bud before it became a bigger problem.

 

Alex didn’t react, simply stood there.

 

“Alex, do a handstand,” Brice ordered. 

 

Alex did nothing. After all, they were still obeying orders.

 

“Aww man,” Brice huffed.

 

“Thank fuck,” Duncan sighed. “Ok uh, turn back to normal.”

 

Alex didn’t move.

 

“Unit deactivate?” Duncan tried.

 

Alex jerked as if they had been snapped. “What the fuck!” They seethed.

 

Duncan paled, “sorry.”

 

Alex ignored him, grabbed their water glass and dumped it on Brice’s head. 

 

Duncan let out a breath of relief as he realized they weren’t mad at him. 

 

“I was just messing around, dude,” Brice cried as he was splashed with cold water. “Unit Activate,” he ordered in a panic.

 

Alex punched him so hard he fell out of his chair. “Fuck you,” they spat.

 

“Oh hun, it’s ok,” Kayla said, peeling away from Tina enough to wrap Alex in a hug that was 70% boobs.

 

“Not cool, Brice, not fucking cool,” Rachel glared with distaste, she had resorted to just trying to hide her udder with her hands.

 

“W-what happened?” Tina asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes. How had she fallen asleep… oh right… Kayla. She cursed the universe and resorted to breathing through her mouth to avoid the tantalizing smell. Unfortunately, that just amplified how dangly her tongue was.

 

“Fuck, ok,” Brice grimaced, rubbing his cheek. “Sorry geez, no need to lose your shit.”

 

Alex seethed, their hands clenched in fishers. Why did Brice keep pushing? They had no idea but they were incredibly close to throttling him.

 

“I think I can teach you a lesson,” Duncan smirked, playing his spell. “Rewind.”

 

“W-ahhh,” Brice screeched as their muscles squirmed, shrunk and vanished. “Wait no,” he begged. “I’m sorry.”

 

“Too late,” Duncan snorted as the card disappeared.

 

Brice stared down at himself in disbelief, on the bright side he did gain five points as the card Femme Physique appeared back with his others. This time he also shrunk, his head fit the proportions of his body. His large football jersey acted like a short dress as his pants fell around his ankles. There was nothing remotely manly about him anymore. The only thing stopping Brice from totally losing it was that he could feel his cock straining his pants. All was not lost.

 

Still, he couldn’t bring himself to go back to the table. 

 

“I suppose it’s my turn then,” Kayla laughed nervously. She drew a spell, thank the universe. She was torn between wanting points but also not wanting to keep changing. While a mystery prize was tempting all she had to do was get through to have a fulfilled life. Considering what was at stake, she was perfectly content not getting points.

 

Once again it was finally Duncan’s turn. With nervous excitement, he drew a card. He knew immediately what was happening even as the tingle ran through his legs and down to his feet. Absolute Pedicure, straightforward but he couldn’t wait to see what Ms. Smith’s feet look like. He had never been into feet before, but in this case, his cock was eager to find out. The three points he gained meant little to him. This was so much better. He felt elegant and powerful. 

 

His pants were too short now, enough that his ankles poked out awkwardly. But the darker shade of skin he could see as he wiggled his toes sent a shiver of excitement through him.

 

If anything he wanted more. It didn’t seem fair that he got brown eyes when Brice had had his whole head changed. Duncan took a slow calming breath, maybe he was getting a little too much into this.

 

“How come your MILF transformation is so slow, hun?” Kayla asked. The words were very much Kayla’s words but the way she said them had her new style of speaking. It was somewhat disorienting.

 

Duncan shrugged. He wasn’t going to admit that he was getting off to the idea of turning into his teacher.

 

“You’re one to complain,” Brice grumbled. “At least you're just an older you.”

 

“Uh hello?!” Rachel scoffed.

 

“None of you got mind fucked,” Alex interrupted.

 

“I’m turning into a goddamn dog and my ears make me go cross-eyed,” Tina whined. However, even she had to admit that compared to the others she was doing pretty well. By that, she obviously meant staying as human as possible. While her wish was tempting she wasn’t going to humiliate herself as a dog for it. No thanks.

 

“Next round?” Duncan asked.

 

“No please,” Brice begged.

 

Everyone else agreed far more with the idea of not continuing. It was almost unanimously decided that they would stop for lunch.

 

Rachel scurried upstairs away from prying eyes. Her panties were soaked through, if two very sensitive breasts weren't enough now she had two more nipples. Worse, when she shrugged off her coat she found her shirt soaked wet… from milk.

 

She raised a hand to her chest and squeezed, white milk dribbled from a nipple and down her chest. Her pussy pulsed. Oh dear god.

 

She hurried to the bed, her udder swaying in front of her. It was so warm and heavy, she felt so… full.

 

She collapsed onto the bed, unable to resist the lust as she milked a nipple, sending a burst of milk across the bed. She was going to make such a mess but it felt so good. God her pussy was soaked, but the udders felt more important. She closed her eyes and moaned as milk squirted from her. Why did it feel so good? Why did being a cow have to feel so good?

 

She sat bolt upright with a shriek as the bed dipped. She hadn’t even noticed someone enter.

 

Tina had smelled the milk all the way from downstairs. The scent had grown so much stronger that she had been unable to resist bolting upstairs after Rachel. She had just been curious, then she had seen Rachel writhing in ecstasy and milling herself and she had been unable to close the door. 

 

Tina had half climbed onto the bed. Still trying to wrangle control of herself as she panted desperately. But she couldn’t, the milk smelt so good. She climbed onto the bed, her face pressed into the blanket as she began to lick. It was humiliating and embarrassing but with the creamy taste on her tongue, she couldn’t stop herself.

 

“T-Tina?” Rachel croaked hoarse, absently massaging a nipple with a heavy expression.

 

Tina tried to reply which just sounded like a mixture of the word “can’t” and a desperate whimper. Her tongue ran across the blanket again and again and again rhythmically.

 

A squirt of milk landed on her face which she eagerly licked up. It was enough to get her attention away from the blanket but now she was just looking at Rache’s creamy nipples. She keened desperately, using all her willpower to not tackle Rachel. That would be a bad thing to do and she was a good girl.

 

“Oh screw it, come, Tina,” she ordered.

 

Now that she was allowed Tina pounced and latched onto a nipple as Rachel’s head fell back with a moan. This was so much better than anything she could do herself. “Fuck, good girl Tina, good girl,” she moaned as she fumbled to rub Tina’s ears.

 

It didn’t take long for the sucking to bring her to orgasm, her body jerking and spasming. Tina was still latched on eagerly. They were really going to need to take a long lunch.

 

Downstairs Alex and Duncan were having a far less pleasurable conversation.

 

“You ok?” Duncan asked, how the tables had turned.

 

Alex gave him a reassuring smile, “As long as you don’t uh… trigger me then yeah.”

 

Duncan nodded. “Brice is a real ass.”

 

Alex snorted in agreement. “Thanks.”

 

“No problem,” Duncan offered, rolling up his pant legs to get a look at what had changed. He ran his fingers over smooth hairless skin. If there was any doubt these were Ms. Smith’s legs, the red nail polish matched his hands.

 

The most disappointing part was that he was becoming Ms. Smith. He could only fuck himself so much. Ms. Smith was gorgeous and beautiful but he didn’t want to be her, he wanted her to utterly dominate him.

 

“I think I might be enjoying this too much,” Duncan offered before rolling his pants back down.

 

Alex cocked her head. “I mean… it is a sex game. Fuck, I didn’t freak out because being uh… a drone felt bad. It felt too good, like so good it drowned out everything else.”

 

“Sorry,” Duncan winced.

 

Alex shifted uncomfortably. “N-no, I mean… I didn’t mind being like that I just… didn’t like Brice fucking with me. I know we don’t know each other well but seriously thank you.”

 

“Course,” Duncan smiled. At the very least he had made a new friend.

 

In the kitchen Karla was making food while Brice continued his tantrum, angrily stuffing food in his mouth.

 

“Would you stop that,” she sighed.

 

“Don’t tell me what to do,” Brice snapped, though it came across more as a bratty pout.

 

Karla shook her head, “I’m not cleaning up your mess.”

 

“I didn’t ask you,” Brice replied.

 

Karla took a deep breath and headed back to the sitting room to let Bruce tire himself out. As she stepped into the hallway something shattered behind her. Not my problem, I’m not his mom.

 

Brice stared at the glass of the floor. How was any of this fair?! He was stuck in the cute body of a girl. He was cute but he didn’t want to be cute. Despite his stiff cock and sensitive nipples he didn’t want to enjoy any of this. This wasn’t who he was.

 

All six students were adjusting. Some more favourably, others still needed a little push. But that wouldn’t be a problem. After all, there was all the time in the world.

20