Chapter 8.
767 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brice had tried to flee upstairs with little success. Ms. Smith had pinned him against the wall before he could find somewhere to hide or change his pants. She towered over him now, he felt so small, the hand around his neck just beginning to cut off circulation.

 

“Oh I’m not done with you slut,” Ms. Smith smirked. “Because I’m not a monster I’ll make things simple. You say the word pineapple and everything stops, if not I’m going to do whatever I want to you,” she licked her lips.

 

All Brice could do was nod. His cock strained against his cum soaked jeans. Pineapple was on the top of his lips… but so was the memory of that fantasy. Before he could make up his mind however Ms. Smith was dragging him into her room.

 

He felt so helpless, small and weak as she just dragged him along as if he weighed nothing at all. She shoved him back and into the bed.

 

“Get undressed,” Ms. Smith ordered.

 

“Ms. Smith-“ he began.

 

“Watch your fucking mouth, Brice,” she glared. “It’s cute you think you're allowed to have an opinion but I don’t take no for an answer. Remember your place.”

 

Brice swallowed hard. His cock had never felt so hard. Kinky sex was nothing new to him, plenty of the porn he watched had this kind of stuff. But never in a million years had his fantasies ended up like this. He had never desired to be dominated and bossed around yet now that I was happening it was so hot.

 

“1…2…” Ms. Smith began to count.

 

His pulsing cock got the better of him and he scrambled to undress, trying not to think about how feminine he was. He had to admit he had been scared of Ms. Smith, her history class was one of the hardest classes he had ever slept through. All that fear was now channeling into arousal because apparently her domineering and humiliating attitude was the exact same in the bedroom.

 

“At least you can follow orders,” she sighed.

 

Brice stood there awkwardly, totally naked and trying to cover himself the best he could.  His cock stood at attention, he was well endowed and it did not remotely fit the rest of his body.

 

“Ah, let me see everything,” she ordered in a bored tone.

 

Brice swallowed, his cock twitched as he forced his hands to his side.

 

“Oh look how hard you are, pathetic,” Ms. Smith snickered.

 

His cock twitched again, bobbing in the air.

 

“Sit,” she ordered.

 

He sat on the bed and Ms. Smith scoffed. “On the floor, obviously, God you’re stupid.”

 

He opened his mouth and abruptly closed it, he couldn’t bring himself to bite back. He just slid down to the floor.

 

Ms Smith sauntered past him and sat on the bed as she removed her shoes and hoodie. These clothes needed to go ASAP, they certainly would not do at all. Brice, as pathetic as he was, was watching her eagerly when he thought she wasn’t looking. His cock still straining at attention.

 

She reached a manicured food forward and ran it along his cock.

 

“Oh fuck,” Brice moaned but he didn’t move.

 

“Good boy,” she smirked as she repeated the motion.

 

Brice’s hips bucked and retracted her leg, he couldn’t even sit still for 30 seconds. He really was a pathetic slut. Then again he didn’t have much blood circulating his head at this point. Not that he had ever been particularly bright. Maybe his cock was always too hard for him to focus.

 

“Well aren't you desperate,” she huffed.

 

Bruce nodded pathetically.

 

She rolled her eyes, he wasn’t going to get sympathy from her. If he wanted to cum he was going to have to earn it. She raised her hips on the bed and pulled down her pants and underwear. She had a cock now, she might as well use it.

 

She took his chin in her hand and forced him to look at her. Slipping her thumb in his mouth.

 

“Tell me, Brice, have you ever sucked a cock before,” she asked, removing her thumb with a pop.

 

Brice looked panicked but eventually, he shook his head no.

 

“Speak,” she commanded.

 

“N-no,” he croaked.

 

“Well, now you're going to learn. If you want any hope of humping your way to orgasm on my foot then you’d better be a quick learner.”

 

“Y-yes Ms. Smith,” he replied.

 

She smiled, she had always been good at whipping students into shape. This was no different.

 

“What are you waiting for then?” She demanded, gently rubbing her stiffening cock. It felt warm and pleasurable in her hand, she could only imagine how good it would feel stuffed down Brice’s throat.

 

Brice shifted closer to kneel between Ms. Smith’s legs. He couldn’t believe he was going to do this, he could only imagine the shit people would say if they ever found out. The things his parents would say. He was quickly losing confidence in his decision. He could say pineapple, he could scurry into his room, turn on the shower and pump his cock to orgasm but it wouldn’t be the same.

 

He reached out and took her cock between his hands. It seemed so much larger now that he was face-to-face with it. He glanced up at her, she wore an expression that was somewhere between arousal and annoyance.

 

He had received plenty of blowjobs so the mechanics were not too hard to figure out. He just hoped that he could transfer the experience into practical skills.

 

He ran his tongue up her shaft, it tasted better than expected. Her only response was the twitch of her cock.

 

He did it again before swirling his tongue around her tip. Finally, he took her cock in his mouth, wrapping his lips around it.

 

Ms. Smith hissed and grabbed him by the hair. “Graze me with your teeth again and I will tie you up with a dildo in your ass for a week,” she warned.

 

Bruce shivered at the threat. Soon he began to get the hang of it. Ms. Smith quickly became overwhelmed by what he was doing, he couldn’t believe he was taking pride in his ability to suck cock but none of this was believable anyway. 

 

She grabbed his head and shoved her cock down his throat as she came. He choked on it, spit and cum dribbling down his chin, his own cock oozed precum onto the floor.

 

When she finally released him she fell back gasping for air, his face a mess of tears, cum and spit.

 

Ms. Smith took a second to compose herself. That had been far more intense than she had expected. Brice definitely had potential. His face was a mess, he hadn’t even swallowed but this time she would go easy on him.

 

“Good enough,” she said, using her leg to run his cock which seemed painfully hard by this point. He had even leaked onto the floor, how pathetic. “You will not move, you will not make a sound, and maybe, maybe I’ll let you cum.”

 

Brice didn’t reply, maybe he was a little smarter than he looked. She ran her foot along his cock again, his hips bucked and she pulled away. “Go get cleaned up,” she sighed with disappointment. “And I swear to god if you so much as touch your cock in the shower you're wearing a but plug for the rest of the week.”

 

Bruce’s expression was priceless. She wished she had a camera so she could put a framed photo on the wall. If only he knew what she had in store for him.

 

The five students and the teacher did not do a fourth round that evening.

 

Tina had hurried back to her room with embarrassment when Alex’s crotch returned to its smooth state. She couldn’t believe she had done that, on the kitchen floor no less. She hurried to the shower feeling somewhat dirty from the whole experience. It was only as she reached out to turn the water on that she remembered she was covered in fur. It was going to take her forever to dry off.

 

As the water warmed up she kicked off her clothes and took in her body. She was almost totally covered in fur, the only exception was her nipples and crotch. She didn’t look remotely human.

 

Her pussy still pulsed, she hadn’t gotten any attention and her shorts and fur were damp with her juices. It looked like she had wet herself, how else could she have produced so much liquid?

 

Worse was when she turned around, up to now she hadn’t noticed it but now it was plain as day. A small nub just below her tailbone, she was growing a tail.

 

Brice squirmed in his bed, arousal still thrummed under his skin but he had managed to mostly calm down. He could disobey Ms. Smith, part of him was tempted to see what she would actually do but at the same time… it wasn’t as fun. Better to let her think she had won for now.

 

Shame made his face burn hot. Because that had been fun, a lot of fun. Rationally it didn’t make sense that he had enjoyed it so much, but whether it was the game or just a part of himself he hadn’t known about he wasn’t sure.

 

His cock stirred at the memory and he groaned into his pillow. He really needed to focus on anything else. Ms. Smith was still in the shower and if he had an erection when she got out well… things were definitely going to be interesting.

 

Maybe she would make him sleep on the floor. That would be hot… and uncomfortable… definitely hot.

 

Rachel was also in bed but not trying to sleep. She was still trying to get used to how big and full she felt. Her breasts, her stomach, her udder. She was… a cow.

 

And that card had made her brain so slow. She had struggled to even count how many of the point token things she had. It had taken her four whole tries to not get distracted.

 

All she had managed to figure out was that she wasn’t winning. Anything more than that was a monumental task she couldn’t be bothered to even try to tackle.

 

It was really hard to strategize when she was so full and her udder felt so good. What more was there to really focus on?

 

Alex paced in their room. The whole encounter with Tina had been… impossible to describe. Even stranger, they felt weirdly jealous. She had been so eager to please, so uncaring and unaware of anything else beyond sucking their cock and eating them out. Alex wanted that.

 

They didn’t have genitals to focus the arousal inside them, no matter what they tried they remained smooth and featureless. Yet another aspect of control of themselves had been torn away. Only others could grant them pleasure.

 

They really needed to sleep, they were exhausted yet agitated. What a fucking mess.

 

Kayla tossed and turned. She was worried about Rachel. The poor girl had been so out of it after everything that she had had to help her upstairs and into her room. At least she had calmed down.

 

Everything had been very… intense. Her clit was uncomfortably hard and her shifting wasn’t providing enough relief. There was no shame in taking care of herself. But the idea of someone seeing her made her hesitant. An absurd fear considering she was alone in her room.

 

She sighed, she was a grown woman for Christ’s sake. She could do as she pleased. After helping Rachel and being so wound up she deserved to let off a little steam.

 

Ms. Smith grunted, cum coating the wall of the shower as she panted and caught her breath. Brice had driven her absolutely wild, so submissive and pliable even if he was entirely new to all this. He knew how to suck cock, it was an intense feeling she had not been prepared for.

 

She turned off the shower. She could imagine him right now, tossing and turning in his bed outside, his cock desperate for relief.

 

He was so obedient she wanted to paint him in cum. Unfortunately after her lack of sleep the night before she was exhausted. The image of her falling asleep with her cock in his ass was a tempting one. Or she could make him sleep on the floor. It was unfortunate the house lacked any sex toys or she could really go wild.

 

She would figure something out. 

17