Chapter 9.
626 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the second morning inside the Sigma Epsilon Xi house and after a quick breakfast, everyone once again gathered around the table to continue the game. No one bothered to continue looking for a way out, no one even noticed that overnight food was replenished and all stains and spills were cleaned. Moral was good despite being cooped up, an excessive amount of orgasms was most likely the cause.

 

Tina was sitting awkwardly in her chair, her tail was even bigger this morning and while she had managed to tuck it into her clothes it was somewhat uncomfortable.

 

She and Kayla were tied for last place. Though she was pretty sure no one was really paying much attention to the scores by this point.

 

She rolled the dice and moved her miniature up the levitating 3D board. Hesitantly. She drew a boon.

 

“Puppy Paws,” she read, her stomach dropping as she gained three points. The card slipped from her grasp as it dematerialized.

 

Her hands cracked and shifted, it sounded painful, but thankfully, it wasn’t. Her finger shrank, her hands morphing into furry paws tipped with soft pads. She whined in panic. Her hands stretched out leaving her hands useless from grabbing things, what was left of her thumb emerging from her forearm.

 

Her shoes tore as her feet changed too. While walking bipedally had been weird on her hips now it would be entirely impossible. 

 

“M-my hands,” she cried. They had no dexterity, they weren’t some paw-hand hybrid. No, she could bend them at the wrist and that was it, she had no use of her digits, she couldn’t even turn her wrist. 

 

This was by far the worst change. She wouldn’t be able to dress herself, she would have to eat like a dog. She literally could do nothing for herself. As a fantasy maybe it could have been hot but as reality, it scared her. The other changes were drastic but this left her helpless in a truly horrifying way.

 

A massage of her ear helped calm her spiralling brain and she nuzzled into the hand. Kayla. She could feel her tail wagging behind her.

 

“Don’t worry, hun, I’ll take care of you.”

 

Tina whimpered softly. That idea both thrilled and scared her. She didn’t want to need someone to take care of her, she didn’t want… an owner. But she also believed Kayla, she knew she would take good care of her.

 

Brice watched Kayla comfort his girlfriend, ex-girlfriend? They hadn't really had a chance to discuss things and the game was making them all so horny they hadn't even cared. He looked down at himself, it was scary how much had changed.

 

He rolled the dice and cursed the universe. Why did he keep having to draw boons? Not a single spell. He drew and read the card, “The Garden of Eve?”

 

“Isn’t it supposed to be like… not that?” Rachel frowned.

 

“I–” Brice’s words were cut off as he felt his cock lurch and a strange pressure began to fill him. Four points were added to his total but he barely noticed as his cock seemed to become impossibly hard, pleasure washing through him like an orgasm but the dam did not break.

 

He moaned, his fingers digging into the table as he humped the air for relief. The more he tried to find friction with his pants the less effective it was until it felt like there was nothing to even rub against. With a horrifying realization, he crashed into his orgasm, his muscles spasming as his legs gave out.

 

He caught his breath, sweat dripping down his temple. His crotch felt wet and pulsed pleasurably, but it didn't remotely feel like a cock anymore.

 

“Oh no,” he whimpered to himself as he reached into his pants, the last vestige of his former self gone. He ran his fingers over his new pussy, feeling the warm flesh against his palm. He twitched, his clit throbbed. He slid his fingers through his folds and brushed his clit, he shuddered with pleasure. Despite the abject horror of his situation, all he could think about was the fact that Ms. Smith could now fuck him into a gooey puddle.

 

Rachel was trying not to watch Brice masturbate. Her brain felt less foggy since Kayla bred her. She ran her hand over her stomach and brushed against her udder. But her arousal was quickly coming back. It was so easy to get lost in thought.

 

Weirdly she wanted Tina’s paws, hooves would suit her better. Then she would be a stupid cow, only good for milking and fucking. Her clit throbbed with need and she tried to focus on the game. On the boring dice and all the counting, that would probably give her a headache. Numbers were hard, she wasn't good at them anymore. A weird feeling since she could totally remember being good at them.

 

She caught her hand slipping beneath her robe. Her libido was more than second nature, it was far too easy to get carried away. She hadn’t been fucked in what felt like an eternity. She had been so excited when Kayla had led her upstairs, so confused and disappointed when she had tucked Rachel in of all things.

 

She was torn as to what to do, it being her turn and all. She could roll and hope to get those hooves that made her fanny flutter yet for a reason she couldn’t quite put her finger on why that seemed like maybe not the best choice. Despite her mind-numbing libido, she knew gambling rarely paid off and she just wanted to get fucked.

 

Rachel played her spell, Fantastical Luck, on herself. She eagerly bypassed rolling and drew a fantasy. She licked her lips, the world spinning away as someone commented on what she had done. She was too excited to pay attention.

 

As the world swirled back into focus she found herself in a barn. Rachel shuddered with excitement as she found herself in a milking stall, though not one a cow would ever actually be put in. This one was far kinkier in nature. 

 

Rachel was trapped in a padded wall, her head and hands secured as if in stocks. She had no idea what was behind her but bent she was poised to be mounted. She shifted, using her thighs to provide some relief.

 

She was entirely helpless and horny. All she could do was wait.

 

Rachel didn’t have to wait long however as hands began to roam her body. Running over her ass and nudging her udder. She mooed encouragingly, shifting her hips as much as she could to ensure her cunt was on display.

 

The hands either didn’t understand or didn’t care as they began to milk her udder. She mooed with delight, the sound of milk hitting a bucket and her moans filled with air. The hands weren’t trying to get her off or make her feel good, they were just milking her. As if she was any other cow on a farm. A task they handled with skilled boredom. That didn’t mean it didn’t feel amazing.

 

This was exactly what she had fantasized about since becoming a cow. Being milked was her purpose now, it was what she was good at. Being a dumb, horny milk-filled cow was so much better than anything else. She mooed again, her thighs trembling as she crested into an orgasm. Maybe this would never end, maybe she could stay like this forever.

 

They could bring the bulls around to keep her pregnant and full of milk. Always a few tugs away from orgasm. Even the farm hands could have fun with her. She came again. 

 

Her head was dizzy and her eyes unfocused as she blinked back into her chair. The immediate disappointment was like a bucket of ice water being dunked over her head. A fantasy over all too soon. 

 

One, two… one, two, three, four points were added to her total. The only reason she cared was that if the prize was another wish then she could wish to live in that fantasy forever. Being smart was overrated, she had no idea what she had been worried about. This was amazing, so good, so horny, so full.

 

Alex swallowed hard and shifted in their chair. They couldn’t provide themselves with any relief to the arousal coursing through their veins. They just needed to get through this round, then they could find the one to fuck them or be fucked by them. They honestly couldn’t care. Maybe Ms. Smith would make them a drone again and just order them to slowly fuck Brice all night long.

 

They shook the fantasy from their mind, the game was affecting all of them more and more. But even if something was bad it was impossible to resist when it felt so good. They grabbed the dice, struggling to do so with their plastic hand. As scared as they were for their turn they were equally excited.

 

They landed on draw boon and pulled a familiar purple and pink card. Corruption.

 

Their breath was heavy with anticipation as their arms began to tingle again. Their skin became smooth and purple, crawling along both arms. It didn’t stop either, it was a far greater change than last time. It kept going, crawling up almost to the shoulders as they gained three more points.

 

They could still move though with far less dexterity. Their joints were stiff in a way they had never been before. Beyond their lack of fingers, they had the use of their hands. Their situation was far better than Tina’s, they were weirdly disappointed. They ran a mitten along their smooth latex skin. They really were just becoming a toy, their entire body designed to pleasure others.

 

Sitting still through the rest of the round was going to take all of their willpower.

 

Kayla was taking deep breaths to maintain control over herself. Watching Rachel be milked had turned her on more than she would have ever liked to admit. Even Tina’s situation was weirdly arousing. Kayla was going to need to step up her game, Rachel needed to be milked consistently or else she went into a frenzy. Tina needed to be kept occupied, her overwhelming desire to please could get her in trouble. But she would take care of them both and with some guidance they could take care of each other.

 

She rolled the dice and moved her miniature up. She drew a boon. “Hybrid Class, draw again,” Kayla read. None of them had encountered this card yet. She wasn’t sure she liked the sound of it.

 

The boons deck levitated into the air and began to shuffle itself, the cards spinning and mixing through the air before quickly returning to their original position.

 

“Whoah,” Alex muttered.

 

“Oh dear,” Kayla sighed, drawing a card. “The Gift of… Yig? What does that mean?”

 

No one knew. Kayla chewed on her cheek, this seemed bad. She had managed considerably well with the transformation she had but another one, she had no idea what to expect. She gained no points which was bad since she was in last place now. She groaned to herself. The game was not going to let her get away unscathed.

 

Ms. Smith snatched the dice from Kayla and rolled the dice. The sooner the round ended the sooner she could get her hands on Brice. Alex was the closest thing to a sex toy they had and she was definitely going to be making use of that.

 

Unfortunately, the fact that her miniature landed on twist meant she and everyone had to force their libido aside and focus on the game. Well everyone except Rachel, she seemed too spaced out to care.

 

“Maybe we’ll get more wishes,” Tina pipped up, her tail wagging in excitement.

 

Somehow Ms. Smith doubted that. She drew, “Fitting Wardrobe.”

 

Howling wind swept around them all with enough force everyone had to cover their ears and squeeze their eyes closed. It was gone just as fast but the changes were obvious.

 

Tina’s eyes were wide looking down at her naked body. It had taken her clothes, all she had was… a collar around her neck. Everyone could see her, everything was on display. Her cheeks heated as she tried to cover herself as much as she could with her paws, it was not effective.

 

Brice let out a sound between a squeak and a wail. He was now in a frilly cute pink dress tight enough to show off his curves. He had long stockings and his hair tried back with a bow. His face had even been done up with makeup. He looked like a model, except the outfit was too sexy for that. He looked like a porn star.

 

Rachel looked down at her naked body, it was so much easier to access everything without clothes in the way. Though she wasn't sure where her clothes had gone, stuff didn't just like… vanish. She jingled the cowbell around her neck and chuckled, a cowbell for a cow. It fit her perfectly.

 

Alex was also naked though they now realized the latex had spread from their groin down their legs and up to their chest. They would have been embarrassed but well… there was nothing to even hide. They were so smooth and featureless. Toys didn't wear clothes anyway, they would just get in the way.

 

Kayla actually liked her outfit, it fit her far better. A sweater and jeans that looked quite good on her, though it definitely had… a mom look to them. Granted, considering how tight they were it was more of a mommy look.

 

Ms. Smith’s eyes were wide with delight. Gone was her horrid sweater, she wore the same outfit from Brice’s fantasy. A skirt and suit, she looked professional and business-like, as she should. This was definitely a perfect card to draw and Brice’s distress only turned her on further. The game had its flaws but certainly had its perks.

17