Chapter 10.
704 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ms. Smith insisted they take a break and no one had any objections. “Alex,” she asked with a smirk, “can you lend a cock?”

 

Alex spluttered, “what?”

 

Ms. Smith rolled her eyes. “Do you feel like thinking or would you prefer to be a good drone and fuck the shit out of Brice.”

 

“Uh… the latter,” Alex replied bashfully.

 

“What! Don’t I get a say in this?” Brice cried.

 

“Hush, we both know how desperate you are,” Ms. Smith sighed.

 

Brice shut his mouth. She wasn’t… wrong.

 

“Unit Activate,” Ms. Smith ordered.

 

Alex shuddered and their gaze went glassy.

 

“Be a doll and carry Brice upstairs would you,” Ms. Smith snickered.

 

Alex stood robotically and marched towards Brice.

 

“Wait, no I can walk—ah,” Brice squeaked as Alex hoisted them up effortlessly and marched them out of the room.

 

“You girls have fun, ta-ta,” Ms Smith waved to Tina, Rachel and Kayla as she eagerly hurried after them. It wasn't the most dignified exit she had made but if her cock got any harder she was afraid she might pass out.

 

“Well then,” Kayla sighed. “What are we supposed to do?”

 

“Milk me?” Rachel suggested eagerly, already playing with a teat.

 

“My goodness, you’re insatiable,” Kayla sighed.

 

“I can help,” Tina offered excitedly.

 

“No,” Kayla decided. “You two have caused enough trouble, it’s time you return the favour.”

 

“But… but I’m so full,” Rachel whimpered.

 

“I know baby, but I’m making the rules right now,” Kayla smiled, tilting Rachel’s chin up so Rachel was forced to look at her. 

 

Rachel whimpered but nodded, Kayla grinned and walked to the couch pulling Rachel gently by the collar. Rachel’s cowbell jingled with every step.

 

Kayla sat on the couch and pulled Rachel to kneel in front of her. Kayla wiggled out of her pants and underwear as Rachel shifted uncomfortably on the floor. She was too aroused to be embarrassed as she spread her legs, her pussy on display for Rachel in front of her. “Make mommy cum.”

 

Rachel was struggling to control herself, thankfully burying her face in Kayla’s cunt was a good distraction. God, she smelled good.

 

Tina whined and hopped off the chair, struggling to approach on fall fours. She wasn’t used to paws but she couldn’t bring herself to focus on her canine existence, not when she was being excluded.

 

“You’re a good g-girl, Tina. Come here,” Kayla gasped as Rachel got to work.

 

Tina eagerly did so, her tail wagging excitedly behind her. She was a good girl, she knew that. She would be a good girl and do what mommy wanted. There was no resistance to the trigger anymore, she wasn’t even aware of it. She just knew she was a good girl and wanted to keep being one because it made Mommy so happy and made her feel so good.

 

“Give our cow some encouragement,” Kayla said as Rachel nuzzled against her languidly. She was nowhere near as enthusiastic as Tina, too caught up in a lust-filled haze.

 

Tina wasted no time obeying. Scurrying behind Rachel and sticking her snout into Rachel’s pussy.

 

Rachel mooed in approval, raising her hips to rest on all fours as she lapped and sucked at Kayla. 

 

Tina followed the delicious taste, her mind smoothing over in the simple act of licking. She had nothing else to think about, she was being a good girl and it felt so good. She was making Rachel feel good and it was what mommy wanted. So covered in Rachel’s juices that Tina had no idea where taste ended and smell began. It really didn’t matter to her.

 

“Oh fuck,” Kayak groaned with satisfaction. Gently tugging Rachel even closer by the hair. She was already so close to orgasm. “Good girls, you’re both such good girls.”

 

Rachel shuddered against her, her head falling back with a moon as Tina made her cum. She briefly forgot how to use her tongue or even what she needed to use it for. She raised her hips, pressing further back. She wanted something inside her, more than Tina’s tongue.

 

Tina’s excitement was only building, both lust and energy. At some point, she stopped licking and awkwardly climbed onto Rachel’s back. She couldn’t explain it, hell she was barely aware of her actions. Her pussy was so hot and humping Rachel released some of that. She knew she was being bad, she knew this wasn’t supposed to be what she was doing but she couldn’t bring herself to stop either.

 

Kayla sighed, her briefly building orgasm fading as Rachel was entirely distracted by Tina who for some reason had decided to mount her. They really were just trouble and at this rate, Kayla wasn’t going to be coming anytime soon. Clearly, her pets needed more training, this simply wouldn’t do.

 

Brice was fucking soaked by the time Ms. Smith released his mouth from her cock. His pussy was swollen and pulsed with need. It was a strange feeling weirdly akin to a runny nose, except that put it in a negative light. It really should have been a negative thing, his cock was gone for Christ’s sake. But really he should have seen this coming, the clothes, the cunt. It would have been utterly humiliating for Brice the football star, but he wasn't Brice the football star. As Ms. Smith shoved him back onto the bed and pulled his dress up, he was Brice the cute girl who was going to get fucked by his hot teacher.

 

Ms. Smith sank into him h and Brice’s breath caught in his throat as she began to pump. He threw his head back and let out a moan as he played with his nipples. It was such a different feeling, to have something inside him, fucking him. But God it felt good.

 

Alex was just standing there blankly. Totally at bliss with doing nothing at all. They simply stood and awaited orders, they had no purpose so they just felt good. Their body thrummed with heat that had nowhere to go. Not until they were given a purpose.

 

“You like that, you fucking slut?” Ms. Smith demanded picking up her pace, her balls smacking against Brice.

 

“Y-Yessss,” he moaned. “It’s so good, so good, something… I think… fuck!” Brice shuddered, a wave of pleasure washing over him as he came.

 

Ms. Smith didn’t remotely slow down.

 

“Wait, fuck… I’m too, oh god,” he gasped, clawing at her, he wasn’t even sure if he was trying to push her away or pull her closer. All he knew was the overwhelming pleasure.

 

“Alex, keep the sluts mouth, b-busy,” Ms. Smith ordered. His incoherent babbling had nearly brought her to orgasm. She had done this to him, reduced him to an utter mess. It was beautiful.

 

Alex walked over to Brice. Though in their pleasurable daze, it felt more like they watched their own body walk over. They grabbed Brice by the hair and shoved their cock in his face. Their hips didn't even twitch as Brice wrapped his lips around their cock. Their hips couldn't twitch. They had completed their orders, there was nothing else for them to do. This wasn't about their own pleasure, they had a task and they were carrying it out.

 

Sweat dripped down Brice’s temple. He had never felt so good before. He could barely breathe, from the cock in his mouth that squeaked against his tongue with each of Ms. Smith’s thrusts. He had no idea how she was still going, she had far more endurance than he had ever had.

 

“You take cock so well,” Ms. Smith complimented. “Looks like we finally f-found something you’re g-good for.”

 

Brice could only reply with a moan. He was so good at taking cock and her degrading words seemed to light his blood on fire. Brice felt like he was floating, too dazed to even count his orgasm when Ms. Smith finally stilled and warmth flooded him. She had cum inside him, inside his cunt. She had filled him with cum. The realization sent him spiralling into another orgasm.

 

He did his best to catch his breath, but Alex still would not take their cock out of his mouth. Not until Ms. Smith gave the word. Maybe she would just leave him like this. Leaking cum and with a plastic cock shoved down his throat. His legs felt slick but all he could see was Alex’s purple torso.

 

Finally at the command of Ms. Smith Alex withdrew and stepped away. Their cock still hard at attention but they barely even seemed to register it.

 

“My god, I’ve worked up quite the sweat,” Ms. Smith smirked. “But poor Alex is still rock hard, Brice you really must work on your skills. Alex, after every meal you will drag Brice somewhere private and fuck his mouth until you cum.”

 

“Wmmm,” Brice gasped, unable to even form words as he tried to remember how to control his body and sit up.

 

“Oh and Alex, when I snap my fingers you’ll cum on the spot,” Ms. Smith added, then she snapped her fingers.

 

Alex jerked, their cock twitching, pulsing as ropes of pink liquid squirted from it and painted the floor before they finally went still. Their cock retracted into the panel of their crotch.

 

“Perfect,” Ms. Smith snickered. “And Brice dear, lick that up would you, you wouldn’t want to waste any cum. Oh and while you do that start thinking of a better name for yourself, Brice hardly suits you. Pick something degrading!” She called as she disappeared into the bathroom.

 

Brice was utterly stunned.

 

It was mid-afternoon by the time everyone sat back down for round seven. Naps had been required by most. Kayla was pretty sure she had never cum so many times in one day, unlike Rachel, Tina was skilled with her tongue and with Rachel keeping her satisfied they could continue forever. At least until Rachel got so horny she forgot what she was doing. It wasn't perfect but it was progress.

 

Brice was sore all over… sorry, Candy was sore all over. His suggestion of Jasmine was scoffed at before Ms. Smith decided on Candy. His cheeks had burned hot when she had announced it to everyone. Her cheeks. Maybe it was ok to think of himself as well as herself when she was Candy. It was kinda part of the whole thing, wasn't it?

 

Candy was wearing a different but equally frilly pink outfit. She had found the closet now filled with girly clothing. Ms. Smith hadn’t even had to force her to wear them. It was all part of the fun. Even if she found all this humiliating and embarrassing it was equally hot and exciting. Candy felt… very confused. But at least for now, she could be Candy.

 

Tina was still licking juices off her snout. Sitting on a chair was too difficult for her paws so Kayla had pulled the couch closer so she could sit on that. She had no idea how she was supposed to roll the dice. She felt she was becoming less human every minute, both obviously in body but also in instinct. Why else had she tried to hump Rachel, nothing that now embarrassed her greatly. All she had managed was to ineffectively rub her pussy against Rache’s ass cheek. But her memory of her desire had been clear, she had been desperate to hump and fuck.

 

Rachel was exhausted. Kayla’s training policy had been to make her cum every time she got distracted… which sounded great. But the hornier she was the more distracted she got and while her horny dumb cow brain was content to keep cumming forever she could only physically handle so many orgasms. It had… weirdly worked, it had also led to several muscle cramps. She wasn’t even horny right now, after being at least somewhat aroused for two days it was… so strange.

 

Alex was uncomfortably back in their own body but Ms. Smith hadn’t entirely let things go back to normal. Especially after confirming that her snapping fingers still sent them spiralling into orgasm. Worse was they had no genitals to actually provide relief from an orgasm. Every snap made their knees give out from pleasure and their arousal only further built. It was a mind-numbingly delightful pleasure that Ms. Smith was taking full advantage of. It didn’t feel as good as being a drone but it was definitely more fun. While being totally blank had its perks they didn't want to stay like that forever. This trigger, however… they were more than happy to keep that.

 

Ms. Smith was getting too old for this. She wasn’t old but she was too old for hours and hours of sex. She had no idea how Kayla was even still standing. She had snuck in a nap but she had to keep it short to ensure her powerful appearance. Candy was young and Alex was a tireless robot. Really it was just unfair competition. Still, she got her revenge, Alex was putty at the snap of her fingers and Candy was willing for her to do anything she wanted to her. She could hardly complain. Especially not unless she wanted to be seen as weak. That would never do.

16