Chapter 11.
558 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tina had no idea of how to actually carry out her turn. Eventually, she settled on just pawing the dice off the table. Kayla scratched her ears and was kind enough to move her miniature and draw a card for her. Mommy was so nice. She felt terrible about being so bad before.

 

When she saw the card she couldn't bring herself to say it out loud. This was what she got for being bad, her punishment from the universe for not being a good girl.

 

Her body flushed with heat which seemed to funnel toward her core. Then her clit began to grow and stretch, hardening and darkening and growing while she whimpered and whined with pleasure, bucking into the air. Four points were added to her total but she was far too gone to notice.

 

Her slit closed and faded away, leaving only her enlarging clit protruding from her fur. She pawed at herself in desperation, this need for release building and building as she rutted and growled with pleasure.

 

Finally, her clit finished forming into a red rocket, a canine-looking red cock with a large knot at the base. Any horror at this change was utterly drowned by her need to hump and fuck. Her paws were utterly useless for pleasing herself.

 

“H-… hot and… I’m so… I n-eed… need to…” Tina could get the words out as she humped the couch desperately. It was the best she could do and it provided some relief.

 

“Tina, no!” Kayla ordered with horror. What an embarrassment.

 

Tina shrank back but didn’t stop humping. She wanted to be a good girl, she really did but her cock was so hard and hot, and humping felt so good. 

 

Kayla sat on the couch and pulled Tina onto her lap by her collar. Tina whimpered, her cock now pressing against Kayla’s warm leg as she humped away desperately. “S-so… good,” she whimpered.

 

Kayla was having none of it and slipped her over, pressing her belly up against the couch as her cock sprung into the air and Tina whimpered. “No, bad girl,” Kayla said sternly.

 

Tina cried as her cock bobbed uselessly in the air.

 

“Only good girls get to cum,” Kayla sighed. “Will you be a good girl for me?”

 

Tina replied with a whine.

 

“Use your words, baby,” Kayla coaxed.

 

“M’sorry Mommy, Yes, I’m… I’ll be... good,” Tina panted.

 

Kayla gently ran the tips of her fingers over Tina’s throbbing cock. “I’m not going to encourage this humping habit of yours,” she sighed, pulling away. “If you want to be a good girl you're going to sit still while we finish this round and if you’re good I’ll let you fuck Rachel or me.”

 

Tina whined desperately.

 

Kayla scratched at her ears until she seemed to calm. “Would sucking your cock help you pass the time?” She tried to ask casually as if this whole encounter wasn’t turning her on. 

 

Tina nodded enthusiastically.

 

“Ok, you can suck your own cock then hun, but no cumming, do you understand?”

 

Tina nodded again but was barely paying attention as she rolled forward far more than any regular human could and began to lick. Her cock rhythmically bounced away with every lick, forcing a slow and methodical pace which Tina quickly got entirely sucked into. Lick, lick, lick, lick, don’t cum, be a good girl, lick, lick, lick.

 

Kayla stood and awkwardly waddled back to the table, rubbing her thighs together under the table. This was going to be a really long round. She glanced back at Tina who seemed utterly focused on her own cock’s worship. Perfect.

 

Candy eagerly scooped up the dice, delighted to have something else to focus on than her soaking cunt. Kayla’s performance had almost made her beg her to let Tina fuck her. She really had a thing for cocks. Her mouth was still sore from Alex’s rough treatment after lunch when they had slipped into drone mode, shoved their cock down Candy’s throat till they had cum and then returned to normal with a blush.

 

She rolled and hesitantly drew a boon. “Slut up…” she read before her whole body shivered, she gained three points. Candy wasn't entirely aware of all the changes but she definitely felt the sudden weight in her chest of implants and the difference in her puffy plump lips. It didn’t take her long to notice the tattoos either, at least the ones on her arms. She could feel the piercings in her nipples and nose. 

 

“Oh my god,” she gasped as she stumbled to the window to glimpse her reflection. She looked like a total slut, she looked fake and plastic. But the irrationally worst part of all… “I’m not wearing any makeup!” she squeaked. How could she have been so stupid to forget her makeup, what well-respected slut didn’t wear slutty makeup?!

 

Candy scurried upstairs to fix her emergency. Rachel had to be nudged to roll the dice, Kayla’s display had turned her on so much she had gotten lost in masturbating again. All she could picture was Tina’s hard thick cock pumping into her over and over and… what was she trying to do again? Oh right, it was her turn.

 

She rolled the dice, thankfully that only required one hand, and drew a boon. “B-... bovane-bovine buty… beauty, Bovine Beauty,” she struggled, focusing was really hard. Three points were added to her total as her ears morphed and became fuzzy with black and white fur. Her nose changed too, flattening into a cow’s nose though her human face remained.

 

Small horns pushed through her hair as patches of black and white fur sprouted on her body. A cow tail appeared from behind her, swishing in the air. She was still far more human than not but there was no mistaking what she was now. Anyone who looked at her would know she was a cow. But that was a good thing. Then they would know to milk her, just by looking at her they would know she needed to be milked and fucked. She mooed with delight.

 

Alex struggled with the dice, their mittens no good for such complex tasks. When they did manage to roll, actually drawing their spell card was even more difficult. Ms. Smith was not hiding her amusement which just made their ears turn pink with embarrassment. When they finally picked it up triumphantly Ms. Smith snapped her fingers. Alex moaned and shuddered, leaning forward so fast the card fell from their grip. Their moan turned into a groan as they climbed down onto the floor to attempt to pick it back up again. That was just cruel.

 

Kayla, after checking Tina was still occupied, the puppy girl now just sucking on her cock lazily like a popsicle, Kayla began her turn. Rolling the dice, she really didn't know where she wanted to land. This Gift of Yig thing was a spin she was unsure of but considering how good everything ended up feeling she was only a little hesitant.

 

Kayla drew a boon, “Ophidian Half.” She wasn't sure what that meant but five points were added to her total, which couldn't be good. As she put the card down she mentally checked her body for any changes. She couldn’t move her legs. A strange tingling began at her waist and painstakingly began to crawl down her legs.

 

Kayla clawed her skirt up and saw scales. Her legs were fuzing together and green scales erupted from her skin. She finally remembered what ophidian meant as the changes continued, her knees merging together until it was just one limb. “Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear,” she repeated as her legs finished their transformation into a single serpentine tail. “Oh fuck,” she shuddered as she tried to move. Thankfully her legs-tail wasn't paralyzed. Though she had no idea how to move.

 

It took some trial and error for her to figure out how to balance before she could even begin to slither. She was half snake… she was half snake! Suddenly being pregnant didn't seem so bad. She wasn't afraid of snakes but they were still… snakes. Kayla shuddered.

 

Ms. Smith watched Kayla’s flailing with fascination. This might have been the most extreme change yet. As Kayla awkwardly slithered to the couch though Ms. Smith had to admit there was a seductive charm to it.

 

She didn’t have time to get distracted, however. Candy had suddenly become ever more fuckable and they needed to get through this if she was going to make Candy cum her dumb little brains out.

 

Ms. Smith rolled the dice and drew a boon. Seemingly her desire was granted, “Teaching Tools.” Suddenly her mind was flooded with images. Dildos, vibrators, clit stimulators, bondage, masks, gags. It just kept going, whirring through her head as this well of knowledge was imparted into her brain. But of course, she knew all this, the brief feeling of confusion made no sense. Her closet upstairs was utterly packed with sex toys. Why would she have them if she wasn't a master at using them? Something about her reasoning still felt off but her imagination was already distracting her. Oh and three points were added to her total but she couldn’t care any less.

 

It was evening now and after a long day of fucking everyone was quite hungry. They had decided to do something very un-horny and spend some time as a group. Despite the haze of lust that had settled over them there was only so much sex one could have and so they were taking a break from the game and fucking. At least for dinner.

 

Kayla slithered into the kitchen to make everyone a proper meal. Alex trotted after, happy to help though once they noticed the time they only disrupted things by dragging Candy into the kitchen and face fucking her so loudly that Kayla was struggling to focus on the pasta. At least her pussy was easy to access on the front of her tail now.

 

“Careful slut, you’re making a mess,” Ms Smith warned as a combination of saliva and pink gooey cum dripped onto the floor from Candy’s mouth. 

 

“There is not enough room in this kitchen for this!” Kayla yelled. “Everyone not helping get out!”

 

Alex of course ignored this and continued to fuck Candy’s mouth. Candy was high as a kite from the lack of oxygen and didn’t hear either.

 

“Sorry, you know how they can get,” Ms. Smith chuckled knowingly as she hurried the other two out of the kitchen. “Sit on the couch with Candy on your lap and your cock in her ass. Hold her tight enough she can’t move and don’t let her cum,” she sighed to Alex.

 

“Wha—“ Candy only managed to garble as Alex swept her up and carried her to the living room.

 

“Yes, my pets can get… quite rowdy,” Kayla sighed and opened the fridge. She glared at the empty shelf where there had been a brand new and full carton of milk this morning. She immediately knew no one had drunk it, the game simply didn’t see it as necessary… not when they had a perfectly good cow around. Despite the fact you were supposed to pasteurize milk she was fairly sure that practically… or literally drinking it from the udder would be fine. If that wasn’t the case well… There was magic game fuckery and all that. 

 

“Tina!” Kayla called and whistled.

 

Tina came bounding in eagerly, her hard cock bouncing between her legs.

 

“Go get your sister,” Kayla ordered, focused on the stove.

 

Tina came back a moment later with Rachel waddling after her. “Lean on the table,” Kayla ordered her, “it’s milking time.”

 

Rachel shuddered with arousal and quickly obeyed, her tail whipping through the air and spreading the scent of her arousal. Tina whined, sitting there with her cock bobbing desperately as her tongue lapped at the air. She was desperate to be a good girl after being so bad but she really wanted to mount Rachel. Rachel was so needy and she was so needy as all she wanted to know was how it would feel to bury her cock in Rachel’s cunt.

 

Kayla signed and rubbed her temple, already regretting calling them into the kitchen.

 

“I’ll finish this up,” Ms. Smith nodded with a pat on her shoulder.

 

Kayla grabbed a pan and slithered in front of Rachel. Placing the bucket below her udder she began to milk. Rachel began to moo immediately, her legs kicking at the ground. Her large breasts that were pressed against the table leaked even without direct stimulation. “Moreooooo!”

 

“Mommy please, please can I hump her, I’m a good girl, please,” Tina panted desperately.

 

Kayla swallowed and tried to focus on milking despite how hot she felt. “Y-yes, you have been a good girl. You may.”

 

Tina early climbed onto Rachel’s back with her front paws. Rachel arched her back exposing her leaking cunt with a moo of encouragement. It took a second for Tina to actually push herself inside, she was so excited that her hips had just started bucking helplessly. Finally, she got it and humped desperately as fast as she could. She was a good girl, good girls got to feel good, she was a good girl and Rachel’s pussy felt so good around her dog-cock.

 

“Tina, slow down,” Kayla scolded.

 

Tina whined a pained whimper but obeyed, slowing her pace to something more reasonable.

 

“Good girl, you’re so obedient,” Kayla praised.

 

“Y’mmy, mm, grr… good girl,” Tina replied, failing to properly get the words out.

 

Jets of milk were still flowing from Rachel’s nipples and it didn’t take long for Kayla to have collected enough.

 

She returned to the stove, ignoring Ms. Smith, who was playing with her cock through her clothes and added the milk to the pasta sauce. Tina growled, and Rachel mooed. Well, at least they would have a nice dinner. Then she was putting her pets to work, they deserved it after riling her up so much.

 

“Ok, enough, out!” She barked at Tina and Rachel.

 

Rachel was leaning against the table panting and dripping with sweat. Tina was doing the same but still clung to her. “Cnt, mommy, m’stuck,” Tina panted. 

 

Kayla let out a slow breath. For Christ's sake. 

 

Ms Smith chuckled as Kayla walked over and climbed onto the table and pressed her cunt to Rachel’s face.

 

“The pasta won’t be done for another ten minutes, why don’t you girls start thanking me for dinner?”

12