Chapter 12.
591 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mmmm, delicious,” Ms. Smith complimented, taking another bite of the pasta.

 

“Thanks, I like to cook,” Kayla smiled.

 

”It… it’s… really good,” Candy agreed, trying to eat while still on Alex’s lap and with a cock up her ass. She was struggling, her cunt dripping but Ms. Smith wasn’t going to let her get any relief, not yet.

 

Tina was eating from a plate on the floor. It felt more natural that way, she was a puppy after all, she was a good girl, and good girls didn’t sit at the table. She was however making a massive mess but she was already excited about drifting off into the sleepy haze of licking herself clean.

 

After Rachel’s good fucking her brain worked well enough that she was eating fine. Excluding the fact she had to be reminded of how to use a fork. But that was only one time.

 

After dinner, they all headed upstairs. Kayak struggled with the whole slithering on stairs thing but she managed. Having a tail was definitely going to take some getting used to.

 

The night was surprisingly and somewhat disappointingly very wholesome. Rachel slept in her own bed, exhausted. Kayla reluctantly let Tina sleep in her bed as long as she was good. Tina passed out very quickly, curled up in a ball and dreaming of running.

 

After Ms. Smith returned Alex to normal and spent some time making sure they were ok, they both went to bed. The only one who was struggling was Candy having gotten no release and that was only turning on further. She was the last to get to sleep.

 

The following morning they all scrambled to eat something, Alex face fucked Candy in the middle of all the chaos, and Kayla was too groggy to deal with Tina’s morning wood and let the poor girl jump herself to orgasm on a convenient teddy bear. Eventually, after a few scattered orgasms they all gathered around the game in the sitting room. 

 

Tina resorted to her previous method of knocking the dice off the table to roll and Kayla moved her miniature. She landed on draw a spell and thankfully Mommy was kind enough to help with that too.

 

Candy jumped up from the ground and rolled the dice she collected. She practically moaned as her miniature landed on fantasy however before she could be swept away Alex slid their spell across the table. Stack the Deck.

 

“What?!” Candy yelped.

 

Ms. Smith smirked and snapped her fingers making Alex shudder pleasurably. The fantasy deck magically slid over to Alex and the three top cards floated into the air. Ms. Smith whispered something in their ear, Alex nodded and tapped the left card. The other two reshuffled into the deck and their chosen card flew over to Candy and she was swept away into the fantasy.

 

Candy opened the front door to her large house, her nightgown tied loosely enough that her chest was on display for anyone who looked carefully. Despite it being mid-morning the pizza guy was here. She ignored the small camera crew, she was a professional after all.

 

“Good evening, miss,” the pizza guy said, tipping his cap. He was effectively twice her size and built from solid muscle, Candy’s mouth was practically watering. He was certainly a hunk.

 

“Oh dear,” she sighed dramatically, “I’ve just realized, I don’t have any money.”

 

“Well miss… I suppose we can come to an arrangement,” he replied, tapping his chin.

 

“But how? All I have to offer is this tight fuckable body, I have no money, good sir.”

 

Candy knew the lines were bad but… they were accurate.

 

It didn’t take long for them to get to the fun part. Candy was now bent over the couch and moaning dramatically into the camera. Thankfully she didn’t need to play it up, the pizza guy knew what he was doing. Her walls fluttered around his cock and his balls pounded her clit as he fucked her.

 

“Oh god, fuck yes,” she moaned, her nails digging into the couch. Her pierced nipples rubbed against the cushions with every thrust.

 

Then the scene changed again. Candy was riding the pizza guy while blowing the pool guy. Despite the ridiculousness of the fantasy it made about as much sense as any of the badly acted pornos out there. With a cock in her cunt and another down her throat she couldn't bring herself to complain.

 

It wasn't until she was being fucked and pinned between the pizza guy and the pool guy that she finally came. The cock of the new cable guy spurting cum into her mouth as her pussy gushed and clamped down.

 

Then she was back in her chair, panting hard and having gained three points. She had absolutely soaked through her clothes. “Worth it,” she mumbled happily and licked her lips.

 

“You’re more of a slut than I could have ever imagined,” Ms. Smith complimented and Candy smiled. Because it was a compliment, she was such a slut. A fuckable cumhungry slut.

 

“My turn,” Rachel said, eagerly rolling the dice. She landed on draw a boon. “Cow’s… blid… build,” she stuttered. Her body suddenly lurched and she mooed with pleasure as she grew. She was growing bigger but mostly she was growing thicker. The rest of her body was bulking up to help her carry the weight of all her milk and all her calves. The chair cracked and splintered, dropping her to the ground as her thighs thickened as her ass widened. Her breasts somehow grew even larger. “Sooooo… biggggg,” she moaned, already playing with herself, she gained three points.

 

“Christ,” Alex shuddered, scooping up the dice. They rolled and landed on draw a boon.

 

Tina whined and pushed her spell forward with her snout. Alex had such a yummy cock it was only fair she said thank you. Maybe they would get more yummy cocks and cunts.

 

“D-double Trouble,” Alex read nervously and drew two boons. Both were a familiar corruption card. The plastic latex lurched to life and spread, crawling down their legs and up their torso as their body tingled. Their legs were encased first, darkening into that smooth plastic. When it reached their feet however they turned pink and changed and stretched into high heels they would never be able to remove. The changes continued up over their chest. Resulting in small pierced plastic breasts that were neither too feminine nor masculine. They moaned with fear and arousal as it continued up their neck but finally came to a stop below their chin as the latex covered the entire rest of their body.

 

“Oh fuck,” Alex gasped looking down at themselves. The only thing remotely human about them was their head, she shuddered to imagine that that would not last long. They were just a toy, from the neck down they were just a fuckable sex toy that existed for others to use and abuse. It was so fucking hot they could cry.

 

After getting a tail Kayla wasn't particularly eager to find out what else the game had in store for her. But she had come this far after all and there was no turning around. She rolled the dice and moved her miniature. Draw a boon. Kayla took a deep breath and drew her card. “Oviparous,” she read, her pussy clenched. That couldn't… did it? Was that really… she had gained three points…

 

She felt it, a pressure that hadn’t been there before slowly growing in her abdomen. Eggs. “Oh dear,” she murmured. She was going to lay eggs now, her pussy pulsed at the image. “Oh dear.”

 

Ms. Smith was quite pleased with Alex’s obedience. She had plans to make that fantasy at least a little more real once this was done. She rolled the dice and moved her miniature. She also drew a boon. “Perfect Form,” she read with amusement as she gained three points. The points were quite close.

 

She shuddered as she felt her cock lurch and her chest ache. “Oh,” she moaned, as pressure built and built until the dam snapped. Her cock vanished into her body while her chest pushed out into her breasts. She knew this body, the body she had always had until this strange game. Gone were her masculine chest and cock. She was a little disappointed about the latter. Still being back in her old body was far more comfortable, even if she couldn't fuck Candy like before. She would have to make do.

 

“Right,” Ms. Smith clapped her hands. “Well, that was an exciting round. How about a break?”

 

Candy blushed, knowing what that meant and after watching her get fucked into a puddle everyone was certainly… dealing with some urges. No one protested a break and Ms. Smith was quick to usher Candy and Alex upstairs. 

 

“Ms Smith?” Kayla interrupted before they could scurry upstairs. “Your… teaching tools, I don’t suppose I could borrow some?”

 

Ms. Smith smiled, “of course, what do you have in mind?”

 

Kayla was getting increasingly riled up, the more time passed the more she could feel… her eggs moving inside her. She slithered into her room where she had made Rachel and Tina wait patiently. Tina was waiting patiently, and Rachel was masturbating with her face pressed into the pillows. It was embarrassing really.

 

“Rachel!” She yelled, getting the cow's attention. Rachel’s glassy gaze finally settled on her before drifting to what she was holding.

 

“Tina, come help me tie up your sister,” Kayla smiled innocently.

 

“But…” Rachel protested weakly as Kayla slipped a cuff around her wrist. Her other hand was still busy between her legs.

 

“You're just such a horny cow, but cows don’t touch themselves do they?” Kayla sighed.

 

Rachel whimpered, words apparently beyond her.

 

Kayla took the other cuff from Tina who had been utterly incapable of the dexterity required to help and pulled Rachel’s hand from between her dripping thighs. Once both hands were cuffed she tied them to the conveniently placed bed-posts.

 

“K-Kayla,” Rachel managed to say.

 

“Shhhh, relax, you don’t have to think about anything. Just relax,” Kayla soothed, tying Rachel’s legs as well.

 

Rachel nodded dumbly. Kayla then stepped back and looked down at Rachel tied spread eagle on the bed. Kayla giggled to herself and grabbed the bullet vibrator, clicking it on as she slithered between Rachell’s legs.

 

Rachel shifted to try and get some friction, a futile task, her gaze glued to the buzzing toy Kayla had.

 

“Since you're such a pillow cow you can just enjoy yourself while puppy and I have fun,” Kayla smirked.

 

Rachel couldn’t begin to form a reply as Kayla pressed the vibrator into her pussy. Whatever words she would have uttered turned into a long happy moo as her hips bucked into the air. Kayla pushed it deeper and Rachel felt the vibrations through her whole body. The problem was they were too low. Enough to excite her but too slow to get her off. Kayla was just torturing her.

 

“P-please, it’s…”

 

“Shhhhh,” Kayla smiled and kissed her on the forehead. “Good cows don’t think.”

 

Rachel didn’t have a response for that. Especially not when Kayla pulled out the pumps. She kept quiet obediently and did her best not to move despite the buzzing in her cunt as Kayla attached the pumps to Rachel’s nipples and turned them on. Rachel mooed with delight as they began to milk her. She didn’t realize that Kayla had more for her teats until she turned those on as well, sending her cresting into an orgasm faster than she could imagine.

 

She mooed and moaned, writhing against the bonds as the machines milked her but the buzzing in her pussy was too low to do more than agitate her even further.

 

Tina whined, her cock stood at alert as she watched Rachel’s frenzy. With Rachel’s cunt on display all she could think of was humping. Rachel was literally begging for it though she was incoherent. But she knew she had to be a good girl and that meant she had to be patient.

 

“Not yet Tina,” Kayla soothed, petting her ears. “I uh… have something to take care of first.”

 

Tina watched with rapt attention as Kayla slithered to the corner of the room and lay down. She could hump her too but she didn’t know how with a tail like that.

 

Kayla’s pussy was dropping and she could feel them pushing now, pressing directly inside her and waiting to escape. She spread her cunt and let it happen, suddenly something lurched and she felt far more full than before. She felt the stretch as something descended, she shifted to try and make it move faster, but that just made another egg drop as well. She moaned and rolled onto the side, unsure of how to even do this with a tail. She could feel them moving, her fluttering walls slowly pushing them out of her. The eggs continued to stretch her, not enough to be painful but certainly enough to notice.

 

Eventually after what felt like an eternity the first one began to poke out from her, with a pop and a release of pressure slipped from her slit and rolled onto the floor. Kayla shuddered with delight, fuck that felt good. She felt another egg descend and she gasped with the renewed pressure. A horrifying thought occurred to her, how many eggs did snakes lay?

16