Author review so far 1
60 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whats good y'all this is a quick segment known as Fost Review. Today I got y'all for the first two chapters.

Now as y'all now know, Cyborg is dead?!

Why would you do that Fost,how could you kill a dope character and then keep Beastboy, ana nana na na?!

Look, cy is actually one of my fav characters in teen titans. Reason I killed him was that his death to me causes the most impact. Cy was hella loved by raven,Beastboy,robin,i don't remember much with Starfire but its assumed. And his death meant that Titans' Tower was weak because theres no one to maintain it. So after a while of depression Robin seeks advice from Batman. Batman not only let's Robin know that this often happens but also tells him to recruit more titans to ensure this likely doesn't happen again. With that Batman gives Robin intel on a possible titan in Ness, a street fighting sword fighting elementalist whose currently in a prison in Kill City, a City where death is the norm. So with that the Titans go to recuit Ness, but Slade beats them to it. Slade offers Ness a chance to become his apprentice but Ness not only declines, but kills a Slade that turns out to be a robot. The Titans find out that Slade is already there and one they get to the prison only to find many of the guards and prisoners killed. After a search through the prison, they finally find Ness and thanks to a letter from Batman, Ness joins the team. The next day while trying to go to the mall , Robin ask Ness for help in finding more titans, Ness accepts and first goes to find a college girl by the name of Regina who has a shorta sibling-hate relationship with Ness, then he saves a Zara, a mutant heroine that bends water to here will, from scientists Shark. However on the way to save Steve from becoming a brainwash cybernetic, Ness learns that it was to late and not only is Steve his enemy now but that he's being controlled by Lex luthor, Superman's arch-nemisis, who seems to know a lot about Ness and Zara. With the battle seeming tougher than they thought, they meet Cyber Rider, another Cybernetic human but who has survived his brainwashing, and with his strength, mangages to deactivate Steve. And with his job done for the day or heroes head to the Tower.

After trying to not be bias I gave my story a 7.5 out of 10.


Now for the Characters

Ness- I get tired of heroes being completely good so with that came a bad ass in jail. As for the name I kept tryna come up with something that was a cool ass name. I was like,"damn its hard coming up with a super hero name for a badass that has powers like Ness...ooooooh...". So as for his personality I also wanted to make him a somewhat serious somewhat cocky flirt, a Red X if you will lol.

Titans- As for the Titans i decided to have them rebuilding after cyborg's death. As you can see beastboy is still taking it the worst and to add to that Robin has hired some punk criminal to their ranks. As for Raven, who knows how'll i go with this story.

Regina- Now this is funny cause I ain't even tell Rosemarie this. So I'm thinking about the fact that Cyborg maintained the Tower, and I'm like, "damn I need some way to get the tower reactivated, but making basically another cyborg would be dumb", so literally I happen to accidentally go on fanfic and right there I got a private message. So now that Rosemarie saved my life with her oc, I had to figure out how to bring her in the story, so after rereading about her oc over 9000 times, I notice her oc hates super loud music, cue Black Hippy. Now as for their relationship, its a kind of brother-sister relationship due to her and her brother knowing Ness for what seems like a long time.

Zara- It's funny cause I had a little doubt about including her even though I really liked her, but when I thought about it her water powers differ from what Ness can do. Ness will never be able to to dense weapons like she can for sho. Trib's a g for this character

Cyber Rider- Mediaman good looks on CR, so anyway Cyber Rider story will be pretty unique considering we found this nigga in a district owned by Lex Luthor himself. I'ma let you guys know now thanks to MediaMan's and all the other guys quotes, I was able to get great personalities out of these characters, because to me Cyber's personality is the opposite of Ness. Now Cyber Rider is not like Cyborg in a few was. Cybers faster and a better fighter, Cyborg has way more durability and brains. Plus before I forget Cyber's a cybernetic human meaning he has tech implanted into him, while Cyborg is a cyborg.

So thats it for now until i get these next chapters planned out.

Follower or fav for some possible spoilers or plans I have, also pm me cause im pretty forgetful

Ocs still open.

2