Author Review So Far 3 (R.I.P Grandma, June 2016 )
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FO$T DA WRITER

(Singing)

Raven, I wanna do, all of, the things Superman don't doooooooo, oooooooo!, I do them for you. Diana, I wanna do, all of, the things Superman don't doooooooo, oooooooo!, I do them for yo...

 


 

It was at this moment that I the author of this story knew...I fucked up.

 


 

 

O_O...oh hey...ladies and gentlemen...I was singing on purpose...Well what do you know review time. Lucky for y'all I finished these last two chapters before finding out my grandma died(Miss you grandma). But anyway I'ma vent and try not to think about it by doing this review so here we go 50,000 words broken.

 


 

While Ness is healing up we hear the story about Ness's past. Ness had been killing since the age of 4 due to a skin head almost killing him Toji and Red Fiend for sneaking into his stashhouse(aka abandoned building). Ness stabs the skin head and from there tries not only to prove to his father that he'll survive but to also give people a better chance of surviving. From there it is revealed that Ness's father is actually a famous hero but that he left Ness and his mother for dead in Kill City. Then next in the chapter came Ness being a mercenary and meeting Batman who slowly shows an interest in the 6 year old mercenary. Lastly comes Ness's por...I mean when he gets his powers from the cult he was supposed to kill. He tries to sneak in as a pizza delivery guy only to find out that apparently Buffy became a cult leader or a woman that looks like her set Ness up from the beginning. During the ritual that Ness is now the sacrifice for, he is now offered a chance to obtain powers from the gods and goddesses for some reason and with it destroys the church. And just in case y'all are wondering, I review off the top of my head, I don't reread shit so that I don't make the reviews extremely long.

Next chapter and day, Ness finds Regina having a meltdown thanks to a prank from Beastboy, and has to call her girlfriend Carmen to help her.From there we head to the marvel universe where we find out not only is Zara's sister Mari a member of the X-Men but that her and Ness share a deeper connection then led on( Which by the way I gotta actually explain how Zara heard of Ness to begin with, I gotta chill with the smoking lol). After that we go back Regina who believes she's gonna get kicked off the team because of her Autism, leaving with Carmen only to find Superman there waiting for her. After using Carmen as a bargaining chip for security codes, Red Fiend and Toji prevent him from obtaining the Titans' security codes, but all is not well. Superman claims to have taken Ness's life, and though the Titans don't want to believe it, his evidence is too convince due to them not being able to contact Ness or Cyber. Transitioning to Zara's return along with Mari, Mari gets into a small verbal confrontation that ends up proving that Ness is more complicated than he seems. However they put their differences aside and prepare for Superman. Now comes some intenseNess(pun) for y'all. Even though it seems like on paper the Titans were ready for Superman, they are easily defeated by the mind games of Superman. And during the end of this chapter I almost M rate the story thanks to Superman not only claiming to create better heroes by trying to impregnate our heroines but by starting with Raven. Through clothes being ripped (and making sure not to describe Raven's body or Superman's actions, I somehow kept it T rated lol), and Superman being able to guess what Raven made Ness promise, Superman is one step closer from breaking Raven in both meanings and there ends that chapter.

Now for the chapter I couldn't wait to write( excluding some of the beginning). Superman finally breaks Raven mentally by making her call out to a dead Ness for help. However right when victory is assured, enter the Representations of the Gods and Goddesses, Olcan( Earth Wolf), Ra( Lava Phoenix) and Vice (Lighting Tiger). Superman shocked by these animals helping the Titans, is surprised that Ness and Cyber Rider are here in time for the rescue. It is then revealed that Superman never fought them, but stole Ness's car and the communicators in order to trick the Titans into thinking that he killed them. Now with Ness on time and hearing the recap of what happen is ready to fight Superman. Though once again Ness is keeping steps ahead of Superman Ness ends up using three heavy moves only causing him to lose a lot of blood but being relatively ok. However this aint shit to a nigga who gets healed and strengthen by using the sun constantly. Superman is now at the advantage, even causing Ness to admit it, which shocks everyone. However before Superman can claim to have destroyed Ness's will, Ness reveals that this whole situation right now in their battle is why he pushed himself beyond that. Ness proceeds to unleash a level 2 version of his powers, unleashing so much spiritual and elemental energy that what seems like a spirit appears above him in the form it then is absorbed by Ness. So it ends up being revealed by Ness's punches actually doing damage to Superman, that not only has he gotten stronger and faster but that he now can use more elements along side an increase with his regular elements. After being able to survive one heavy elemental move from Ness, Superman can since that Ness has used almost all of his energy and begins to mock him and Titans. But this is stopped abruptly by Ness capturing him with the earth, sending him to space and traps him to a comet, wrecking or even destroying a island not to far from the Tower. Once again with that Ness coughs up more blood leaving Raven to run up support him. But the battle isn't over as Ness pushes Raven out the way and is uppercut'ed into space and is sent back to earth by an enraged Superman. Now with Ness dead, Superman gloats in victory. But just when victory is assured it turns out that the dead Ness is a scapegoat, who holds Superman to the ground while the real Ness chemically makes a kryptonite spear and harpoons Superman with it, defeating Superman. A defeated Superman however isn't done with Ness as he tries to anger Ness by using what happen Raven and the others as a way to get Ness to kill him. Thanks to Batman being there to take away Superman, Ness anger subsides while he passes out. While Ness rest it is revealed by Vice that Ness knew he couldn't beat Superman by power but used Superman's ego against him to win. Then later Raven opens her door only to have Ness come in to apologize to Raven for not almost making it in time to save Raven from being "deflowered" by Superman. And for the first time we see Ness cry and show an extremely caring nature towards Raven. Raven then calms Ness down and tells Ness that even without a Larson ritual, she'll protect Ness like he does for her. I then end the chapter with Ness falling asleep leaving Raven to have to let Ness sleep on the bed.

My review on these chapters is that I liked how they turned out but I kinda was surprised about the feeling of disappointment in myself of how I decided not to add more to these chapters, but I could add deleted scenes so review or pm your opinions.


 

Lastly spotlight time.

Other Titans - Its funny they been somewhat side characters, lol thats somewhat accidental, its just how the story interacts with the characters sometimes. Believe it or not at times this story is like 80% me, 10% OC submitters and 10% Of a supernatural force I suspect to be the characters.

Regina -you'll see later how dope her programming is in the future. And maybe more of Carmen.(Both are Discontinued Sorry)

Red Fiend - Well get to see more of his smarts and abilities in the future. His strategy against Superman could of been a victory had he not had his armor.

Toji - Toji x Zara? Who knows. I honestly never was gonna give Toji as much screen time as I did but a couple of y'all fuck with him so I gave him a bigger role. Whats in store for him who knows.

Zara and Mari - Some may think Zara and Mari are the weakest well thats a lie. They stronger than a lot of the Titans in reality. Zara lost to Shark because of her weakness to electricity. Superman saw both of them as a threat. He had to play mind games with Mari. Still doubt me? Why was Mari not using her on poison?

Superman - Wow who knew he sunken that low huh? Well he got his due for messing with my Raven.

Marvel - stay tune

The Representations - I been watching too much Naruto lol. I wanted to give them more importants than boss summons and shit. I originally did wanted them to be like summons but I'm still debating it because I feel they serve more purpose.

Wonder Woman - Now that Superman is done what will happen to Wonder Woman, or especially Wonder Woman x Ness?

Raven - Real talk I was hesitant as fuck with that scene. But Raven will be fine I think she realizes Ness needs her as much as she needs him.

Ness - Ness is OP now? Nope he is not because just in case you guys forgot or missed this, Ness's body still can't handle the stress of those powers. And overusing them takes him out of commission so he has to think about his moves or make sure the other Titans help him when needed and he does the same.


Well thats it for now. R.I.P Grandma love you. Y'all take care and I'll catch y'all later.

0