Chapter 15: Why did I agree to cosplay in the first place?
663 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm just going to say now: I don't really know anything about Genshin Impact, but a friend told me to use characters from it for the cosplay in this story.

 

Rose was very embarrassed. She was, at the moment, standing in her room in the cosplay she would wear to the convention, with Kira examining her closely.

 

She was wearing a flowing dress that matched the character Yae Miko from the video game Genshin Impact. She had used her magic to make her hair match the character.

 

Kira's outfit matched a different character, one named Furina. She was wearing a blue suit and an ice-colored wig.

 

"How long are you going to watch me?" Rose asked.

 

"Until I'm done," Kira answered. She stepped forward and peered at Rose's hair. "Your magic won't come undone, right?"

 

"No, not unless I want it to," Rose said.

 

"Okay, good," Kira said. "Now, I want to see your portal spell!"

 

"Oh, uh. . ." Rose said.

 

"Come on," Kira said. "Please?"

 

"Okay, fine," Rose said. "Promise not to laugh?"

 

"I promise," Kira said.

 

Rose took a deep breath and called up her magic. Then she kissed the air and it rippled open. Now that she was looking at it, she could see that Emily was right. It did look like a giant vagina.

 

The other end of it opened up on the other side of the room and Rose hopped through. With a thought, the opening closed up, leaving nothing behind.

 

"Why does it look like that?" Kira asked.

 

"I don't know!" Rose answered. "But it's weird. And embarrassing."

 

"It's still a portal," Kira said. "Neat. Now, let's go."

 

The two went outside and got into Kira's car. They waved at Rose's mother before leaving for Comicon.

 


 

When they arrived, Kira spent most of the first few minutes in a text message conversation with her other friends who were also going to be at the Comicon.

 

"Okay, they're this way!" She said at last. "Follow me!" She led Rose through the crowds. They finally reached the place where Kira's cosplaying friends, Natalie and Izzy, were waiting.

 

"There you are!" Izzy said. She resembled the character Sucrose from the same game.

 

Natalie was different. She almost always did crossplay, and was currently dressed as Kazuha. She waved.

 

"Is this Tyler?" Natalie asked. "I haven't seen you in a while. Nice crossplay."

 

"Um, my name's Rose now," Rose said. "I'm trans."

 

"Oh, sorry," Natalie said. "Well, still, nice cosplay."

 

"Wow, you look so good now," Izzy said. "Yae Miko, too. I always said that it was sad Kira couldn't pull it off."

 

"Hey!" Kira said. "You're just as small as I am!"

 

"Am not!" Izzy said.

 

"You are, though," Natalie pointed out. "Now, come on, they have this big event in fifteen minutes with some unique art."

 

The four of them began maneuvering their way through the crowd. Rose mostly just trailed behind Kira. It was fun to be out and about with her.

 

"So, are those tits real?" Izzy asked Rose at one point.

 

"Uh, yes," Rose said, turning a little red.

 

"Wow," Natalie said. "I didn't know that they could get that big with hormones."

 

"They can," Rose said, not sure whether she could tell them it wasn't hormones. Probably not, because then she would have to explain everything, which would cause even more problems.

 

"Hey, want to talk about relationships?" Natalie asked.

 

"Yes!" Izzy said. "I want a boyfriend!"

 

"What about you, Kira?" Natalie asked.

 

"Well, I have Rose," Kira said, making Rose redden.

 

"Oh, you two are lesbian?" Izzy asked.

 

"Yep," Kira answered. "Oh, I have to go to the bathroom."

 

"Alright, they're over there," Natalie said. "We'll wait here."

 

Kira walked off to the bathroom. Natalie, Izzy, and Rose waited in place.

 

Then Rose felt something shocking through her connection.

 

A hand grabbed around Kira's arm.

 

Discomfort. Anger. Fear.

 

Rose looked up sharply.

 

Then she dashed off, leaving Natalie and Izzy behind.

43