Chapter 16: Being a vampire makes defending from creeps much easier
678 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Rose saw Kira, her anger grew.

 

There was a tall, quite attractive man with his hand around Kira's arm. Kira seemed very stressed and kept trying to pull her arm away while saying something to the man.

 

Then, before she could get to her, Rose saw the man pull Kira away, behind a stone wall that seemed to lead somewhere.

 

She increased her speed, chasing after her lover. Nothing and no one was allowed to harm her.

 

Or they would pay.

 

She turned the corner and heard a voice crying out. Kira's.

 

She turned the next corner and saw a door click shut. A tall, muscly dude was standing in front of it. When he saw Rose running forward, he put his hands up like he was preparing for a fight.

 

In her rage, Rose didn't even think. She just threw a punch forward with as much force as she could. The man caught it, although he did stumble backward a bit. Then he grabbed onto Rose's arm and twisted. She felt someone tying a rough rope around Kira's wrists.

 

She grabbed onto the man's arm with her free hand and broke it. He cried out in pain and released her.

 

Then she delivered a swift kick into his groin, hearing a distinct crunch as her foot connected with his genitals. He screamed in agony as his body shot through the door. Rose leaped through the opening in the wood and looked around.

 

Three other men stood in the room. One of them, the one from before, was standing near the wall, watching over everything. The second had just finished securing the rope around Kira's wrists and the third had been putting a gag on her.

 

More fury filled Rose. Kira's eyes widened hopefully when she saw the vampire, then felt the waves of anger pulsing through their connection. She felt the targets of her anger and knew that the men were in for a rough time.

 

The man who had dealt with the gag turned toward Rose.

 

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked.

 

"Give her back," Rose said, ignoring his question. Her voice carried a strange tone to it that sent shivers down the spines of everyone there. "Now."

 

"Boss, what do we do?" The man with the rope asked the tall one.

 

"Get her too," He responded. "She'll make a fine addition."

 

"Alright," Rope guy said, smiling. He pulled out a taser and a length of rope from his back pocket. Gag guy brought out a long, devilish knife that gleamed in the light.

 

Then he darted forward, swinging the blade. Rose ducked under him and punched him in the arm, the one without the knife. There was a crack and he winced before slashing down. The blade cut a line across Rose's arm and Kira winced.

 

Rose glared at the man and this time grabbed the hand with the knife. She tore it from his fingers and crumpled it like tinfoil. Then she punched his face, making his neck stick back at a very bad-looking angle. He fell to the ground.

 

Rope guy was a bit more cautious. When he saw that Rose was done dealing with Gag guy, he tried to use the taser. Rose simply kicked the small device, shattering it along with the man's hand. He cried out in pain.

 

Rose took that opportunity to bite down on his other arm. She sucked out his blood as he writhed.

 

When that man fell, she glared at the last. He stared in fear at the woman who had blood trailing from her mouth and glowing red eyes. He turned and was about to dash out the door when a person who was standing there smacked him on the head. He fell to the ground, unconscious.

 

In a flash, Rose untied Kira. she hugged her tightly, not paying attention to the new person.

 

When at last she stood up and turned around, she found Natalie and Izzy looking at her with strange expressions.

 

"What the hell happened?" Izzy asked.

 

Aaaah! I did it! I wrote a second chapter! Yay me!

41