Chapter 19: Putting a ring on it!
651 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before any thoughts could go through her mind about the situation, Rose instinctually said yes.

 

She hugged Kira tightly, not wanting to ever let go.

 

"I love you," Kira said.

 

"I love you too," Rose said. Then she realized that Kira had to put the ring on her. She looked at the open, small black box and saw two gleaming silver bands with a ruby embedded into each one.

 

She let Kira put hers on her finger and she put the other on Kira's. Then the others gave their congratulations.

 

"Now this isn't going to make as big an impact," Haden said. "But here, as a birthday present." She handed a small wrapped box to Rose. "I made the first part of the enchantment, but you'll have to do the second one. Once you see what it already has, I think you'll be able to guess what it's meant to do."

 

Then she and Gloria left to their house. Feyrin gave a few congratulatory words before leaving to who-knows-where. Izzy and Natalie gave a few hugs before leaving on their own.

 

Then it was just the two of them.

 

Two women, one a vampire, the other human, and both madly in love with the other.

 

At least they weren't ultradense like some stupid novel protagonists.

 

"So," Kira said. "Let's head home, shall we? I want to see what this gift is."

 

"Alright," Rose said. She opened up a portal and they stepped through. By now, she had gotten used to the weirdness of kissing the air and then stepping through what looked like a giant vagina.

 

They arrived inside their home. They took off their shoes and fancy clothes, ending up in shorts and t-shirts.

 

Then they sat down on their bed.

 

"So, I was thinking," Kira said. "You should turn me soon."

 

"I. . . don't know if I want to do that yet," Rose admitted. She knew that she would turn Kira eventually (unless she didn't want it), but she didn't know if she wanted it to be soon.

 

"That's fine," Kira said. "But I think we should do it eventually. Maybe when we get married?"

 

"Yes," Rose said. "Then. I'll do it then."

 

"Thank you," Kira said. "Now, let's see what this is." She picked up the wrapped box and opened it. Inside was a golden ring about an inch and a half wide. Engraved into some parts of it were soft, glowing green lines that created a complex geometric pattern. Rose recognized it as a ring enchantment.

 

"Woah, that's so pretty," Kira said, ogling the ring. "What does it do?"

 

"Let's see," Rose said. She touched the ring and sent a pulse of magic into the ring. It activated, jerking out of Kira's hands and flying toward her crotch. It landed right above a certain area, pressing to her body like a magnet. It seemed to ignore her clothes, sticking on.

 

"Oh," Kira said. Both she and Rose realized what the ring was supposed to do. Considering Rose's specialties in magic, it would be exceedingly easy to do it.

 

Rose deactivated the ring and held it in her hands, concentrating. Swirls of magenta lines began to appear in the air, forming patterns reminiscent of the ones already present on the ring.

 

When all of them were completed, they latched onto the ring, engraving themselves into the metal. They filled the space in between the green ones.

 

"Do you want to use it first?" Rose asked.

 

"I would, but are you sure you don't want to?" Kira said. "If you want to have it back-"

 

"I don't," Rose said firmly. "I- it's not something I want to have again, at least right now."

 

"Alright then," Kira said. "Do you think it works through clothes?"

 

"I made it so it won't," Rose said. "It has to, um, grow through the ring, so clothes would get in the way."

 

"Oh," Kira said. "Okay. Let's get out of these clothes then." She pulled off her shirt and shorts before beginning to take off her underwear. Rose did the same, although a little slower.

 

Once they were fully undressed, Rose looked away from Kira, too embarrassed to look at her.

 

"Wow, you look so pretty," Kira said. "Ready?"

 

"Mhm," Rose said. She activated the ring and watched it fly to right above Kira's mostly-shaved vagina. She watched in amazement and excitement as something that she used to have grew from the ring.

 

A tingle ran through her lower body. She was about to have sex with her fiancé.

27