Chapter 20: It’s been decided: It’s better as a girl [E]
704 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow," Kira said, looking down at the new object sticking up from her legs. She touched the top of it briefly and shivered at the same time as Rose did. "That is. . . really fucking sensitive."

 

"I know," Rose said.

 

"Alright, before we play with this, we should get you ready," Kira said. "Can you turn it off so it doesn't make a mess?"

 

"Yeah," Rose said. She deactivated the ring's magic, causing them to both shiver as the dick disappeared and the ring detached from Kira's pelvis.

 

"Alright, lean back," Kira said. "Far back." Rose obeyed, laying out flat on the bed with Kira above her crotch. She tensed as her fiancé leaned down and kissed her pussy lightly. She gasped at the sensitive area that she had yet to explore.

 

"Have you not jerked off?" Kira asked. "I would have expected you'd do that as soon as you got this."

 

"No!" Rose answered, blushing profusely. "Of course not!"

 

"So this is your first time getting touched?" Kira said, sliding one finger along the opening to Rose's lower mouth. It danced along it, sending shivers throughout Rose's body. It didn't seem to affect Kira.

 

"H-how?" Rose asked, her voice breathy and stammering.

 

"I'm used to this," Kira said. "I've jerked off before. You're brand new to this, so of course it's more sensitive." She smiled and almost inserted a finger. Rose whined in anticipation, wiggling her hips.

 

"Stop teasing!" She said.

 

"Alright," Kira said. She smirked and plunged two fingers inside Rose.

 

"Ah!" Rose cried out, her nerves humming with brand-new pleasure.

 

Then Kira began to move her fingers. Twisting, poking, teasing, expertly drawing out the pleasure. Within a few minutes, Rose was gasping and moaning loudly, clutching the bed as Kira fingered her.

 

Then a warmth began to grow within Rose. Her inner walls began to clench down on Kira's fingers and, with one last motion, she reached her first female orgasm.

 

During the whole thing, Kira used her fingers to draw it out for at least a minute.

 

When at last, Rose came down from her orgasmic high, Kira leaned in and kissed her. Despite Rose reaching her climax, Kira hadn't yet.

 

"How was it?" She asked the panting girl below her.

 

"Good. . ." Rose breathed, still out of breath.

 

"Well there's even more to come," Kira said. She attacked again, this time using three fingers, putting her other hand on Rose's breast, and kissing her.

 

Rose moaned into Kira's mouth and soon orgasmed a second time. This one brought Kira over the edge and the two shared a climax.

 

"How are you this good?" Rose asked after she could talk without stuttering.

 

"I told you, I've done this before," Kira said. "Now, let's use the ring. I can't wait."

 

The breathy whisper in Rose's ear made her lower muscles clench in excitement and a shiver ran through her body. She grasped the magical ring and activated it, watching again as it flew to Kira's crotch and grew a thick, hard, warm member ready to go deep into her.

 

Don't worry, next chapter actually uses the ring.

26