Chapter 21: Using magic in questionable ways [E]
680 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's so long," Kira said, marveling at her new appendage. It stood proudly at around eight inches, much bigger than either had expected.

 

"It is," Rose agreed, very red at this point. "Most aren't nearly that big."

 

"Well, that just means there's more for you," Kira said, making Rose blush. Then she crawled forward on top of Rose, who was still lying on the bed. "Are you sure you're ready?" She asked.

 

"Yes," Rose answered. "Please."

 

"Alright," Kira said. She moved forward slowly until her dick was pressed against Rose's vagina. She gasped at the sensation. Then Kira pushed forward, spreading Rose as she slid inside.

 

Both of them froze after the first half-inch made it in. Kira reveled in the new sensations that were dancing along her nerves while Rose was enjoying the feeling of being spread open by her fiance.

 

Then they continued. Kira continued pushing in and Rose let out a moan as she was spread wider by Kira's dick. She already felt filled up.

 

"I'm so full," She said.

 

"We've only made it halfway," Kira said, making Rose look down and see several more inches still left to go. "Ready?"

 

"Yes," Rose said. Kira continued, slowly sliding forward until her hips pressed into Rose's. The vampire's warmth completely enveloped her entire length. Both of them felt it both ways, making the whole thing that much better.

 

"Wow," Kira said. "You're so fucking tight."

 

"I know," Rose said. "And you're so big. I'm so full." She wiggled her hips slightly and both of them moaned softly when Kira's dick stirred within Rose. "Now move. Please."

 

Kira obliged, sliding out around halfway before pushing back in. Again and again, getting faster with each one. Then, at one point, Rose leaned forward and kissed her.

 

The two melted in each other's embrace. Once Kira picked up enough speed, each thrust made a small noise escape from Rose's lips. Both could tell that they were reaching their peaks.

 

"Wait, hold on," Kira said suddenly, stopping herself (although that was really difficult). "Is it fertile?"

 

"What?" Rose asked, slightly confused. Then her brain processed what Kira had said. "No, unless you want it to be."

 

"Okay, good," Kira said, resuming her thrusts. "I don't want kids yet. Maybe when we're older."

 

"Me too," Rose said, although her voice was stuttering from the hard rod sliding around in her body. "Fuck I'm close."

 

"We both are," Kira said. "Ready?"

 

Rose nodded eagerly. They both felt it coming.

 

Then with one last, deeper-than-before thrust, they orgasmed at the same time. Hot, thick cum shot into Rose's womb, making her cry out in ecstasy. Kira moaned as she experienced her first orgasm with a penis.

 

After several seconds, they came down from the post-orgasmic high.

 

They cleaned themselves off, with Kira being a little embarrassed when Rose noted how much she had blown inside her. After that, they deactivated the ring, put their underwear back on, and fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Would you be interested in reading some kinkier scenes?
  • Yes Votes: 62 87.3%
  • No Votes: 9 12.7%
Total voters: 71
26