(You know what, titles are hard, so I’m making them simpler) Chapter 25: After the Wedding and Trying New Things [E]
600 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The morning after their wedding, both Rose and Kira woke at the same time. The connection joining the two was stronger than ever.

 

This was because of Kira's newfound vampirism. She had turned much faster than Rose had, which was already much faster than normal. Her body stayed the same, except for her red eyes and fangs.

 

"Good morning," Rose said, smiling. She kissed Kira, and the two entangled their senses with each other for around ten minutes.

 

Eventually, though, they got out of bed.

 

The strangest part was how close their connection had gotten. Every single feeling, whether internal (like the beat of their hearts and the movement of their lungs), external (their lips moving or their skin brushing against a blanket), or emotional, was transmitted through.

 

The only thing that was separate was their thoughts and bodies.

 

But neither was bothered by that. They knew exactly what the other was feeling at all times. And that was wonderful.

 

They sauntered out of their room, taking turns kissing the other. They had yet to come down from their high of happiness after getting married. And now both of them were immortal.

 

Together.

 


 

The following days were a whirlwind of chaos. They got used to practically sharing their bodies and Kira had to get used to being a vampire.

 

Something that Haden found incredibly interesting was their need for blood. Normally, vampires couldn't drink each others' blood for sustenance. They had a 'blood reservoir' that held the blood they had drank. Slowly, over time, it was drained, and healing wounds drained it faster.

 

Vampires had an instinctive need to refill their reservoir when it got low so they wouldn't die. Some could resist this even when they were starving, but it was incredibly difficult.

 

Because of their connection, Rose and Kira shared a blood reservoir. This meant that if Rose drank from Kira, Kira would lose some of her actual blood and their reservoir would gain some. The amount drained from the regeneration of the lost blood didn't outweigh the amount gained, giving them an infinite source of blood.

 

Haden had thought this was impossible. But, because of their incredibly strong connection, it was possible.

 

Announcement
The following content contains sexually explicit scenes.
Spoiler

Then, late one night, Rose had just finished enchanting a small wooden cube.

 

"Done!" She said, holding it up.

 

"Finally," Kira said. "I can't wait to try it."

 

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this," Rose said. Both of them undressed and sat on the bed.

 

Then Kira activated the cube and it glowed purple. Several large black tentacles grew out of the cube. Four of them went directly toward the two on the bed, wrapping their limbs together and trapping them. More snaked around their bodies, caressing every inch.

 

One of them squeezed around one of Rose's boobs, making her gasp.

 

Then the two shivered in delight as a tentacle lined up with each of their entrances.

 

"Finally," Kira said.

 

Then the tentacles pushed forward, easily sliding into both of them at the same time. They moaned in pleasure. Then the tentacles began moving.

 

In, out, in out. Squirming around within their bodies, stimulating as much as they could. Within only two minutes, both Rose and Kira were panting messes.

 

At last the tentacles brought the two to climax. Then they slid away, coiling back into the wooden cube that became inert once again. Kira sat up a little shakily and looked at it.

 

"That was fun," She said.

 

"It was," Rose agreed, smiling. "It was better than I thought it was going to be."

 

They cleaned themselves off before going to bed.

[collapse]

 


A few months later. . .

 

"It worked!" Rose shouted, bursting from the bathroom and into the kitchen where Kira was baking bread. She dropped everything, however, and ran into Rose's arms. They hugged each other tightly and kissed.

 

"Now we'll be a family," Kira said, smiling at the thought.

 

"Yep," Rose said.

 

After a few minutes of hugging, Kira asked, "Do you think it could be a boy? Both of us are girls, but the penis was grown by magic."

 

"No, I don't think so," Rose said. "The way I made the spell wouldn't change your DNA."

 

"Okay then," Kira said. "Then what will her name be?"

 

"I don't know," Rose said. "We'll figure it out."

 

"We have forever to do it," Kira said.

 

"I wonder, how will she mature?" Rose asked. "Will she age until she's an adult and then stop or what?"

 

"Let's ask Haden," Kira said. "We're going over in. . ." She looked at the clock. "Six hours."

 

"Alright," Rose said.

 

Six hours later, they arrived, this time at Feyrin's house. It was a very large, very old building that was built several centuries ago.

 

"Oh, Haden," Kira said once they were in the middle of gaming. "How would a vampire child age?"

 

"What do you mean?" Haden asked.

 

"If a child is born from two vampires, how will their body age?" Kira clarified.

 

"That's not how it works," Haden said. "There hasn't been a naturally born vampire, ever. I'm, like, ninety-nine percent sure that vampires can't get pregnant."

 

"Uh. . ." Rose said.

 

"Don't tell me. . ." Haden said, facepalming.

 

"I am," Rose said sheepishly.

 

"Wait, really!?" Izzy asked. "Congrats!"

 

"Of course," Haden said. "Not only do you basically share a nervous system, you're the first vampire couple to have a natural baby." She took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly. "About the aging, I'm not sure. Usually, someone's aging is frozen once they turn unless they aren't eighteen, in which they continue aging until they are. You can, of course, manually freeze and unfreeze it though. I'd say that your child will age until they turn eighteen."

 

"Okay, thank you," Kira said.

 

"I wonder what your kid will be like," Gloria said.

 

"Me too," Kira said. She put one arm around Rose and smiled. "But we'll have to wait a while before we can find out."

21