Chapter 5 [ Big brother, A foreigner, an outsider….A Cultivator?! ]
140 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 [ Big brother, A foreigner, an Outsider....A Cultivator?! ]

" Bai Hao, what have you done?! You ungrateful son! After all what we have done for you, is this how you're going to repaid us? "

Bai Hao remembered that day.

" Father...I... "

He remembered his Father's angry face.

" Don't call me your Father. From now on, I don't have a son named Bai Hao. You're no longer a Huang, Get out!! "

He remembered being disowned.

" Dear, please calm down yourself.. "

He remembered his Mother, anxious, and trying to alleviate the situation.

" That son is no mine, he has done nothing but bring troubles and problems to our family. Useless and a good for nothing, look at what have he done, the company is in trouble because of him!"

He remembered those hurtful words. He felt so angry and hurt. In return, he wanted his Father to feel the pain.

" Family? Are you kidding me? Since when? It's always been him... Him and the Company. Did you even consider me as son at all? Did you even care about me? No! You aren't there. He was always so perfect in your eyes and you always only seen my mistakes. I hope your fucking perfect son die– "

Bai Hao remembered not finishing the words he wanted to say. He remembered more pain as his Father's fist landed on his face. He remembered his father looking murderous. He feel scared that time. He run away before his mother can stop him.

From now on, that person... would be the only son of Huang Chen.

.............................

And Huang Bai Hao wake up feeling muddled and weak.

When he opened his eyes, there was a kid staring at him. He has a messy blond hair and bright blue eyes. He was holding a cloth and immediately put it into his forehead. The Cloth was wet and warm.

" Good, you're awake. "

The kid hummed before he place his hand on his neck. He was confused. Bai Hao opened his mouth and ask.

"...where? "

His voice sounded so hoarse and weak. Those memories.. So he was just dreaming? His mind was a bit groggy. Feeling the cloth on his forehead, did he caught a fever?

As Bai Hao mind was remembering that he lose his consciousness, Harold replied.

" Big brother, you are currently in the Dale Village. I found you unconscious on the ground. "

Bai Hao was confused. He can't just determine that he was on Earth by just a name of a Village.

Harold sighed. He can see that the big brother is confused. He doesn't recognize their place. He must have come from a far away place or their Village was just so secluded that it was unknown to many people. But looking at the Big Brother, he must be basically a foreigner. He decided to clear the Big brother's confusion.

" Big Brother, Dale Village is a place near the Arc Town. "

" Arc? "

Why is he still so confuse?

" Don't you recognize it? "

The Kid was looking at him, frustrated. Bai Hao felt sorry for the kid. With a 1000 + year gap, maybe some places have disappeared and the others was called by a new name. Bai Hao also feel discouraged when he saw the kid. He look so foreign just like the people of the Nelda. Maybe the experiment....is an another failure.

" Sorry. "

The big brother smiled at him. Smiled sadly. Harold can feel the building up frustration disappear on him. The big brother must be lost since he was basically a foreigner to an unknown place. It wasn't like he was a local like him. Harold must be patient. He can blame the puberty for his running out patience earlier. And he can also take back the depressing thoughts on the back of his mind, because he may not become a cultivator because he helped the big brother instead of gathering herbs.

" It's alright. "

Harold huffed. He gathered his thoughts about all of the things that he can remember to tell the big brother about their village and the nearby locations.

" Big brother, since you are obviously a foreigner to this place, please listen to my little bit lengthy explanation. "

‘ Yeah, A Foreigner... I'm a Foreigner here in Nelda... How can this kid doesn't recognize me? I'm basically famous just like my other classmates.. is he living under the rock? ... speaking of classmates, I better contact Luo Han later in the mirror since the experiment failed. It looks like I just transported somewhere in Nelda. ’

Bai Hao thought gloomily on his mind. He nodded his head slightly and started to listen.

" Since you already know about the Arc Town, The Capital is the Camelot City. I still haven't gotten there but the transportation there is expensive. To go there.... from here in the Dale Village, It would cost a total of 1 gold coin or 100 silver. The Camelot City is formerly known as London and the Avalon is formerly known as Eng– "

Harold hasn't finished his explanation when he was disturbed.

" Wait!....Did you just say... London? "

The Big brother was looking at him intensely. It was disturbing. Why did saying London cause so much reaction from him? Slowly, Harold hesitantly nodded.

" Yes, London is the former name of the Camelot City. "

Bai Hao can't stop himself from grinning. Even with his current fever– he suspected that it was because of the lack of mana. He was certain that he was back on Earth. The Experiment is a success!

" So I am now in.. Earth... "

Bai Hao muttered, trailing off. He can finally find his parent's grave, if they still did exist. If not, he could find the places that was important to them and pay his respects. After that, he would plant the 7 elements flower.

While Bai Hao was distracted with his own thoughts, Harold was looking at Bai Hao with a complicated expression.

In Earth? The big brother isn't familiar with their place. He was wearing an old clothes. Harold remembered his mother telling him that some of the cultivators are quite curious on the culture of the earth and fashion sense.

Harold narrowed his eyes as he look at the big brother carefully. Don't tell him that the big brother is a cultivator? It can't be, a cultivator is immune to such mundane illnesses.

Harold immediately brought his left hand to Bai Hao. The latter was shock.

What is the kid doing? Checking his fever?

" Your Fever.... "

What's wrong with his fever?

Bai Hao asked in his mind. Wait, he can think now more clearly.

It's...

" is gone.. "

Bai Hao was uncomfortable as the kid was looking at him with amazement.

4