Chapter 7 [The Obvious Discovery]
115 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 [The Obvious Discovery]

For one whole day, Bai Hao stayed inside Harold's small house. Replenishing his energy as he can do nothing but rest, think, eat and etc. Harold was very attentive and caring. Bai Hao also apologize for his insensitive words which fortunately Harold accepted, returning to his previous and cheerful persona.

Still it didn't escape on his eyes on how the kid's smile and bright blue eyes are a bit dimmer. Sigh, he was already a freeloader and he even caused some bad memories came back to the kid.

For a house guest, he was certainly ungrateful.

Currently, Bai Hao was looking at the kid hesitantly. " Are you really certain? "

" Yes! " Harold nodded his head as he prepared himself to lay on the floor. Thankfully there was a mat, an extra blanket and pillow. " You can just sleep on the bed big brother! It would be a good training for me if I sleep on the floor doesn't it? It would be better for me so I can be prepared to sleep in any kind environment. "

Big brother look at him frowning. He sighed and returned to the bed. Harold's bed. Harold use the blanket to cover all of his body and smiled to himself.

From meeting him and until now, big brother was different from the cultivator that his parents had told him. He wasn't aloof and otherworldly. Big brother was anxious and self conscious. He constantly worry and was concerned in some trifle matters like how Harold should not be overly concerned about him and take care of himself.

Despite how different he was from the cultivators that his parents told him in their stories, Harold can't bring himself to care. Despite the differences, Big brother was otherworldly and strange in his own way. Definitely out of this world, with his strange clothing and the way he acts. He was like a naive and clueless child. Harold amused on what he is thinking. He should be the naive one isn't it? It was the opposite.

He doesn't know how the Earth works and unfamiliar to many places. Maybe big brother came to the other side?

Harold was excited at first that he learned that the stranger he helped is a cultivator. He expected a reward. But when the big brother had told him that he would repay Harold, he can't bear to ask for anything. Looking at those eyes kind and caring– Just like how would his parents would look at him, Harold refuse.

He destroyed his 100% chance guarantee as a cultivator but Harold feels so light and comfortable when he close his eyes and sleep. Maybe because he was just free of burden? Tomorrow, he would just ensure to collect so many spirit grass as possible and sell all of them in the Arc Town.

Bai Hao smiled as he watched Harold drifted off to sleep. His hands unclenching on his blanket.

" Small Recovery. "

Bai Hao glowing right hands dimmed. The light on Harold slowly disappeared. He sighed after he finished casting his magic on Harold. Now, he was certain that he can really used his magic. He observed that there are no side effects on Harold. It was just like how the effect of small recovery should be.

Bai Hao shifted on the bed as he blown out the light in the lamp. He stared at the open window and frowned. He blinked. Crimson moon was staring back at him.

Crimson full moon. It wasn't an Illusion. He blinked his eyes many times.It won't change.The moon was colored like a blood. Unconsciously, he clenched his fist. Shock and surprise was running through his body.

On Nelda, the moon there is as blue as the deep ocean.How strange. After 1000 years, he would now really see an obvious change. The moon is now red.

" If you go back to Earth Bai Hao, what do you think would the Earth looks like? "

" ...I don't really have an idea other than the Earth advancing in technology. Do you think they have flying cars now? "

" How naive, Bai Hao! "

" How do you say so, Xi Zhu? "

" Allow me to enlighten your mind Heathen!! Look at the sky and imagine an Alien Invasion, Giant Robots and Travelling to different worlds! Just like the Stargate!! "

" Bai Hao ignore that Sci Fi Otaku! I, Luo Han would bring you to a whole new world! Imagine the different Virtual Worlds that was waiting for you! "

" Meh...that was lame. "

" What did you say Fan boy?! As if your idea of people becoming wizards would be possible!

" I agree on Luo Han on this one. "

" You three stop arguing! I Xu Jin would definitely vote for the destruction of mother nature, radiation, apocalypse happening with zombies walking on Earth and Human Evolution! "

"" That's horrible!! ""

" You idiots, freaking Shut up before I decided to bang your fucking heads on the wall!! ""

"" Your wish is our command Our Queen! ""

" That's it, I would throw you to those fucking monsters! "

Bai Hao smiled as he remembered those memories. At least, none of what have they suggested has happened.

There is no Apocalypse happening. Just a simple red moon. A simple red moon that only shines and does nothing but glow it's moonlight.

Bai Hao then drifted off to sleep. Unaware on how ignorant he was. 

4