A person’s death is no different from a pig’s
169 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A.N Well I have one thing to talk about this time

 I recommend everyone read these two Fanfics by Reverend Insanity

Reverend Insanity:Savage Truth has 7 chapters for now

Reverend Insanity: Insatiable has 27 chapters for now

both are written by Forthememes and are very good despite the fact that the first is set in an alternative world matriarchal to the Gu world and the second is a world where RI is a super realistic VRMMORPG game and also has changes from the novel but I guarantee that for now both are great

----------------------------------------------------------

"Cowardly piece of shit, stop running!" Chen Ming shouts at the top of his lungs as he chases Piercer of the Heavens, who is desperately trying to retreat and escape from this battle that he has already lost.

Behind Chen Ming, there is a great furious water current, the effect of the Rank 1 Water Stream, propelling him rapidly towards his enemy like a shark advancing towards its prey.

"The pride of the Feng Zhi Clan, who would have thought that in the end, you were just a coward who only knew how to intimidate the weak!" With a wave of his hand, two large waves of water surge from nowhere on the ground, one on each side of him, attacking Piercer of the Heavens, crossing towards his chest.

Piercer of the Heavens quickly uses two small whirlwinds, one in each hand, to block the advance of the waves towards his chest while ignoring Chen Ming's provocations, which aim to make him irritated and commit errors that would lead to his death.

After defending himself from the two furious waves attacking him, Piercer of the Heavens finds himself having to put both hands in front of a strong water jet attacking directly towards his chest, causing him to constantly recoil due to the force of the water jet created by Chen Ming.

"Shit... where are the reinforcements... now" Piercer of the Heavens murmurs softly after the water jet has dispersed, and he now finds himself amidst a thick mist of water covering a large perimeter around the battle, obstructing his vision slightly.

But Piercer of the Heavens' concern that this might be Chen Ming's strategy to obstruct the cooperation of his allies quickly dissipates when all this mist begins to rise into the air to form a rain cloud that quickly begins to create water darts aimed at attacking him.

As he begins to dodge the attacks coming towards him, he can see both the female Gu Master, who appears to be little over thirty years old, controlling the clouds to attack him.

And also  Chen Ming, who is now advancing towards him quickly, closing the now long distance caused by being pushed away by the water jet, and because Chen Ming has to remain immobile while using this attack.

Fortunately for Piercer of the Heavens, he would at least have some help with one of these problems when a large tree, which in less than ten moments goes from being a small sprout to being an imposing colossus, emerges and uses its branches to block the water darts falling from the rain clouds.

Piercer of the Heavens then has a moment to breathe and plan his actions, knowing that this tree was created by one of the Gu Masters of the Feng Zhi Clan, who is an expert in creating fortifications using the Wood path.

But as quickly as he created this living wooden fortification using the Rank 2 Elder Tree Gu, Piercer of the Heavens sees a trace of scarlet blood rapidly heading towards the  Wood path Gu Master, passing through some Gu Masters and wounding them before reaching his target and starting a furious fight.

"You little bastard..." Piercer of the Heavens grits his teeth but cannot continue paying attention to Chen Wei's advances because his brother, who is a much greater threat to him, is now just a few meters away from him.

This situation in which Piercer of the Heavens finds himself, surrounded and attacked by many at once, is common in battles between Gu Masters and even among mortals who also have their conflicts but on a much smaller scale compared to Gu Masters.

Whether he likes it or not, this is part of the unfair nature of this world because what warrior capable of using numerical advantage would declare words of honor and demand a solitary duel against his enemies, needlessly putting his life at risk when he can have an easy battle if, together with his allies, anyone would choose to fight a battle of ten against one.

"I've got you, don't even think about continuing to run, you cowardly piece of shit!" Chen Ming, without wasting any time, attacks Piercer of the Heavens using Rank 2 Water Bite Gu, creating a large shark head made of water that opens its mouth full of sharp teeth, as large as daggers, before biting the entire body of Piercer of the Heavens and firing several Water Bullets to slow down the advance of Gu Masters from the Feng Zhi Clan who come to help him.

Piercer of the Heavens, seeing that in this situation either he escapes or he may end up dying, uses a Killer Move that he has been practicing and trying to learn after becoming a Rank 3 Gu Master and gaining a greater understanding of  Wind path.

Mortal Killer Move - Blade hurricane

He quickly spins his body at an incredible speed while blades created by furious winds appear around him, not only resisting the Water Bite Gu but even completely destroying the water shark head that tried to bite him, going as far as to cause small injuries to Chen Ming who was near the killer move despite his defenses.

Thus, Piercer of the Heavens quickly creates a distance from Chen Ming while retreating, but his physical state is now considerably worse than before since suddenly using a killer move that he had not fully learned made him make mistakes, causing various self-inflicted injuries.

Seeing his own lamentable physical state, he uses the Rank 2 Lotus Vitality, which has a single use but can heal a large portion of a Gu Master's injuries as long as he is still below Rank 4 and does not have a mortal wound.

"Now I just have to get to the prepa-!" As he tries to retreat to the place he wants, he finds himself surrounded by a web-like net made of a transparent flowing water, hindering his movement.

"You know, this old man has always been praised alot for being a great fisherman in... what do you think, Junior Piercer of the Heavens?" Po Nio speaks mockingly but still exudes the air of an elder despite now looking more like an poor old Chinese fisherman because of the fishing rod he carries on his shoulders.

"Damn old man..." Despite these being Piercer of the Heavens' thoughts, he does not waste his time trying to fight Po Nio, who was once a Rank 3 elder of the He An Clan in the past but now, due to a severe injury, has a cultivation of Rank 2 peak stage.

Piercer of the Heavens quickly searches and finds a weaker spot in the midst of the various water nets and advances to use this weaker region to escape before Po Nio can react.

But just as he is about to use this weakness to escape, he feels a hand grabbing his foot, and before he can react to it, a fat man with a flushed face like that of a drunkard emerges from the ground and places his hand on Piercer of the Heavens' belly.

"Shit!" Piercer of the Heavens' eyes widen as he guesses the actions of the fat man named Ya Chun, whom he knows well from numerous battles against Chen Ming's team.

And in less than a moment, as Piercer of the Heavens feared, he feels the connection with one of the Gu in his aperture being completely lost as if it had never existed.

To make matters worse, it was the Rank 2 Wind Steps that he was constantly using to move, which leads him to suffer a strong negative reaction as he begins to cough up a little blood due to internal injuries.

"Wind Steps... despite being my Movement Gu, I was lucky... it wasn't a vital Gu to my plan..." Piercer of the Heavens thinks while desperately trying to heal, then sees the fat man running extremely fast for someone of his size and how drunk he must be.

"Drunken Thief Gu..." He murmurs softly, looking at Ya Chun, who runs without looking back or trying to attack him, while gritting his teeth, but before he can murmur anything else more, he sees Chen Ming approaching him like lightning.

Quickly, large waves of water surge again as they begin to attack Piercer of the Heavens, who with each passing moment finds himself in a more precarious situation, to the point where he himself believes that this could possibly be his moment of death.

To make his situation even more desperate, he is hit once again by a water jet towards his torso, but this time his defense does not hold completely, causing him to receive a serious injury to his abdomen as he is thrown far away by the force of the attack before falling to the ground, which does not stop his body from being dragged several meters further by the force of Chen Ming's attack.

Thus, the great and glorious Piercer of the Heavens finds himself in a precarious and pathetic state as he hears Gu Masters from both sides advancing both to save him and to kill him once and for all.

*Cough* *Cough* "But it seems that the Heavens are on my side today..." Despite his situation, after seeing where he was thrown due to Chen Ming's attack, he has a cruel smile on his face, although no one can see it for now.

"Now it's your time to finally die, Piercer of the Heavens!!" This was a war cry that he heard several times coming from the Gu Masters of the He An Clan, but in just one moment, all these cries stopped suddenly.

"Hahahahah... I won in the end..." He staggers as he gets up with difficulty and faces the Gu Masters of the He An Clan, who have expressions of despair on their faces. "So... *Cough*... tell me what you think of this formation."

Chen Wei, who advanced to the front line to kill Piercer of the Heavens, has a complicated expression on his face as he wonders when this formation was set up and how the Gu Masters of the He An Clan were ignorant of it until now, besides imagining how strong it could be.

Unfortunately for Chen Wei, he, like Chen Ming and many other Gu Masters of the He An Clan, would quickly discover that they were in the worst possible scenario because they soon felt a great pressure coming from the sky as strong winds emerged and attacked everyone there, even quickly killing courageous Rank 1 Gu Masters who were at the forefront of the advance.

Chen Wei himself feels a greater pressure than any he has ever felt in his life, with the  killing intent alone being enough to frighten someone with a weak spirit, but now the killing intent is the least of his worries, as the relentless onslaught of attacks that never seem to end is a much greater concern.

But soon Chen Wei would discover that the pressure on him was even moderate compared to the constant attacks he saw being directed at Chen Ming, who by this point no longer had any semblance of his human form and now was like a monster made of water.

This is the effect of the Rank 3 Water Demon, which can grant a Gu Master who uses it a form of greater immunity to most attacks, as well as bestow upon the Gu Master Rank 3 primeval essence, in addition to increasing the power of any Water path Gu used by them. However, it has the negative effect that if used for too long, it will permanently transform the Gu Master into this state.

"So you didn't want me to fight, well, here I am, but I ask you, how long will you last?" Piercer of the Heavens roars furiously, ignoring his own injuries and continuing to wave his hand to attack relentlessly, each of these gestures causing deep wonds as he cruelly pierces the body of Chen Ming, who is now entirely made of water like a ferocious beast.

Despite this furious and imposing appearance he presents, the sacrifice he had to make to activate this formation with such force was not insignificant. With his cultivation now at Rank 3 initial stage, he has lost a small realm of cultivation, the primeval essence in his aperture, which previously could reach 92%, now cannot exceed 77%, and anyone who looked at his face could imagine he is about ten years older.

Such is the decree of the Heavens, and the same goes for him – there are no great powers without great sacrifice, but he is more than willing do this sacrifice to kill Chen Ming.

Soon Chen Ming is on the brink of death when a blue light shines and heals his body to a nearly fully recovered state, this being the effect of the Rank 2 Fountain of Youth, which is one of the most valuable Rank 2 Gu because, as demonstrated here, it can save a Gu Master from the brink of death instantly, but unfortunately, it can only be used once.

*Cough* *Cough* "I have... little time." *coughs* Piercer of the Heavens, seeing his state, which, despite improving due to the healing Gu Masters of the Feng Zhi clan, is still not good, and also seeing how well Chen Ming is resisting his attacks while the Gu Masters of the He An clan attack the battle formation both from within and without and are close to finally destroying it, he decides with conviction.

So he stops all his attacks on other Gu Masters and focuses all of them on Chen Ming and Chen Wei while trying to kill both of them before the formation is broken.

Soon Chen Wei feels a pressure greater than any he has ever felt in this life, with the intent to kill alone being enough to terrify someone with a weak spirit, but now the intent to kill was the least of his worries, as the torrential onslaught of deadly attacks that seem never to end is a much greater concern.

Soon, in just a few moments, both the various blood shields around him and his Blood Armor collapse at the same time that the formation collapses amid the attack of Chen Wei's allies.

But that doesn't change the fact that Chen Wei is still under the onslaught of attacks, and as he quickly feels several gigantic wounds in his body that expose his internal organs and bones like an animal on the slaughter table, which would make anyone consider him already dead.

Even the members of the He An Clan who saw him considered the same, but suddenly a strong blue light shines, and Chen Wei's body is greatly healing despite minor injuries to his chest. This is, of course, the effect of the Rank 2 Fountain of Youth that Chen Wang had given to both him and Chen Ming.

"Die already, you bastard!" Piercer of the Heavens, seeing that he is still alive, attacks with even more fervor, hoping to kill Chen Wei before his allies can arrive to save him.

Then, shortly after Chen Wei manages to stabilize himself on his two feet, he feels a large piercing in his rib, causing his condition to return to the precarious situation it was before, and he already sees an even larger attack coming towards his face too quickly for him to dodge in this physical state, besides having all his defensive Gu already destroyed or injured.

"So this is how... I'm going to... die!" He feels great anger and hatred, as well as a little fear, none of the calmness and lack of regret that Fang Yuan presented in the novel.

But before this thought of his could materialize, he feels his head being forcefully pulled out of the path of the attack by something with great force before his body is swiftly dragged across the ground away from the battle by something that seems like a rope around his neck.

This twist shocks both Chen Wei and everyone else as they now see a large albino rat, unnoticed by any of them before, dragging Chen Wei out of the battlefield while holding him by the tail and running and squeaking frantically.

"Chen Ming..." Chen Wei murmurs before falling unconscious, looking at his brother's body, which is completely destroyed and pierced, with limbs separated from his torso, almost unrecognizable even to Chen Wei, his brother, as he is carried away by Ya Chun, who runs while crying loudly like a weeping drunkard.

11