Chapter 1: Land of Blood, Beyond Thain Tom
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Blood war on the mainland, southwest of the Tiandou Empire, Fassnover Province.

      Saint-Soul Village, if only to listen to its name, then this is definitely a rather surprising name, but in fact, this is just a small village with only more than 300 households in the south of Notting City, Fassnover Province. The reason why it is called the Holy Soul is because it is said that it was named after a soul master at the level of the Soul Holy Spirit a hundred years ago. This is also the eternal pride of the Holy Soul Village.

      Outside the village of Saint-Soul, there are large tracts of farming land, where food and vegetables are supplied to Notting City, which, although not a big city in Fassnover Province, is close to the border with another empire, and is naturally one of the starting places for the merchants of the two empires to trade, and Notting City flourished and was accompanied by it. Civilian life in these villages around the city is also much better than in other places.

     The boy sat down on the top of the mountain, his eyes fixed on the bright white fish belly in the east, inhale slowly from his nose, and spit out slowly from his mouth, inhaling and exhaling slightly, forming a wonderful cycle.

      Just then, his eyes suddenly widened, and in the distant sky the gradually bright fish belly white, as if flashed with a faint purple gas, if not with amazing vision and enough concentration, it would never have been possible to find it.

      The emergence of purple gas, so that the boy's spirit is completely concentrated, he no longer even exhaled, but slightly and slowly inhale, while his eyes closely fixed on the evanescent purple.

      The time that purple breath appears is not long, when the east that a fish belly white is gradually covered by the color of the rising Chaoyang, the purple breath has completely disappeared.

      The boy slowly closed his eyes and at the same time exhaled the turbid gas in his body. A white air current spits out from his mouth like a practice, and then slowly disperses.

     Sit still for a long time, the boy opened his eyes again, I do not know whether because of the sky purple gas contamination, his eyes even flashing a layer of light purple meaning, although the purple did not last too long quietly convergence, but when it exists, it is so clear.

      With a sigh, the boy made a helpless expression that should never appear at his age, shook his head and said to himself, "still no, my Tom magic is still unable to break through the first bottleneck." It's been three months. Why on earth? Even if you need to rely on purple qi to come to the east can only practice in the early morning purple magic pupil has been improving. 

     Tom's magic can't break through the bottleneck, and my Tom's black hand can't improve any more. When I practiced, between the first and the second, it seemed that I had not encountered such a situation. 

      Tom magic weighs nine. Why is the first one so troublesome? Is it because the world is different from mine? "

      It has been more than five years since he came to this world, and the child in front of him was Thain Tom, who had helped Tom step into the devil's door. When he woke up from his coma, he found that nothing could be done but warm feelings. But the unexpected death did not come, and soon he came to the world through a squeeze process.

      

      It wasn't until much later that Thane Tom understood what was going on. He's not dead, but he's no longer the same Thain Tom.

     It took Thain Tom nearly a year after he was born to learn the language of the world. He still remembers that when he was born, although he could not open his eyes to see, he heard a vigorous male voice crying like a tear. When he learned the language of the world, relying on the memory of the memory of the past, can only remember that the man seems to be shouting, Sean sister, don't leave me, and that man, is his father John Tom. His mother in this world died in childbirth.

     I do not know whether it is a destiny or a coincidence, in order to commemorate the dead wife, John Tom gave him the name of magic or called ThainChildren his age in the village would often tease him about it, but Thain Tom was content. It was, after all, the name he had been using for nearly three decades in another world. He had already loved those two words.

      Coming into this world, through the first shock and fear, then the excitement and now the calm, Thain Tom has fully accepted the reality, in his view, this is the heaven to give him another chance. The greatest wish of the past may be fulfilled in this life.

      He came into the world naked, but Thain Tom had the greatest treasure of all: memories. As the most brilliant genius outside the Tom Gang, Tom Gang's manufacturing methods for all kinds of mechanical weapons are imprinted in his mind. And at the beginning he stole the secret of Tom's internal, years of longing to taste, in the process of learning, the highest internal Tom black magic is also known to him. Sean Tom hopes to recreate the glory of the Tom Gang in this world.

      "Time to go back." Thane Tom looked at the sky. His thin body rose and ran down the hill. If someone saw him at this time, will be surprised to stare big eyes, every step of his stride, even can have close to a zhangs, mountain potholes uneven ground in the face of him did not have any effect, easy to avoid open, rapid travel between, faster than adults.

       What is the essence of the Tom Gang? Weapons, poison and bounce. The biggest difference between the inside and outside of the Tom Gang is the way the weapons are used. The outside is dominated by machines, and the inside is the real technique. Poisons are generally used externally, and internal weapons are rarely used because they do not need them.

1