Chapter 2 The Bloody Continent, John Tom
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      There are only six kinds of magic recorded in Tom's Law: Tom's Magic, Tom's Hand, Eye Practice, Purple Magic Pupil, Capture, Crane Capture, Ghost, and Weapon Use, Weapon Puzzle.

      The first five are the foundation, without a solid foundation, how can we play the essence of Tom's weapons?

      More than a year old began to practice Tom magic, and now Thain Tom is almost six years old, he is still laying the fThain Tom's family lived on the west side of the village, at the head of the village, the three adobe houses in the whole village can be said to be the most rudimentary, in the middle of the big roof, there was a wooden sign about one meter in diameter, with a simple hammer painted on it. The most common symbol of the hammer in the world is the blacksmith.

      Yes, Thane Tom's father, John Tom, was a blacksmith, the only blacksmith in the village.

      Blacksmiths are arguably one of the lowest professions in the world, and for some special reason, the world's top weapons are not forged by blacksmiths.

     "Dad, dinner." Cried Thain Tom.

      After a long time, the door curtain in the middle of the room lifted, and a tall figure stepped out with some staggering steps.

      It was a middle-aged man, looking about fifty years old, but the figure was very tall and burly, but his dress was not flattering.

       A torn robe with no patches on it, Revealing the bronze skin below, the original fairly regular features were covered with a layer of wax yellow, a pair of sleepy eyes, hair messy like a bird's nest, a face of beard has not known how many days have not been tidied. His eyes were glazed and yellow, and even though the night had passed, the smell of alcohol on his nose made Thane Tom frown.

      This is John Tom, Thane Tom's father in this world.

       Growing up, Thain Tom didn't know what fatherly love was. John Tom had never cared for him, and at first he would cook for him, but as time went on, when Sean Tom began to cook, John Tom did not care for anything. The family was so poor that they did not even have decent tables and chairs, and food was a problem, and the main reason was that John Tom had exchanged his meager blacksmith's income for wine.

      On Sean Tom's side, the fathers were generally about thirty years old, and had married before that, but John Tom looked much older than them, like Sean Tom's grandFor John Tom's attitude, Thain Tom did not resent, the previous life, he was an orphan, this life, although John Tom was not good to him, but at least he had a relative. For Thain Tom, this was enough. At least there was someone here who let him call Dad.

        John Tom grabbed the bowl on the table, not afraid of hot, gulped the porridge into his stomach, and his dark yellow face looked more shiny.

        "Dad, you drink slowly, and." Thain Tom took the bowl from his father and gave him another bowl of porridge. He also picked up the porridge bowl and drank it.

       In the Tom gang, he never left there, for the outside world is very little contact. It was like a white paper, in this world, to be a child again, and there is nothing unacceptable.

        Soon, a pot of porridge has seven or eighty percent into John Tom's stomach, long breath, put the bowl on the table. His drooping eyelids opened a little and looked at Thain Tom.

      

      “If there is work, you can take it and I'll do it this afternoon. I'm gonna go get some more sleep.”

       John Tom had a regular habit of sleeping in the morning, building some farm tools in the afternoon for income, and drinking in t"Okay, Dad." Thain Tom nodded.

       John Tom got up and ate a good deal of porridge, and at last he stopped shaking and went into the inner room.

       "Daddy." Thain Tom suddenly uttered a cry.

       John Tom stopped and turned to look at him, his brow visibly growing more impatient.

      Thane Tom pointed to a piece of pig iron in the corner with a faint black light. "Can I use this iron?" In his previous life, he was the best external disciple of the Tom Gang and was extremely familiar with the manufacture of various weapons, of course, at that time all kinds of materials were provided by the Tom Gang. And to this world, although he also practice for a few years, but the strength is still far from enough, at the same time, he never thought to put down his best weapon manufacturing, he has now begun to try to forge some weapons, but the material has become a big problem.

      The metal that John Tom made farm tools with was sent by the villagers. It was all iron with many impurities, and it was difficult to make good weapons. The pig iron that Thain Tom was referring to had just arrived yesterday, and to Thain Tom's surprise, the iron ore contained a certain iron mother that was suitable for making weapons.

      John Tom's gaze shifted to the pig iron, “Eek. Is there iron in this?” He went over and looked down, then back to Thane Tom. "You want to be a blacksmith someday?"

1