Chapter 3 Bloody War Mainland, Forging Iron Mother
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

       Thane Tom nodded. Blacksmith was the best profession for him to forge weapons. "Father, you're old. In a few years, when I'm older, you'll teach me how to forge cookware, and I'll take your place." He used to do the most sophisticated weapons manufacturing work, the simplest forging he can not.

       John Tom was a little absent-minded and muttered: "Blacksmith, it seems good." Pulled up a worn chair, he sat down directly in front of the pig iron, lazy way: "Little Thane, you tell me, what kind of blacksmith, is the best blacksmith."

       Seann Tom thought for a moment and said, "A blacksmith who can make an artifact should be the best blacksmith." He had heard people in the village say that there were artifacts in this world, although he did not know what they were. But hanging up a word of God, it should be good.

      There was a mocking gleam in John Tom's eye, “Artifact? Little Thain knows about the artifact, too. Then tell me, what is the artifact made of?”

       Thane Tom said without thinking, "The best stuff, of course."

      John Tom held out a forefinger and shook it in Thane Tom's face, “If you want to be a proper blacksmith, mark my words, make artifacts out of the finest materials, that's not the best blacksmith, at best a synthesizer. To make an artifact with any iron is a craftsman.”

       "To make an artifact out of any iron?" Sean Tom looked at John Tom with some surprise. Usually, John Tom didn't talk to him much, but today was the most.

         Standing up, John Tom pointed to a fifty-centimeter block of iron on the other side of the room. "I want to be a blacksmith and learn to forge with me." Well, you forge it ten thousand times with a hammer. To be qualified. "

        That is a piece of iron, which contains a lot of impurities, compared with the one with an iron mother, do not know how much worse.

        "now, you can change your mind." Said John Tom lightly. I'm ready to go back to bed.

        "Dad, I'd like to try." Thain Tom's voice was crisp and calm, but it contained a point of firmness.

       John Tom looked at him in surprise. "Good." As he said this, he walked over and picked up the big iron lump and placed it directly on the stove beside the bellows, so long as he lit the charcoal fire, he could forge it.

        Having done this, John Tom went back to bed.

        Thain Tom is a determined man, otherwise, he can not rely on a broken blueprint to create God's angry Tom gang lotus, the Tom gang of the top mechanical weapons. It took him ten years.

       Lighting the coals, pulling the bellows, he began his work.

      Bellows whirred and flames rose from the charcoal stove and burned the great lump of iron. Thain Tom could not forge, but he had seen John Tom make farm tools and knew how.

        When the iron was red-hot, he dragged John Tom's usual hammer, a long-handled hammer that was several points taller than he was, and could not have been lifted, let alone wielded, by a child of five or six.

         But Thain Tom still picked it up, and Tom's magic power transported the whole body, although he had not yet broken the first weight, but he also had adult-level strength.

        When -, hammer and iron lump collision, issued a clear sound, this is Thain Tom's first hammer, but also opened the prelude to forging.

      Inside, John Tom, lying in bed, rolled over, and though his eyes were closed, his face was still a little surprised, and he muttered, "Can you pick up a hammer?"

       When the sound of banging began to ring in the blacksmith shop, John Tom and Sean Tom began to repeat their plain life, The only difference was that from that day on, John Tom had another stove in Thane Tom's room, and had him forge the lump himself. He said nothing about Thane Tom, but from that day on John Tom drank less wine and had more food in the house.

       Forging is definitely a boring and tiring process, but Thain Tom takes it as an exercise in his body. Eleven days had passed, and he had been counting the numbers he had forged, and he could not swing the hammer with the strength of his body, but with the assistance of Tom's magic.

       All his magic, about enough to swing a hundred hammers or so, whenever the magic is exhausted, he will sit cross-legged on the ground to recover, magic returned to immediately continue to beat.

        This is not only the physical exercise, repeated consumption, recovery, on his Tom magic and will is also a good temper. 

       Unfortunately, the bottleneck of Tom's magic is like an impenetrable barrier. Thain Tom's practice is not hard, and his talent is enough, but he can't break through and enter the second.

        But his exercise was not in vain, and although Tom's magic failed to break through, the magic became stronger as he forged the iron lump, and the recovery speed seemed to be a little faster than before.

     

       Eleven days later, Thain Tom had swung more than eight thousand hammers, and the iron lump had shrunk to less than a third of its original size. Physical exercise and food increased, his body became a bit stronger, as if a force from the body was gradually injected into his body, so that he was in the process of continuous forging, the consumption of magic is gradually decreasing. And when all the magic is added, the power is increased.

        When he hit a thousand hammers, the iron lump had already changed, a whole small circle, although it was burning red in the charcoal fire, but it was also faintly able to see that the impurities inside seemed to reduce a lot.

       A hundred tempered steel, the word appeared in Thain Tom's mind, which also strengthened his determination to complete the ten thousand hammers. We are very close to that goal.

      Thain Tom's persistence surprised John Tom, who thought that even if his son was born with divine power, he could not have lasted more than three days. The hammer handle of the hammer is so rough in order to prevent skid, constantly waving, and the friction of the palm will inevitably bring great harm to the palm. But he found that Thain Tom, although in the real forging, but his young hands look like no change. There wasn't even a blister. 

1