Chapter 4: The Bloody Continent, the Warrior Soul
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Thain Tom didn't want to lose the father, let alone be known about his past, so he naturally wouldn't tell John Tom because he practiced Tom's magic hand.

      In order to make good use of weapons, the most basic need is the integration of vision, hand power and heart force. The so-called heart to the eye, the eye to the hand. Therefore, in the internal training methods of Tom's help, the requirements for eyesight and hand power are very high.

      Ziji magic pupil, with the help of the rising sun in the east of purple gas for a short time to practice, has a great role in improving eyesight.

      Tom's magic hand can make the palm extremely tough and isolate any toxins.

These two abilities are required courses for Tom's inner disciples. Though Thain Tom's Hand is far from perfect, it is possible to protect your palm from blisters.

      "With a little more effort, we can finish today." Thain Tom wielded the hammer in his hand, but his heart was not calm during the boring process. His understanding of the world is still very preliminary, after all, this is only a small village.

        This world is called the Bloody Continent, and there are two great empires on the continent, or it can be said to be two alliances. Because in the two major empires, a large number of territorial enfeoffment vassals, with the armed forces of the aristocracy numerous.

      One of these two empires is Thain Tom's Tiandou Empire, and the other is the Star Luo Empire in the south.

       The province of Fasno is located at the border between the two countries, and the city of Nordin next to the Holy Soul Village is less than 200 miles from the Star Luo Empire.

       Thain Tom knew from the conversation of the villagers that in the bloody continent, there was no martial arts of his own world, but there was something called the Martial Soul. It is said that everyone has their own soul, of which, a small part of the soul can be practiced, forming a profession, called the soul master. And the most noble profession in Pangaea is the soul master. Like a hundred years ago, the soul saint who came out of the holy soul village is a soul teacher, and the soul saint is the soul teacher to a certain level of title.

      The spirit of martial arts is divided into two categories, one is the soul of weapons, the other is the soul of animal weapons. As the name implies, with the instrument as the martial spirit, is the instrument martial spirit, to the animal as the martial soul, is the animal martial spirit. Relatively speaking, the weapon soul contains a larger range, most people are also the weapon soul, and the weapon spirit can not be practiced in the martial arts soul is also a larger proportion than the animal military soul.

       Thain Tom had once seen a man in the village whose spirit was a hoe, which was clearly a kind of martial spirit that could not be practiced, but he was still faster than ordinary villagers when he cultivated land.

        This is all Thain Tom knows, because everyone will have their own martial arts soul, and Thain Tom wants to know what his martial spirit is. Is it the spirit of martial arts or the soul of animal weapons, and can it be practiced?

     Blood on the mainland, Wu Soul awakened at the age of six, in a few days, Thain Tom will be six years old, I do not know why, he vaguely felt that his Tom magic can not break through, seems to have something to do with this martial spirit.

       Thain Tom is not very interested in becoming a soul master, but he is determined to be a master of weapons at the internal level of Tom. How can he have less magic?

        "John Tom, are you busy?" While Thain Tom was working on his ten thousand forging efforts, he heard an old voice coming from outside.

         It was afternoon, John and Tom were working, building farm tools, and they just, uh, heard.

        Thain Tom came out of his room with some curiosity, and saw an old man, who looked more than sixty years old, tall and thin, but hale and hearty, clean clothes, and hair combed meticulously, compared with John Tom, is simply two extremes.

         This man Sean Tom knew, was Old Jack, the mayor of Holy Soul Village.

       "Come on, little Thain. Show Grandpa." Old Jack waved to Thain Tom.

        The village chief is a good old man, the people in the village respect him very much, a few years ago, when the Thain Tom family was in the most difficult time, he did not send food to come.

        "Hi, Grandpa Jack." Thain Tom walked up to Old Jack and saluted him respectfully. For those who are good to themselves, Thain Tom will remember.

        John Tom coldly said, "Yes, Chief." Old Jack was not more than ten years older than he was, but John Tom had always been a little annoyed by the fact that he was a generation older than him.

         Old Jack seemed to have gotten used to John Tom's attitude, “Tang Hao, little Sean is almost six years old. He should be at this year's awakening.”

       John Tom looked at Thain Tom and said: “Then join us. What day 

        Old Jack said, "In three days, I'll pick him up then." The way he looked at John Tom, it was obvious that he meant to delay if he pointed to you.

    

         John Tom nodded and paid no more attention to the village chief.

        Sean Tom asked curiously, "Grandpa Jack, what is an awakening ceremony?"

Old Jack Seriously: “Each of us has our own soul, and by the age of six or so we have to perform an awakening ceremony. With the soul, it will increase our ability in some aspect. Even the most common type can help. If you have a good soul, you can practice, then you may even become a soul master. The awakening comes only once a year. I can't let you miss it. It is the Deacon of Notting City who has come to help the children of our village awaken. The Lord Deacon is a master of the Great Spirit.”

        When he said the three words of the great soul teacher, Jack's eyes clearly showed the color of envy.

         Thain Tom has only heard of the concept of the soul master in an ambiguous way, and he will not easily miss the opportunity at this time. "What does the great soul master mean?" he asked.

   

1